Blood 21: rare day rest

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 21 : rare day rest...

In the living room, HyukJae P.O.V

Donghae was still sleeping like a cute baby in kyuhyun’s lap. Kyuhyun was chuckling when he see his favourite hyung sleep. Ryeowook was busy cooking for us. Of course, for us, non rare vampire spesies, will find our own food in the fridge.

For those like heechul, wookie and hae will make their own food, that is called human food. Heechul then approach us and wake donghae up. Donghae open his eyes and rubs it, looking sleepily at the beautiful vampire cinderella. Heechul smile and carass the cute sleepy vampire head. Heechul then said, “Come,. Let’s drink water..”

Donghae nod and was about to stand up when he wall again onto the sofa. Kyuhyun was there in time to catch him. i sigh in relieve and take donghae from kyuhyun, making the younger pout. I smile and carry donghae in bridal style to the kitchen where heechul is waiting.

On the way there, donghae rest his head on my neck and i whisper to him, “You forget that you can’t move your leg now.?” A small weak chuckle is heard from him, “Sorry...” i smile and kiss his forehead. We both arrive in the spacious kitchen and i placed him on the chair.

Ryeowook see us and smile, quickly give hae the plain water. Donghae thank him and drink it. Kibum , at the same time arrive there and said to donghae, “Hyung..how was your leg...?” Donghae look at him and smile, “I’m fine...dont’ worry.” Kibum smile and sit down next to him. Heechul was busy cooking me and ryeowook some meal. I mean lunch.

Kyuhyun appear behind me and hug me. i gasp and he chuckle, “It’s me hyung..”  i pout and said, “Stop scaring me like that...” “oi oi, stop making me jealous here..” said ‘abandoned’ hyukjae. Sungmin chuckle and sit. After a few minutes, the lunch was served for only rare vampire. I started eating when i sense something is watching me over the window.

I gasp and look in front, where the window is cement. There was nothing. I tugged hyukjae’s shirt and whisper, “Hyukjae...th-there’s something watching me..” HyukJae nod his head and said, “Sshh...i know. Don’t worry.”

Heechul pouted and throw a chicken bone the window and crash. After 3o seconds a woman appear, heechul smirked and said, “well, well, it seems that we have an intruder who is disturbing MY fishy when he was eating...”

Hangeng sigh and telepahty, “this...heechul...”

The woman smile and said, “Well, i’m sorry but i can’t help myself watching donghae though... he was my favourite target afterall.. after what all of you guys did to jeesica...”

I gasp. Jeesica? That’s right where was she..? what did we do to her..? kill her...? the woman then look at me with hate in her eyes, “the 3 of you shouldn’t live after all...i hate... rare vampire spesies...”

This made heechul throw another chicken drumstick to her face. Heechul look at her with annoyyed expression and said, “well, not to mention, i hate the vampire who kept on hunting us down...” ryeowook nod his head and i can only sigh. This made me no appetite to eat... anymore.

The woman then smile, “the name is Rosalie, one of jeesica’s vampire’s friend. And now that she was DEAD, i’ll shall have  a revenge....” with that, she dissapear. I put down the fork onto the plate and ryeowook said, “Donghae hyung...?” i shook my head and said, “i’m fine....”

Heechul look at me with a worried face and hangeng calm him down.hyukjae carass my hand and said, “Don’t think about it...” i nod and rest my head onto his shoulder. Leeteuk sigh and put away his blood drink ,saying, “I can feel...something is not right,..”

Yesung nod and said, “me too... as if there’s something is gonna happend...” KyuHyun then said, “Man, i hate this..”

In HyukJae’s and DongHae’s bedroom...
DongHae’s P.O.V

I sigh. Why are they after the rare vampire spesies...? i don’t understand.. i stand up and falling on the hard wooden ground with pain. I winced in pain and was about to sit up when hyukjae was there and help me. he sigh and said, “Hae....” “i-i-i’m...so-sorry...” he smile and said, “Be Carefull next time, love...”

I smile a little and nod. He carry me and place me on the bed. He cuddle me and said, “Still thinking about just now incident eh..?” i nod my head and said, “Somehow..i can feel rosalie is gonna attack me...” Hyukjae flinch when i said that, he calm down and said, “NO one will attack you...”

I look at his eyes, he seems...scared..about it. He look at me back and kiss my cheek sweetly. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder, “Yeah.. no one is gonna attack me... when i have 12 angles around to protect me...” hyukjae chuckle and nod, resting his chin on my head.

The next day...
donghae p.o.v

I open my eyes and find myself in hyukjae’s warm embrace. I smile and he said, “Awake already?” i nod my head and he chuckle. “come let’s go down. Can you walk?” i groan and shook my head. Hyukjae chuckle and carry me in a bridal style. We both walk down and we heard comottion.

I tighten my grip onto hyukjae’s shirt and he calm me down. We finally reach downstairs and found an angry hangeng. “h-hyung..?” i said. He look at me and putting his hand onto my shoulder, images started to appear in my head.

Heechul...and w-wookie..kidnaped..by..rosalie.. i gasp and pull away hangeng’s hand from my shoulder. “n-no way..” i muttered out. Hangeng sigh angrily and said, “Damn it..” “h-hyukjae..put me down..” i order hyukjae. At first he didn’t want but still he put me down.

I sat on the floor and place my hand onto the floor, saying out some spells and bright light surround me. “h-hae!?” hyukjae said to me. i smile weakly at him and said, “Don’t..go after me..” and i vanish into thin air.

Hyukjae p.o.v

DAMN! I shout in my mind. Hangeng seems to be surprise and quickly tell the others. In a few minutes, we gather and i see angry kyuhyun, cursing himself about something..about hae. Sungmin calm him down and in a few seconds, we all vanish into dark smoke, to catch up with donghae.

Rosalie’s dark place..
donghae p.o.v

I slam onto the ground and wince in pain. I look around and see heechul and ryeowook, on the floor, struggle. I crawl towards them and they’re surprise. I smile and untie them. “Hae..hyung..” ryeowook muttered out. I smile and pat his head. Heechul look at me and smile, “you came...” i nod and said, “I don’t dare to leave you alone again...”

Heechul smile and said, “i love you.” I smile back and said, “i love you back...” ryeowook look at my leg and said, “hyung..you leg...” i smile sadly at him and said, “i still can’t walk..” ryeowook look at me with sympathy at him and said, “h-hyung...”

I was about to look at heechul when he seems surprised. “hyung...?” i said. “... DONGHAE! BEHIND YOU!!” heechul shouted. Before i could even look behind, i can feel sword came through my stomach and i collasp on the ground.

“DONGHAE!”