Behind you

Existence of Vampires

 

Behind you...

Jonghyun’s body lay still on the ground, completely unmoving. Yesung give me to hyukjae and hyukjae smile, “You’re here already. where’s the others?” Yesung then smile, “Hmm...i don’t remember telling them that i;m here~”

                Heechul sigh and said, “Yesung, you better listen to hyung if your ever want your ddangkoma and kkoming to be alive. Go back and tell leeteuk that we’re okay. I bet the vampire’s slave is still many. Ryeowook, you go follow yesung. Make sure the both of you telepathy us if you reach here with all the members.”

                Ryeowook pout and said, “Arasso hyung.. heechul hyung..”

                Heechul look at him, “Hm?”

                Ryeowook smile sweetly and said, “Saranghaeyo.”

                Heechul smile and said, “I know,i love you too.”

                Yesung chuckle and grab his lover’s hand, “Heechul hyung, we;ll be going now.”

                Heechul nod and said, “Just be careful on the way back.” they nod and dissappear. Hyukjae then look at me and said, “Hae..?” I look at him and said, “Hyuk.my..wrist..”

                Heechul grab my wrist and instantly heal it. “Don’t worry. You’re fine. You..just need some rest..” I nod and snuggle closer to hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae carass my hair and said, “I’m sorry...” I look up at him and said, “why.. ugh....” before i could even complete my sentence, my eyes feel heavy and all i know is i fall asleep.

Kyuhyun’s pov

I look at hyukjae hyung and i sigh, “Sleeping magic..on donghae? Seriously hyung?” I said out and look somewhere.

                Hyukjae look at me and said, “He...donghae is just....too...tired..”

                I snorted and said, “Nice excuse hyung.”

                Heechul interupt us and said, “Shut it up you guys.”

                I sigh and telepathy hyukjae, “hyung...why?”

         Hyukjae look at me and sigh, “fine...donghae...he’s...i just want to prevent his father’s evil spirit to enter him again and..took over him. he needs some rest...”

                “you mean...his father is still here..?”

         “yeah..still alive...”

                ugh, you guys...didn’t i say to cut it out!?” heechul look at us and give us death glare. The both of us quickly shut our mouth. hyukjae sigh before look at his lover lovingly, but with sadness in his eyes.

Hyukjae pov

I look at sleeping donghae and tries my very  best  not to let my tears out. Yes, we all lied to donghae about the presence of his father’s evil spirit. Heechul look at me and i see tears flowing down to his cheek.

                I shook my head hard and look at donghae. He’s sleeping. I can feel kyuhyun look at the both of us and covers his mouth, i knew he was trying hard not to let out a cry. I smile softly and kiss donghae’s cheek, “i’m sorry...donghae...”

                Heechul take a deep breath and said, “okay....get seri-serious guys..”

                “i can’t..i can’t hyung..” kyuhyun said. Heechul look down and said, “Please, kyu..not...not now.”

                Kyuhyun kept quiet. He’s okay. I close my eyes and my demon eye is back to work. I look around, to sense any heavy presence. Yes, our target was now donghae’s parents. Who is being revived by the dead by someone we don’t know.

                Donghae keep on shifting his position uncomfortably in my embrace, i carass his cheek and said, “Love, clam down. We’re okay...” i lied. I lied to you donghae. And i ing hate it. donghae smile a little  before he snuggle closer. My hearts ache whenever i see donghae’s little smile, he believe in anything i said.

                this...must be something about donghae’s past..” kyuhyun said.

                I nod. Indeed, it’s about his past. His vampire past.

                Heechul stop and said, “hey, they’re here right now.”

                Donghae was awake all of the sudden and said, “h-hyuk...”

                “Sssh...” i said. Damn, he knew.

                Donghae then burries his face in my chest and said, “i hate...this...i hate this..” i keep on calming him down. “donghae, baby, it’s okay.”       

                “IT’S NOT OKAY!” donghae shouted and hits my chest, making me groan. He looks at me and said, “it...it’s..not..” oh, look at his face. Filled with sadness. I let out a sigh and kiss his pale lips.

                “oh really? I thought you would be happy to meet umma again, donghae ah?” said a femenine voice.

Donghae pov

I gasp upon hearing the voice. I look at the statue, where the figure of my mother was standing. “u-umma..” i said out. The figure was laughing and said, “oh you poor little boy. Come to umma..” i was about to ask hyuk to let me down until hyukjae said a strict, “”no” to me.

                Umma then look at me with sad eyes. “Donghae..you don’t love me anymore..?”

                “Shut it up ahjumma.” Said heechul.

                What am i feeling right now? Why am feeling nervous? What is this guilt build in my chest? I look at my umma figure and said, “i-is that really you umma...”

                Heechul then ask hyukjae to let me down, which he did. But as soon as he let me down, he grab my hand, i can feel his sharp claw on my skin. “you don’t believe umma?” said the figure.

                I was about to move until hyukjae make a little scratch on my skin, making me look at him. he give me a cold glare and said, “didn’t you listen to me, donghae?” i bit my lips and look back at umma.

                “y-you should be dead a few years back...” i said.

                “yes, umma is dead. But now, here umma stands. Umma is alive..”

                “no...don’t lie to me another umma... you’re dead!”

                “umma is not dead, yet, sweetheart..”

                I was about to say something when hyukjae was pushed behind and heechul was being injured by some unknown force. Kyuhyun was being punch on the stomach, before someone pushed him to the wall.

                I look behind and say, “h-hyukkie..?”

                “see? This is what happend if you don’t believe umma.”

                Heechul groan and gasp, “DONGHAE! IN FRONT!”

                “ACTIVATE YOUR WINGS HYUNG!” kyuhyun said.

                I look in front and umma is already attacking my neck. i gasp. i was about to kick her when i feel my legs when limp. I pushed her away with my light energy and collasp on the ground, hand covers my wound on the neck.

                I carass the skin of my neck. and all i can feel is, umma’s mark bite.. hyukjae...hyukjae’s mark bite...gone. kyuhyun then appear in front of me and shook my shoulder, “hyung!” i look at him and said, “d-dont..touch me...”

                I push kyuhyun away. Kyuhyun fall onto the ground and look at me with horror, i smile a little and said, “i knew this curse..i knew the feeling when umma bites me... this..spell...umma told me about it when i was still young...”

                “oh my, donghae, you remembered. Yes,this spell, when umma bites you, i’m sorry sweetheart, but, you’re poisoned by umma. You’ll die...in a few minutes...”

                I look at umma and was about to summon my devil when hyukjae was already there and slash umma’s throat. He was indeed angry. He clenched his fist and stab umma’s body numerous time.

                Heechul then catch my body when i was about to fall, he looks at me and at my neck, he gasp. “kyuhyun! Faster call leeteuk to come here! The venom is spreading!” Kyuhyun nod.

Heechul look worried. i smile and said, “hyung...”

                “quiet donghae..” he said. He tries his best not to let his tears flow out.

                The sound of hyukjae stabbing my mother’s lifeless body echoed the place. I look at hyukjae’s body, filled with blood. He stab my mother like a beast. The last stab, he kick the lifeless body and let out an angry sigh.

                He tried to control himself when ever he sees the blood.

                Heechul then said, “donghae, you’re stupid..”

                “.....”

                “the venom.... is spreading through out your body..can you talk now...?”

                I was about to talk when i feel sudden pain at my heart. I gasp and cough out blood. I panted and panted, the feeling was there again. Pain attack my heart again and again. I cough out more blood.

                “donghae!” heechul shouted. He tried to slow down the pain with his magic but nothing happend. i look at my palm, it’s deadly pale... i cry. I look at hyukjae, who looks at me , tears flowing out from his eyes.

                He appear in front of me and place his hand on my heart, saying some unknown spell. I gasp and shout in pain when hyukjae’s magic work on me.

                “h-Hyukjae!”

                “HYUK...HYUKJAE!!! S-STOP!!!!!” i kept on shouting. He ignores me.

                Just then, leeteuk was behind me and said, “hyukjae, great job. Let hyung handle it.”

                “p-p-p-please hyung...donghae...hyung ..” kyuhyun’s voice.

                “sssh..he;s going to be okay.” Leeteuk said.

                “h-h-he’s deadly..pale...” hyukjae said.

                “sssh...let hyung do the rest. Kangin, i let it to you to kill the rest.” Leeteuk said,

                “yeah, sure.” Kangin.

                My eyes was closed and darkness embrace me.

 

 

Next....i want you to become mine, donghae..

 

*author: i felt like crying right now with no reason*