blood 26: uncomfortable

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 26 : uncomfortable...

On the way to jonghyun’s so called castle...
heechul p.o.v

            I kept on jumping and started to get bored of it. “hyukjae ah..” i said in my telepathy. “oh hyung, what is it?” he ask. “is it long?are we there yet? Hyung is bored off jumping...” a chuckle is heard from hyukjae. I pout and he answer, “hyung, you’re getting older aren’t you? In only a few seconds, we reach there. Don’t worry.”

            I throw a dark coloured ice to him. he avoid and i say, “okay then~ just stop caling me old! By the way, how is hae hae? Is he okay? Or worse.” Hyukjae silent for a while, “i guess he was okay though. From the look of his face, he seems peacefull..”

            I smile and said, “okay then . take care of my baby yea?” hyukjae chuckle and said , “yeah sure~ since he’s my future wife afterall~” i snorted and said, “not ‘till that level yet, boy.”

True as what  hyukjae said, we finally reach the place. We all step on the ground at the same time and i said, “well, well, what a ‘nice’ place.” Kyuhyun snorted and said, “hyung, your taste are really different~” “why~ thank you~~”

Donghae p.o.v

I hear some whispering. I bet it was hyung and the others. I open my eyes and look the things around me. “hyuk..jae..” i said out. Hyukjae look at me and said, “ah, you’re awake. Are you okay?” I nod my head and ask, “w-where are we?”

            Heechul smile and said, “we’re at the beautiful world~~~” ryeowook snorted and i smile. “want me to put you down?” ask hyukjae. I nod. I feel guilty for having him to carry me all the way here. As soon as he put me down, i feel woobly and was about to fall when kyuhyun catch me and guide me to stand up.

            “it’s okay, let me take care of you now donghae ah.” said kyuhyun. “thanks..sorry hyung..” kyuhyun smile and heechul wears sunglasses (that prevent him from seeing the fluffy moment), “oka, shall we walk in now?” heechul said.

Hyukjae nod and ryeowook walk slowly, lazily towards the main door. I started to walk and see around. leafless tree are planted everywhere, the tree branches was occupied with all the black crows. Black roses everywhere. Dried human/slave bones everywhere.

            Even the head, fresh head without body is on the ground, eyes closed. I look on the right. There, i see bodies but with no head. I guess it’s the body of a slave. I was about to look on the left when kyuhyun said, “donghae, be a good boy and don’t you dare to look on the left.” I gasp at his voice and quickly look in front.”   

            Hyukjae take a look behind and kyuhyun smile like nothing happend. My grip on kyuhyun’s shirt tightened. I’m very curious. What’s on the left..? kyuhyun glare at me and i look away. He can be scary sometimes. But i understand..he did this for me... we finally reach the entrance of  jonghyun’s castle.

            We are about to walk in until i stop walking. Kyuhyun look at me and said, “hae? What’s wrong?” this captures heechul, hyukjae and ryeowook attention. They all look at me and i said, “s-s-send..send me home..n-now..” Kyuhyun is getting more worried, “hey, what’s wrong? Tell me.”

            I look at him and said, “just..s-send me home! I don’t wanna to be here!” “just...please send me home kyuhyun..” i telepathy him. kyuhyun look at me and said, “what’s wrong? There’s nothing dangerous here!” i shook my head and said, “there is something! Something i don’t wanna see!”

            Just then, a familiar figure appear a few steps in front of  us. Ryeowook nearly attack the figure until he froze when he see tha figure. I gasp and take a look at the figure, eyes..are nearly the same as me, the smile, which is similar to my father’s.. and the face.. i started to shiver and so as ryeowook..

            “a-a-appa..” i manage to said out. Ryeowook then said, “d-donghae’s..d-dad..” heechul gasp and was about to attack until the figure dissappeared from our sight. I shivered badly and kyuhyun ask me to sit for a while. Ryeowook then rush to my side and hug me, it’s abvious he’s scared too. Heechul can only said some curse. Hyukjae then feel my head and said, “you’re okay now?”

            I shook my head, i hold hyukjae’s hand and said, “s-send..me..home...” Hyukjae look at me with sad and sympathy eyes, and said, “i wish i can send you home right now..but..our home is miles away..” I prevent the tears from falling down with bitting my lower lips.

            Ryeowook then carass my head and said, “calm down, hyung. Calm down..” Hyukjae carass my hand softly and gently. Heechul look around, just to make sure nothing and nobody is here with us. Kyuhyun look at me and said, “okay now..? can you stand?”

            Hyukjae smile and said, to kyuhyun, “it’s okay, kyuhyun.let me take care of him. ryeowook, give me some ice will you?” ryeowook small ice and hand it to hyukjae, who kept it in his pocket. Hyukjae then carry me in bridal style and said, “heechul, we’re ready.” heechul look at us and then he telepathy me, “are you okay?” i look at heechul and nod. He smiles and resume walking.

Hyukjae kept on stealing glances on me. i notice it and said, in soft voice, “Hyuk...i’m fi-“ “No you’re not fine hae.” Hyukjae cut my sentence. I gasp and look at him, he then said, “Don’t lie to me donghae. I can see how you feel before we even went this far. Actually, what is troubling you?”

            I tried not to look at hyukjae. There’s many things troubling me ever since we arrive here. Hyukjae kiss my forehead and said, “but don’t worry, i’ll be here by your sides.” I smile a little and see kyuhyun pretends not to hear anything while ryeowook busied himself with talking to heechul.

            We finally reach inside, all i see is the portraits of some unknown people. Looks like english people, even monalisa drawn by Leonardo Da Vinci is in here. Okay, ,i admit it’s creepy. Heechul snorted and said, “tch, i’m much more beautiiful than monalisa”

            I was about to ask hyukjae to put me down when we all hear disembodied laugh. I shiver and my grip on hyukjae’s clothes tightened. Ryeowook was about to throw something until i said, “NO! Don’t!” he look at me and said, “h-hyung?” I shook my head and said, d-don’t throw..” hyukjae then said, “Baby? Are you okay? You know whose laugh belongs to?”

            “i h-hate to admit it...i-it’s...mm-my appas..laugh..” i said. Heechul gasp and so as hyukjae. I shiver badly until hyukjae have to put me down and hug me. “ssh...sssh..baby, it’s gonna be okay..” I shook my head and said, “i-i-i-it’s not.. my ...my nightmare...just begins...”

            Heechul, angry, kicks the vase and shout, “JONGHYUN! GET THE OUT!” nothing came out. Hyukjae kept on calming me down. Kyuhyun and ryeowook close their eyes, doing something i shouldn’t know. “sssh...donghae ah, stop thinking about the nightmare. It might affects your health. Please..”

            I shook my head and said, “NO! Hyukjae! You don’t understand! It’s one of my nightmares to not see my parents , revive from the dead! I don’t wanna see their badly scar faces!” Hyukjae pull me into his quick hugs and showers me with light kisses. Heechul then said, “hyukjae. If you feel weird make sure to tell me.” hyukjae nod.

            Kyuhyun opens his eyes and said, “hyung, we’re fine now. Nothing and nobody is with us.” Heechul nods and said, “shall we continue?” Ryeowook then said, “we shall but.. donghae...” hyukjae shook his head and said, “don’t worry. I’ll carry him.” and so he did, he carry me and started walking.

            Heechul let out a sigh and said, “if only...if only we could kill jonghyun straight away...”

At the mansion.. leeteuk pov

            THUMP! My heart, i take a few deep breaths and kangin said, “teuk? Are you okay?” i nod my head. This is...the first time my heart actually beats.. what’s wrong? I look around. everything is okay. I look at kangin and said, “kangin...can you..” “you wanna borrow the crystal ball is it?” i nod.

            He quickly gives me and i place my palms on it, revealing the future that is going to happend to heechul’s group. There i see terrified donghae, laying on the ground, gasping for air. In front of him, stands a familiar figure. Heechul was behind the figure, wait..he looks like he was being possessed! Not only him... ryeowook...and even hyukjae!

            w-where’s kyuhyun? There he was, laying on the floor unconscious. I gulp. Just....what will happend to them?