They want you back...

Existence of Vampires

 

They want you back , hyukjae hyung....and i don’t want you to go back to them! NEVER! –kyuhyun-

Story started with a lonely demon prince sitting under a tree in his mansion, which is located deep in the forest.he sigh and look at his maid, which is looking at him with somewhat strict eyes, making the demon prince sigh another time before he pluck a flower and turn the red coloured flower to blue.

He smiled. Blue was indeed his favourite colour.

He then look at the dark sky and wish, ‘i want to get out of here and to be free from here...i hate this place..’. after his little wish, he then stand up and walk back to his mansion, with the blue flower in his palm. He walk into the main entranced and was welcome by a few maids. He ignore it and walk to his room.

He just don’t like being in this place. He just don’t like being treated like a prince. He wanted to be himself...

He sigh and place the blue coloured rose into the vase and look outside. He then see a small boy walking in front of his garden, admiring the little flowers. Hyukjae can’t help but to smile at the boy. He’s beautiful, no doubt. With soft coloured brunette hair and soft chocolate brown eyes. With pale milky skin.

He gasp. wait, how could that little boy come in here!? Didn’t he know that this is a vampire’s mansion!? Hyukjae was about to jump from the window when he saw one of his maid is scolding the little boy.

The little boy look up and frightened both hyukjae and the maid.

The little boy had red eyes.Hyukjae believe that his eyes was brown in colour. Hyukjae closes his eyes and listen to the conversation.

Maid: W-what are you doing here..?

Little boy: u-u-u-um... a-admiring the flowers..

Maid: w-where did you came from...?

Little boy: -points at the forest in front of hyukjae’s mansion- there, from the forest. Umma let me go around here as long as i don’t lost myself.

Hyukjae: nice voice he had..

Maid: I see, little boy, why don’t you go back right now? Your mother might be finding for you..

Little boy: -smiles- Ne, noona. –dissappear in a baby blue dust-

Hyukjae gasp and look at the little boy, he had vanished just like that. He’s must be not the ordinary vampire. He must be a rare-species. The colour was soo nice.. hyukjae smile and hope to see the boy again. He walk out to his varedah and gaze upon the cloudy sky.. ‘when can i just be out of here?’ He look at the sky and smile when he thought of the little boy he met.

He was about to walk it when he feel sudden pain at his shoulder. he wince and fall onto the ground, grab his pain shoulder. he look at it and a sigh came out from the boy’s mouth. he then look at his shoulder, blood came out from it.

‘something must’ve happend...’ he thought. He then heal the injured shoulder of his and walk down to the living room where he was met up with his father and no sign of his mother.

“what’s wrong, appa? Where’s omma?” he asked.

His father look away from hyukjae and said, “Before appa told you about it, let appa sai-“

“Umma’s dead in the war right? Appa, you told umma to go with the soldiers didn’t you?” Hyukjae said. Tears lingering at the corner of his eyes. His father gasp and quickly stand up and hug his only son.

“Appa..is sorry son..” his father said.

Hyukjae then look at his father, with tears flow down through his cheek. “You should be. Appa! You know that umma is weak in her health and magic even in defense! Why did you force her to go to the war!?”

His father kept quiet and let his tears flow down through his cheek, thinking about his wife.

Hyukjae then look at the vase, which is filled with black roses. He held his hand out and a black rose appeared in his palm. He then showed the rose to his father.

He held his another free hand out, a white rose appear on it. hyukjae’s tears flowed down like a river.

His father then look at his son. “What..is that?”

Hyukjae look at his father and said, “This..the black rose, represent you. While the white...represent umma.”

“appa force umma, the weak and fragile like a glass to the war. You know that she’s weak. In health and her magic. You still force her to go to the war.” Hyukjae then show the black rose and said, in a dark voice, “That shows ...how... selfish you are...”

His father gasp at his son dark voice. Hyukjae then tightened his grip on the sharp thorns of the black rose, making his blood flow out. Hyukjae then said, “selfish...father i had..didn’t i?”

His father was about to say something when hyukjae glare at his father, with his demon eyes. “Don’t you dare to interuppt me, appa.” Hyukjae then show the white rose to his father. “This. As i say, it represents umma. Innoncent, fragile and weak. But. You, the black rose, force her to do something that might take her life away....”

Hyukjae then turn the white rose to a wilted rose. “And the result is Like this..wilited white rose.”

Hyukjae then throw the black rose away in the air and click his hand, the black rose burned. Hyukjae then look at his wilted white rose, bringing it closer to his heart and look at his father, “I cannot trust you anymore appa..”

“Even when you say sorry, i didn’t feel the sincerity in it. not at all. You actually don’t even care about umma’s death.”

Hyukjae then point at his father, saying, “I’m a demon prince. Right? So , i want you to feel how it feels like if your death is not being appreciate by the one you loved.” The tip of hyukjae’s finger started to glow and he smile, “Would you?”

His father is on his knees, saying, “Son, please..please..don’t do this towards appa. Appa is really foolish. Please..please..i beg you son..” Hyukjae then kneel down and said, “I can forgive you this time. For once and for all. After this, if i know you did the same thing again, i will not think twice to kill you..”

His father look at his son and nod. Hyukjae smile a little and dissappear in dark black dust, to his room.

In hyukjae’s now dark room, there he sits on the varendah, spacing out in the dark sky, which is going to rain. Hyukjae sigh and look at the white roses, not wilited one, and carass the petal. “Umma..appa is really foolish don’t he?? But, it has already become part of the past. I’ll not think about it again. I’ll miss you umma...” he then let go of the rose, letting it fall to the ground, covered by mud and the rain.

Yes, it was alrady raining. But hyukjae doesn’t care. He loves rain. Hyukjae then look at the sky and say, “when can i meet the boy again..? Aish,i feel like i wanna get out from here this instant.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The very next day, hyukjae woke up early and quickly dressed himself up and jump through his room varendah, towards the forest. Hyukjae don’t know why today he will wake up early, his heart force his body to go to the forest. As if he was about to met someone.

There he was, in the forest, greeted by some birds. It was still dark, more like morning dawn. Hyukjae walk through the forest and gasp when he hear someone is crying. i mean, there should be nobody in this forest this early right?

Hyukjae closes his eye for a few moments, and when he open his eyes, he was in different place. There, he saw a boy hugging his knees, resting on the tree trunk, crying. feeling sympathy, hyukjae walks towards the poor boy and pat the shoulder, surprise the other one.

The poor boy look up and hyukjae gasp at the beauty. The poor boy look at hyukjae with scared eyes. “D-demon..” the poor boy said out. Hyukjae chuckle and said, “I’m a demon prince. But, don’t worry, no need to be scared.. um.. are you the boy who stops by at my  mansion?”

The poor boy nod. Hyukjae then sits in front of him and said, “Why are you here hmm?” and carass the poor boy dirty hand. The other boy then said, “I-i’m bullied by s-someone....” hyukjae look at he boy and pull him into a hug. “Don’t worry... i’m here...”

The poor boy burst into tears again and hug hyukjae. Hyukjae can only smile softly. after a few moments on silence, the poor boy then break the hug, but his hand grab hyukjae’s hand and never let go. hyukjae chuckle at the cuteness of the boy and said, “What’s your name?”

“D-donghae..”

Back to the present time... kyuhyun pov

I look at donghae who is looking at me with curious in his eyes. I tried to smile at him but then , i failed. I look at hyukjae hyung and grab his hand. “D-don’t leave us...” i said out. Hyukjae gasp and said, “W-what’s wrong kyu?”

            I tried to fight back my tears and said, “Your father’s servant was there in the forest, hiding behind the tress while me and donghae played around just now. I can their mind. They want you to go back to the castle. Your father want you to not stay here with us anymore.

            I can feel hyukjae’s gasp. donghae grab my shirt and said, “w-what is this all..a-about..?”

            Hyukjae then look at me and said, “A-are you sure?”

            I nod. Hyukjae look nervously at the forest in front of the house. There his demon eyes go. donghae gasp at the sight and hide behind me. hyukjae stand up and said, in a low voice, “Come out, servant.”

            A shout is heard as the servant i thought i see appeared in front of hyukjae. The servant looked scared and hyukjae kneel down, to match the same eye level as the servant. Donghae look at the servant with scared built in his eyes.

            Hyukjae then said, “you stupid appa’s servant, you dare to come here!? You dare to bring me back to that damn castle!?” the servant gasp and said, “I-it’s your father’s wish. Master wants me to bring you home and he wants you to rule the demon world.”

            Hyukjae let out a laugh and his demon eyes turns redder. He then said, “Listen here. You go back and tell appa that i will never ever go back to the castle after all he had done! After he send omma to the war and kills her! There’s no way i will go back and leave this place! This is my place! You hear me? i’m the demon prince and you dare to talkback to me, you’ll be dead meat, understand?”

            The servant nod a few times before dissappear. Hyukjae look at the forest and then at me, startling me with his demon eyes. Low chuckle is heard from him.

            “Don’t worry kyuhyun. I’ll never leave you guys...” he said. I smile and was about to hug him when donghae is the first one to hug him. hyukjae gasp and smile when  he see the fishy is crying. “Baby, don’t cry. I’ll not leave....”

            Donghae look at hyukjae and said, “P-p-promise...”

            Hyukjae let out a small laugh and said, “Promise my love...” and kiss donghae’s forehead. I smile and glomp onto hyukjae. Leeteuk, who is watching the whole scene from the kitchen smile warmly before he enters the kitchen and prepare the tea for the members.