8th blood : stay away

Existence of Vampires

 

8th blood: stay away...

THUD! I saw two bodies salm the ground in front of us. One of them is Kyuhyun, who is panting hard now and ...D-D-D-D-DONGHAE!

“DONGHAE!” i shouted. The lady laugh and say, “oh my, is this your ‘partner’?” i look at her with killer eyes. She hurt hae and kyu and i will never forgive her!

Her butler untied us and i faster rush towards donghae’s and kyuhyun’s side. “Kyu! You okay?” i say to him, he nod and leeteuk hug him. sungmin faster heal him with his magic. I then look at hae, i gasp. He was bleeding all over.

I tried to control my lust towards his blood and i tried to heal his injuries. The lady then say, “hmm... donghae’s blood is much more delicious than the bloods in this castle...”

I glare at her and say, “SHUT THE HELL UP, AHJUMMA”

She tense and look at me. she glare at me and i glare at her back. leeteuk then say, “hyukjae, stop it.” I then focus back at my donghae and continue healing him. just then , heechul’s voice appear in my head saying, “hyukjae, the  5 of you faster run as i said so. I have prepared a plan for you guys, me and hankyung are going to help you up”

I smirk and answer back, “thanks, hyung.. i love you”

“oh yes, i love you back”heechul say. I look at leeteuk and sungmin who nod me . they have received his voice as well.

When the lady was busy talking to her butler, sungmin spat his blood, mind you, his poison blood on the floor and soon the blood became flames covers around us. Sungmin smirk and that’s when heechul’s voice rings in my head again, “now! Faster guys!”

We don’t waste anytime and we faster dissapear. I hold onto donghae and so as leeteuk hold onto injured kyuhyun.

We released a sigh of relief when we finally reach our house place. I gently place donghae onto the sofa before leeteuk did to kyuhyun. I then take a first-aid and treat  donghae. Leeteuk used his healing magic onto kyuhyun. And after a few moments, kyuhyun wake up and he was hug by his sungmin.

Kyuhyun hug back and look at me. i smile and nod my head, tellling him that hae is okay. He smiles and look at my still unconsious hae.

 

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I open my eyes and flinch when i move my body.

“sshh... don’t move.”

I quickly open my eyes and see hyukjae. I was about to hug him when he was the one who hug me. i gasp. He sob and sob. He’s crying?

“hyukjae...” i managed to say out.

He keep on hugging me. i wince when i feel he touch my injuries. He jerk back, with his red eyes again. He carass my face and say, “are you okay?” i managed to nod. I then look at my right, revealing many unknown faces (except heechul, kyuhyun and ryeowook and yesung AND hankyung)

A motherly(for me) vampire walk over me and say, “how are you donghae?” i look at him and was hesistant whether to answer or not. I then look at heechul who was smiling at me. i then look back at the motherly vampire and say, “f-fine..”

“oh and.. i’m leeteuk..”

“l-l-l-leeteuk...hyung?” i said. Leeteuk smile and say,”just call me umma though. It’s okay..”

“how is he kibum ah?” heechul said to the boy who sits next to me. the boy, kibum, is busy treating my wound, at my back.

“he’s okay but... the injuries are serious though..” kibum said and cover the scar with my shirt. I flinch when the injuries touch the shirt skin.

Hyukjae look at me and say, “you’re okay now..”. i look at him and say, “w-w-where are we?” “you’re in my house now, hae. There’s no need to worry.” Hyukjae said and mention kibum to sit somewhere else,which kibum complied.

Hyukjae sits next to me and he seems...hesistance. “what’s wrong?” i said. I look at heechul and he smile me a sad smile, same goes to kyuhyun and ryeowook.

“hae..” hyukjae started. I look at him.

“um?” i said to him.

“stay away from me.” he coldly say making me gasp. Just now, he was crying and now he was cold.. stay away? From you, hyukjae? No!

“b-but why?” i said.

Hyukjae look at me before he stand up, walk upstairs and slam his bedroom door. I gasp. Kyuhuyn then grab my arm and bring me outside.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“! DAMN IT!” i curse aloud in my bedroom. I slam the bedroom door many times before my knuckles hurt. I slid down the door and sob. “i’m sorry hae... i’m sorry....”

(writer: to not make you guys confused, donghae is actually hyukjae’s lover before he was killed and reborn as a human like now. So, this is a flashback where hyukjae and donghae’s moment are played in hyukjae’s head

Hyukjae: you should told them earlier.

Writer: shush it, hyukjae)

“baby, are you in there?”

I look towards the bedroom door and found my hae. I smile and say, “Hae, i’m in here..”. the little vampire(for me) pooped his head out from the door and smile when he saw me on the bed, reading magazine. He walks and throw himselves on the bed.

“i was searching for you, hyukjae” he said and lean his head on my shoulders.

I laugh. “sorry, love. I was in here as soon as i finish buying the things that umma teuk told me” i said and carass his perfect face. He smile and stole a kiss on my cheek. I smile at him and kiss his forehead.

Eventhough i smile on the outside, but inside i was worry about him. donghae, he’s a different vampire from all of us. He’s a different spesies. His spesies was extinct long ago, and we don’t understand how he could survive.

Rumor said the bad vampires was hunting him down and killed him once they find him. that’s why, umma teuk and appa kangin quickly take him in. He was still little vampire when he was took into this family.

Umma teuk, too, agree that he was one of a rare kind. We all promise to protect donghae and will not let him hurt by other vampires who are targetting him.

“hyuk? Are you there?”

“hyukjae baby, are you there? Umma here”

I gasp and was brought back to reality. I faster open the door knob and found a sad umma. “teuk hyung...” i said. Leeteuk then hug me, saying, “why are you sending donghae like that? You might hurt him you know?” i gasp and said, “i can’t stand seeing him being hurt by other bad vampires...”

“i know. Me too. I can feel you’re saying that to donghae, cause at the same time you are thinking about the past with donghae ne?” leeteuk said.

Yes, leeteuk hyung is a vampire that can read people mind. I nod and hug leeteuk back. “i;m sorry.. i didn;t mean to do that...”

“it’s okay.” Leeteuk said and pat my back.

“where’s donghae?” i ask.

“he’s on the way to his house with kyuhyun. Kyuhyun informed me that tonight he will stay with him tonight”

I smile and chuckle. “these two, once they meet they will never seperate.” Leeteuk nod. Afther the hug, leeteuk said to me that i have to get some rest. I nod and with that leeteuk hyung went down. I close my bedroom door and sigh.

“i guess... i’m missing you now, donghae....”