18th blood : control

Existence of Vampires

 

 

18th blood: control...

10 minutes after hyukjae bite me. hyukjae kept on looking at me and sigh whenever i look at him. i then said, “What’s wrong, hyukjae?”

He shook his head and said, “I shouldn’t bite you... i;ve changed you into a vampire though...” i smile softly and snuggle closer to hyukjae. “it’s okay...” “it’s not okay for me.” hyukjae said with a sad voice.

“the sad..moment...will maybe appear again..” hyukjae whisper to me in the dark.

“you mean the time where i died..?” i said softly.

Hyukjae nod and hug me gently. I sigh in his hug and said, “you want me to die again ..and will never reborn again..?”

Hyukjae gasp and i can feel his heartbeat. Hyukjae look at me and quickly shook his head, “n-no..i didn’t say that..i-i-i’m..j-just worried...” i smile and kiss him softly on the pale colour cheek of his. He smile and hug me closer to him.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“rosalie! ROSALIE! WHERE ARE YOU!?” angry jeesica scream around in her castle.

A sigh is heard from a red antique room, coming out a figure, dressed in dark night gown and look at jeesica with annoyed expression. “what do you want, jeesica?” said rosalie. Jeesica sigh and walk in front of rosalie, “I apologize for disturbing you but...”

Rosalie smile and said, “It’s okay. Just, what did you need this time.?”

Jeesica gritted her teeth and said, “I need plans ...to destroy donghae, and make hyukjae belongs to me...”

Rosalie smile and said, “I will think of it...”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I wake up and yawn, finding myself in sungmin’s embrace. I smile and wiggle myself out from sungmin’s embrace, making the latter open his eyes and look at the clock, “ah..morning, kyuhyunnie...” “morning, sungminnie...”

We both yawn and crawl towards the bathroom, where we get ready and walk out of the room, going out for hunting. Sungmin left a note on the kitchen table, telling the others that me and him are going out hunting.

We are walking when sungmin is the first one to speak, “kyu...” he said. “yeah?” i answer him back looking at the dark and cloudy sky. Sungmin take a deep breath and said, “hyukjae..has bite donghae though..”

I gasp and look at sungmin, he nod and said, “i smell donghae’s blood when i was on the way to kitchen just now though.” I nod and ask sungmin, “how long already?”

Sungmin then said, “i predict.. i guess it was 9 hours already.” I smile a little and said to sungmin, “you think...donghae hyung is gonna be a rare one again..?” sungmin smile a little and said, “i hope so...”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“hae...hae...wake up...” a soft voice making me open my eyes and found myself in a garden full of flowers, most sapphire blue flowers. I smile and look around, looking for the person who calls my name out.

There, a figure, smilling at me and mention me to come over. I smile and run towards the figure. I reach the figure and it was my vampire donghae! “Donghae! I miss you so much!” i said and hug donghae. Donghae smile and hug me back, saying, “i miss you too, hae..even for a few seconds..”

We both break the hug and sit on the sapphire blue garden. Donghae sigh and i said, “what’s wrong..? stop acting like hyukjae..” donghae smile and said, “i’m sorry. I forget hyukjae is a type of vampire that likes to sigh though.” I smile and said, “what’s wrong, donghae?”

He look at me with sad eyes and said, “starting from this day,  this very second, hour, minute, you must be carefull.” I gasp and he said, “you know jeesica right?” i nod and he continue, “she knew you are a vampire now. She wants to see you die again in front of hyukjae. But only you but heechul and ryeowook. She want the 3 of you died. And then make hyukjae hers.”

I gasp. Donghae sigh and lay down on the sapphire blue flowers. “i know.. i died already, then taking care of you until hyukjae notice you and bring you into his family and now you are a part of them, same goes to heechul hyung and ryeowook. But.. since you are a part of them , please..don’t wander around.. bring someone with  you..”

I nod and lay next to donghae, snuggling closer to him, “donghae..” “hurm?” “hyukjae...” “what’s wrong with him?” “sometimes..he said something coldly, emotionless, sometimes.. he nearly cried... when things happend to me...why is that..?”

Donghae smile and hug me, gently saying, “hyukjae... it’s hard for me to explain about him though. But the thing i knew about him is he’s caring, loving, over protective.. and.. r-r-r-romantic..”

I giggle and said, “donghae~ you’re stuttering at the ‘romantic’ part”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I smile by myself watching the smilling sleeping figure in my embrace. Yes.. donghae. Is sleeping. While smilling. He must have dream something good. I carass his face and his pink lips. I take a look at the grandfather clock and it shows it was 24 hours since i have bite donghae. Sigh. Now, i need to take care of him and let no one touch him except this family..

Donghae stirred in my embrace and i take a look at him. he open his eyes cutely and blink a few times before he look at me. i smile and said, “hey there, cutie..” he smile and hug me, “morning, hyukjae..” “morning..”

The both of us was about to open the door when we heard a scream from downstairs, heechul’s voice, “NO! I CAN’T DRINK YOUR BLOOD! HANKYUNG!”

Donghae gasp and faster went down, with me behind him.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I reach donwstairs and found heechul cover his mouth. “h-hyung..” i said to heechul. Heechul look at me and run towards me, hugging me. “w-w-what’s wrong?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I sigh. I knew  heechul won’t drink my blood. Like how the first time we met and talked.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“NO! I CAN’T DRINK YOU BLOOD HANKYUNG AH!” heechul said to me. i gasp and said, “w-why?” he shook his head and tried to hold back his tears. He shook his head another time and said, “i can’t... i can’t.. drink..someone’s blood..whom i like..” and cried.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I’m confused. Why can’t heechul hyung drink hankyung’s blood? I look at hyukjae who look at me and look away, i can sense his uncomfortable presence in his eyes. I then look at heechul. I gasp. He tried to hold back his tears. I whisper to heechul, “h-hyung..a-are you ..o-okay..?”

Heechul nod and said, “i’m okay..dear..” and a sob was heard from him. hankyung gasp and quickly hug him, calming him down. While hankyung wasback hugging heechul, he ask, “why..?” heechul sobbed harder and turn around, “i..can’t..drink.someone blood whom..i..l-like..”

I gasp. Heechul cried quietly and hankyung kept on patting his back, calming the latter down. Hyukjae..as usual sigh and was about to walk out until he said to me, “d-donghae..w-what’s wrong..?”

After a few minutes, i found myself holding my neck. What is this thrist? Hyukjae turn me around and he gasp. “y-your..eyes...weak red..” i gasp. No.. no.. i don’t want it! I shook my head and said, “no..hyukjae..please..no..” “b-but...” “no..” “LEE DONGHAE! STOP BEING STUBBORN!” hyukjae suddenly shouted at me.

I gasp and hanchul look at us. “h-hyukjae?” heechul said. Hyukjae look at me with teary eyes. He was shaking. “ my blood.” He said. I gasp and take a few steps back. “no..” was the only thing i could say. Hyukjae gritted his teeth and walk towards me, “..my blood..you need it..”

I shook my head, i walk past heechul and hankyung. And my back hit the wall, good. I’m trap between the wall and hyukjae. Hyukjae look at me and said, “lee donghae. Don’t try to make me force you..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Donghae..he can’t..drink hyukjae’s blood too..? i look at hankyung and his voice rings in my mind, “it seems that you and donghae are the same spesies..” i gasp. “no way. We’re human before this, there’s no way we could be rare spesies..heechul..” “there’s way.” “though what?” “when the partner bite your neck, you can become one.” I gasp.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I look at hyukjae with weak red eyes, hyukjae sigh and pull me into his hug. “hae..please..you need it..” “i don’t need it..”

He sigh and put his wrist in front of my mouth. “do it..” i gulp. He move his wrist nearer to my mouth and i force myself to bite it and his blood. I can hear heechul’s gasp behind us. But not until a minute, i stop and push his hand away.

Hyukjae gasp. Heechul and hankyung appear in front of me and heechul said, “d-donghae..?” i tried hard not to let my tears fall. Hyukjae look at me and said, “it seems that you still need it..” i shook my head and let myself fall onto the ground, sob quietly.

Heechul gasp and pull me into his hug. “hae..” he said. Hankyung then said, “donghae, what’s wrong?” hyukjae then said, “baby, what’s wrong..” i shook my head against heechul’s chest and cover my mouth.

I can’t stand it anymore. I vomit out all the blood, hyukjae’s blood to be exact and the 3 of them gasp. Hyukjae then shake my shoulders saying, “hae? What’s wrong?” i cried and said, “i should have told you earlier.. i should have to you earlier that...”

“w-what?” hyukjae said.

“i can’t nor drink your blood...”i said.

“w-why is that?”heechul said.

“i can’t... hy-hyukjae.d-do you know that...i..l-love..you..?” i said before i passed out.

“DONGHAE!?”18th