Where the are you jonghyun!?

Existence of Vampires

 

Where the are you jonghyun!?

Leeteuk pov, in the mansion

I look through the crystal ball and was relieve to see hyukjae was treating donghae. I smile. Kangin then appear behind me and  said, “Teuk, those 3 got possesed by an evil spirit.” I nod and said, “Yeah, thanks kanginnie..” Kangin backhug me before he go out and kill some useless vampires.

                I sigh and said, “Just wait  a little while, guys. Umma will go there as soon as the job here is finish..”

Back to  donghae’s situation...

As soon as hyukjae gave me some water to drink and ryeowook was busy treating kyuhyun’s wound for 40 seconds, we’re on out foot and heechul said, “Come, let’s go to jonghyun’s.” Hyukjae nod and was about to carry me up when suddenly my wings spread out. He gasp and i giggle, “hyukkie, let me fly..”

Hyukjae look at me and giggle, “Sure sure, baby~” Ryeowook look at me and pout, “not fair..why hyung got wings..” I smile and said, “You need some patience, wook~” Kyuhyun smile and peck the younger’s cheek before his wings spread out and lift from the ground.

Kyuhyun smile and said, “We better go now~ if not, heechul will glare at us~” Heechul look at ground and said, “Where is my formalities.... T.T” Kyuhyun giggle and and fly with me.

Hyukjae pov

I look up just to see and angel and devil flying together. I giggle and walk with heechul hyung who is busy talking with ryeowook about random stuffs. Once heechul look at me , he gulp. I look at him and said, “what’s wrong hyung?”

                “can you please, at least tell hyung that you’re using your demon eye again? Hyung is scared sometimes seeing you.” I giggle and said, “the so great Kim HeeChul is now afraid with me?” Heechul then hit my head and said, “Shaddap!”

                Donghae giggle and plays around with kyuhyun in the air. Heechul then look at me and i nod, we need to releport to jonghyun’s. I look at donghae and he nod, kyuhyun just sigh and nod. After a few seconds of silence, thick sapphire blue dust surround us.

Jonghyun’s...

Donghae pov

Finally we reach his place. I set my legs stand firm on the ground before i let my wings to be at rest. I sigh and grab kyuhyun’s hand. He giggle and said, “It’s going to be okay. Don’t worry.” I nod. Hyukjae look at me and smile. I can’t help myself but to smile back.

                “Finally, you are all here...how was the performance donghae?”

                I gasp and said, “You..are the one..”

                Jonghyun giggle and nod, “Yes, i’m the one who control those 3 using you father’s spirit. Are you entertain by that?”

                I tried to calm myself down but failed. I jump into the air and my wings spread out. “I’m not ing entertained by that !” and fly towards jonghyun, saying some light spells. Jonghyun smirk and grab my neck once i was infront of him.

                “Oh really? This time, i should use you to entertain those 4 who is watching you with horror now.” I smirk back at him and kick his stomach, making he gasp and clutch onto his stomach, i say, “Sorry, but it’s my turn to use you...”

                Jonghyun look at me with blood flowing out from his mouth. i giggle and said, “does it hurt?” jonghyun growl and at the exact moment he growl, a dark hold is formed on my chest, i gasp and place my hand on the hole, saying spells, making it dissappear.

                Jonghyun smirk and said, “Hey, watch in front,” I gasp and look at him where he scratch my face with sharp long nails. I jump backward and groan. “Damn..”

                “Um...your blood scent smells nice....” jonghyun said and my blood that flow down at his nails.

                I can feel hyukjae anger when he said that, i look behind and see angry red eye hyukjae. I smile at him and said, “Hyukkie...it’s okay. I can handle him...”

                Jonghyun was about to grab my neck once again when i summon out  my spear and i stab jonghyun’s stomach. He gasp and shout. I giggle and stab another sword at his stomach. He look at me and said, “You’re...not..a vampire...”

                I glare at him and said, “You’re right. I;m not. I’m a rare spesies..”

                He gasp and i summon out a sytche, pointing it towards his face, “Make unnecessary move and i cut your head out.” He gasp another time and i smile. “Tell me...jonghyun..did you know a family of rare vampire spesies is killed a few years ago..?”

                Jonghyun nod. I sigh and said, “Mind to tell me who did it?”

                Jonghyun shook his head. I glare at him and said, “Why?”

                “He said not to tell anyone.” Jonghyun simple said and grin.

                “Tch..” i said and look away. This bastard, he better tell me before i really cut his head off.

                “DONGHAE! WATCH OUT!!!!” hyukjae shouted.

                I look at jonghyun who summon out his sytche as mine and cut my wrist. I jump back and look at my wrist. I cursed quietly and look at a grinning jonghyun. “i want you to be mine..” jonghyun said and my blood.

                I wince slightly when he my blood at his sytche. I throw my spear that stab his heart and he gasp. i look at him with scared eyes and he said, “Looks like..i’ve failed...” and with that, he collasp on the ground,unmoving.

                I was about to check him whether he was really dead when dark aura come and stab his heart for the 2nd time. I gasp. a chuckle was  heard from the aura. “Dont be scared donghae ah~ it’s me...”

                Then, a figure walked out from the aura. Blood taint shirt and black simple jeans. It was yesung hyung! He smiles at me and said, “Jonghyun is really dead, there’s no need for you to be afraid anymore..” And with that, he jonghyun’s blood.

                Ryeowook squeal and said, “Yesunggie! I love you!!!!!!!! You look handsome~ ©”

                I smile back at yesung and thank him before i collasp on the ground, tired.

                I can  hear yesung giggle and carry me up and jump down where the others are. “Hyukkie, your baby is tired from playing~©”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next chapter: behind you....