14th blood : help...

Existence of Vampires

 

 

 

14th blood: help..

I open my eyes and saw kyuhyun who was panting heavily on the ground. I gasp. I wanted to hold him but.. i have no energy left.. what is this feeling?  I can feel energy are being out..from my body.. through my neck.. my heart.. it’s going slower and slower by minute..

Someone..help.me

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“DONGHAE!” I shouted and sit up, scaring sungmin and heechul. Sungmin calm me down. He’s crying? Heechul look down and said, “we’re late..we failed..”

I gasp. No.. it couldn’t be! I look at crying leeteuk and said, “h-hyung...” leeteuk look at me and said, “Donghae..Kyuhyun...”

I didn’t realized my tears was flowing down to my cheek and i cover my mouth. “No, this should not happend...” sungmin cried and heal heechul. Heechul looks at the window, closing his eyes for a moment.

I kept on crying.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“hyukjae! Come here!” a voice that disturbing me from playing the game. I smile. If it’s donghae’s voice, i don;t mind. I love him.

I turned off the TV and went outside, in the snow, finding donghae playing with the snow, making a cute snowman. I smile and sits besides him. i look at this  face and said, “Donghae ah, there’s snow on your cheek.”

Donghae stops and rub his chubby cheek. I smile and pat his head. It’s been 2 months since we first saw donghae. I don’t understand why i am so attracted to him. i watch him make another snowman and smiles when he finished another snowman. He sits on the cold ground and look at me.

“hyukjae..”

“hmm?” God, his voice...

“mind to tell me story tonight?” he said with his puppy eyes.

I laugh and kiss his head. “Sure, sure. Let’s go in before kyuhyun found us outside here.” I was about to pick him up until i hear donghae whimper. I look at him and said, “What’s wrong?”

“snowman..”

I smile and say some magic spell that makes the snowman moves by itselfs and donghae smile again. I smile and kneel down, said to the 2 snowman, “walk to the house and wait for donghae in his room okay?”

The snowman nods and walk cutely to the house. Donghae jump happily and i laugh. I love seeing him happy. I carry him up and carry him in bridal syalt, to the house, where kyuhyun saw us, smilling.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I open my eyes weakly. Hyukjae look at me and said, “h-hyung..” i regain my strength and said, “let’s go.” leeteuk look at me and said, “What did you see heechul?”

I kept quite for a while and said, “I saw..somebody..biting..” hyukjae cut me off and said, “We got it. Faster go there and we ing kill them.. i cna never forgive them for they are the one who hurt kyuhyun and donghae”

I smirk evilly and said, “you are back onto business my dear hyukjae”

Hyukjae look at me and smile his evil smile, “i am, hyung..” with that, the 4 of us said some spell at the same time and we dissapear into thick black smoke.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“no..stop it..” i said to claude. Claude smirk and said, “is this how you see donghae?”

I pant and said, “Stop him you ing bastard!” claude smirk and said, “Well, i can’t”

I growl and was about to stand up until sungmin’s hand around my waist, calming me down and i saw angry EXTREMELY angry hyukjae hyung holding a killing weapon. Claude gasp and was about to run away bit, hyukjae is much more faster.

Hyukjae said some black magic spell and in a few seconds, demon came from behind hyukjae and the demon ate claude. Hyukjae smirk and laugh darkly. Heechul smile and shook his head. Heechul then  pat hyukjae’s back, calming him down in the process.

Sungmin heal me and i rush towards donghae side, i was about to out the poison blood that claude gave him but was stop by kangin.

“hyung! He will die if the poison will not out!” i shouted.

“hyung knew about it! But you need to take a rest!” kangin said to me.

Leeteuk look at me and said, “Since i have not used my energy today. I will do it.”

Hyukjae, after heechul calming him down,hyukjae slids down and hit the ground, exhausted. Heechul pat his head and said, “you did a good job today..rest.baby”

Hyukjae pant and pant. Leeteuk then kneel down on donghae’s side and there goes his red eyes. He lean closer towards donghae’s neck, where the twin hole was seen and he out the poison blood.

I tried to control my lust. Thanks to sungmin, he hug me and sing me a lullaby, softly making me sleep.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I kept on the poison blood and see donghae’s reaction. If he react in 1 minute, he’s okay and was safe from becoming a vampire. If he doesn’t react in a minute, he’s a vampire, bad vampire.

58...59...1 minute. I can feel donghae move. I smile and pull back, spits the poison blood onto the floor and sungmin setfire on it. Claude, farewell, we will never meet again. Sungmin smile and kiss sleeping kyuhyun’s forehead.

Donghae open his eyes and i quickly hug him. he cried and hug me back saying, “umm..umma...i;m scared....”

“ssh..baby, it’s okay you are safe now..” i said.

“s...sc..scared..” he said, crying.

Kangin then mention me to let go off him and he sits in front of crying donghae.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“my lady, Claude Faustus has failed to turn donghae into a vampire” sebastian said.

His master then growl and said, “Kill Claude, Sebastian. Leave nothing but ashes.”

“yes, my lady..” sebastian said and he kneel down.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

A strong vampire sit in front of me and he smile at me. he then said, “I’m Kangin by the way, leeteuk’s partner. Donghae.. i know you don’t remember us anymore but..i’m sorry” as he put his hand behind my neck and i black out

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. I faster sits up and walk towards the main door. Heechul, where are you? What took you too long? Shindong realized it and said, “Hankyung hyung, are you okay?”

I smile and nod, “hyung is okay but..”

“Don’t worry, they are fine” siwon said while reading his bible.

I nod once again and look outside where is cloudy and saw kibum was practicing his magic. Kibum concertrate and said some spell.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“d-donghae..” i weakly said. Heechul carry me up in a bridal style and said, “Don’t worry kangin make him faint. Donghae needs some rest though. He’s under our care. Donghae.. he went through a lot of things in a blink of an eye..”

I look at heechul and said, “i thought...i was going to lose donghae..again..for the 2nd time..”

Heechul smile a little and said, “Yeah, me too. But, thanks to sungmin’s ability to heal us faster, we can came here on time, saving kyuhyun and donghae..”

I smile and lean towards heechul’s chest before i black out. Damn the energy needed to summon the devil out is really...really...

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I see donghae who is in my embrace. His steady breathing, his pale and beautiful face, makes me closer to him and kiss his sweating forehead. Kangin then say, “We should get out of here. It’s hot” i smile and nod. “yeah, we should” i say as i  carry donghae. Heechul carry hyukjae while sungmin ask kangin to carry sleeping kyuhyun.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“my, lady. I have now killed claude. Is there anything i shall do for you?” said sebastian while looking at his master.

The lady thinks for a while. “Maybe just send someone you trust that can lure donghae come here..someone which is stronger...”

Sebastian thinks for a while and smile, “Yes, my lady.”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I feel someone touches my forehead. I open my eyes to find who is it.

“hyuk..jae” the words just came out of my mouth without my knowledge. Hyukjae smile and said, “feeling any better, donghae?”

I try to sit up but was pushed back down by hyukjae.

“No, don’t move, donghae. You are still being treated by sungmin.” Hyukjae said. I look to my side and saw sungmin busy treating me. kyuhyun was just looking at him before he looks at me.

“w..where’s the..oother..s?” i said.

Hyukjae carass my face and said, “They’re out.”

“i..’m..so..sorry..”i said.

“for what?” hyukjae said, carass my hand this time.

“fo..for hurting..you..” i said, teary eyed.

Hyukjae smile and my tears away, “It’s okay.. don’t worry..”

I smile and look at kyuhyun who was secretly wiping his tears away. Once he look at me, he smile.