16th blood : i....

Existence of Vampires

 

 

 

 

 

16th blood : i...

“lee donghae, you are in heaven now. Is there any wish for me to do for you?” said an angle to me. i smile and nod my head saying, “i would like to reborn as a human with my vampire side taking care of myself, within my body.”

The angle smile and said, “that’s the first wish i ever heard from the first vampire i met in heaven..”

“can you?”

“yes of course..” said the angle to me.

#1
age: 5

“hyukjae. The name is hyukjae” said a red hair boy to me. it’s been a few weeks i stayed here as my parents died. I look at hyukjae and said, “donghae...” hyukjae smile and sit on the floor.  “Come on, smile a bit..” he said and pinch my cheek.

I groan and said, “I can’t..i don;t know what is smilling..”

Hyukjae then  gasp and then he hug me, i can hear him sobbing. “After all hard memories.. you forget all your emotions..?” he said.

I nod and tried not to cry. “poor...you..” he said and let go of the hug. He then look at me and kiss my forehead. Making me gasp. He then smile, making me smile a little. He then said, “you look much more cuter when you are smilling..” and he carass my cheek.

Hyukjae, he is the one who revive me from the dead. The one who make me smile again after the deaths of my parents.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

 

#2
Age: 7

“Hae! Come here! Let me teach you!” said hyukjae from outside. I groan, i was busy watching the television until he called me. i look at the main door and there he was, popping his head out. I pout and pointed to the TV, he shook his head and point to the ground.

I pout and switch off the TV, walking towards the main door. Leeteuk saw me from the kitchen and said, “Hae hae, if you want to go out, make sure you change your shirt!” leeteuk then carry me to the room, changing my shirt, into a small blue shirt with long baggy trousers. Leeteuk smile and said, “there you go! make sure you be carefull okay?”

I nod my head and kiss leeteuk’s omma cheek before i walk out of the room to the main door where hyukjae waits for me.

Hyukjae was smilling when he saw me, he  hug me and said, “you’re cute” i smile back and said, “thanks...”

Hyukjae then let go of the hug and said , “Today, i’m going to teach you magic”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

 

#3
age : 10

w-where am i? I tried to open my eyes but all i could see is darkness. Was i blindfolded? I sniff around and gasp. The scent is very familiar to me. my house? I sniff more and was about to vomit when i smell some dead bodies.

“well, well, here you are.. just where have you been!?” a familiar voice.

“h-hyukjae...”

“ssshss..i’m here, don’t move. I’ll untie it for you.” Said hyukjae. Indeed, i can feel his hands around my wrist and then his hand behind my head. After the black cloth went out of my sight i saw kyuhyun, sitting in front of me.

I gasp and look around. i was about to look behind kyuhyun when kyuhyun suddenly covers my eyes.

“kyu..i want to see” i plead.

“no. Its the thing that you should not see, hyung..” said the younger.

I can feel hyukjae’s panics. I then take kyuhyun’s hand from my sight and take a peek behind kyuhyun’s. I gasp and fall onto the floor.

“o-omma..a-appa..” i muttered out. Kyuhyun started to sob and hyukjae hug me.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. I faster push donghae. He gasp and i grab my head, holding it tightly. Donghae then said, “Hae? Are you okay, dear?” i shook my head and said, “no..”

Donghae sigh and pull me into his hug. Calming me down. I take a deep breath and hug my other me. “donghae...” i said. “hmm?” “i..think..i..love..h-hyukjae..”

I can feel donghae smile. “i knew it. I know you like hyukjae at the first sight..”

I look at donghae and said, “But..why can’t he bite me?”

Donghae sigh and kiss my forehead, “he’s.. not used. When i was still alive, he let me bite his wrist when he sae my weak red eyes. Kyuhyun show you the memories already right? After a few years later, kibum told me that hyukjae never bite his own family’s neck except for his enemy. At first, i was surprised. Kibum then tell me that hyukjae had once tell him, that hyukjae can never bite the person he loves the most.”

I look at donghae, seeking for the truth lies behind his eyes. He look at me and kiss my forehead. I sigh and hug donghae. “donghae...”

“hmm?” he said and carass my back.

“show me...hyukjae and jeesica...please..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Vampire donghae: you know, i sense something fishy between the writer and kyuhyun

Kyuhyun:n-nothing...

Writer: y-yeah nothing...

Human donghae: i guess they are couple?

Hyukjae: -spills out water from his mouth to director’s face-

Director: YAH! Hyukjae!!!

Hyukjae: m-m-m-mianhe!

Vampire donghae: oh well, -smiles-

Writer and kyuhyun: w-w-we ar-are not!

Human donghae: you are! :P

Writer: uwah!! Omma leeteuk!! –runs to leeteuk who was busy playing with iphone 4-

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Donghae look at me, uncertain. “a-are you sure..? y-you might hurt seeing them...”

I look at donghae and said, “i—ii-i...need to know..”

Donghae sigh and hug me once again ,showing me the memories.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

hyukjae baby, can we go out?” asked jeesica, to the emotionless hyukjae. Hyukjae just nod and jeesica was jumping happily. Hyukjae sigh, he actually didn’t want to love jeesica. But that force him. his love is only for donghae, and only him.

Jeesica kept on talking and talking but hyukjae didn;t listen to any word she said. There was once, hyukjae force himself to hear jeesica’s thought. He was surprised when he knew jeesica love him because she is  happy that donghae died in a war.

Hyukjae tried not to explode. To calming him down, he thinks of donghae. He’s nearly on the verge of tears whenever he thinks of donghae.

Just then jeesica went into a shop and that’s went hyukjae dissapeared. He went home, welcomed by kyuhyun. Hyukjae smile and said, “where’s the others?” “ah, they are out hunting.”

Kyuhyun, hyukjae thought, he tried his best to make smile on his face after a few years where the 3 members died.

Jeesica then appear in fornt of hyukjae. Hyukjae can feel kyuhyun’s anger from behind. Jeesica pouted and said, “why did you leave  me hyukjae?” hyukjae answered coldly, “i hate waiting for you.”

Jeesica gasp and said, “B-but..”

“no freaking buts. Now get out of here, i;m tired and i have no damn mood”

Jeesica then glare at kyuhyun. I can feel kyuhyun smirk darkly before he went upstairs. “fine. Meet you tomorrow hyukjae ~ <3 i love you!”

“yeah whatever i hate you” hyukjae said and follow kyuhyun upstairs.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. I pull away from donghae. Donghae gasp and said, “h-hae..?” i look at him and shook my head. “i-i’m okay... urgh...” donghae panics and hug me, calming me down. I smile and hug him, “i think i like you...”

Donghae giggle and hit my back, lightly. “i think i like you too”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I smile and said, “vampire donghae is here?” leeteuk shook his head and said, “he’s not here but he lives within human donghae now. Vampire donghae is taking care of donghae (human) eversince he was born.”

I look at kyuhyun who was smillling. “no wonder...”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“ARGH! Donghae is really in my way!” jeesica shouted and sebastian plug his ear with his fingers. Rosalie sigh and said, “donghae... there are 2 donghae now... vampire and human..”

Jeesica growl. “no one can steal hyukjae from me. hyukjae is mine and only mine! I don’t care if there’s 2 donghae! I need to kill them!”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. I look outside, see birds flying around. as if it was telling me something. Sungmin voice rings in my head, “Faster head to donghae’s house now! Donghae is in danger!” i gasp and sprinted out of the house, ignoring hyukjae and leeteuk’s shout.

! Donghae better be safe!

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I hear donghae gasp. “donghae?” i said. Donghae look at me and said, “Faster, stand up. I have to bring you somewhere. Danger is always around you when the bad vampires knew you are reborn. Faster!”

He then carry me up and run out of the house, jumping from tree to tree. I look at the sky and whisper softly, “its...dark..” donghae nod and said, “i never see the sky this dark... no matter what, i have to protect you..”

“i-i’m sorry...i’m a burden to you don’t i?” i said and rest my head on his chest.

Donghae smile and said, “eventhough you are 15 years old, and i’m thousands years old. I never knew what burden means. Because..burden does not exist in my dictionary. For me, you are my other self, my other self that i need to protect..” he then kiss my hair before he continue to focus jumping.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I stop when i saw 2 familiar figure jumping from tree to tree. I smile and walk home. “donghae... vampire donghae is with you didn’t he?” just then, i was about to walk when i saw another familiar face i front of me. i gasp., “d-d-donghwa...”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. Donghae look at me and said, “hae?”

“f-faster put me down the ground..k-kyu..i can feel he’s in danger!” donghae stops and landed safetly on the ground. Donghae then whisper to me saying, “i need to go into your body now. No one can find and know me except you okay?” i nod and take a look at him.

“what is it?” he said.

“can i still meet you again, donghae?”

He smile and place a kiss on my forehead, “sure dear..” he said and he dissapear.

I smile before i started running.

I see kyuhyun’s pale face not far from where am i and i smile. “kyuhyun!” i shouted.

Kyuhyun look at me and shouted, “NO! HAE! DON’T COME HERE!”

I then feel someone hand around my throat, grabbing my throat hardly. Making me having difficult breathing.

I tried to struggle but all my struggle stops when i saw a familiar face, the person who grab  my throat. “d-d-don..donghwa h-hyung...”

Kyuhyun gasp and donghwa smirk.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Director: ok! CUT! Take a rest!

Writer: -sigh and sits on the ground-

Donghwa: damn.i hate when i need to act that part...

Vampire donghae: -goes out from donghae’s body-

Donghae: aigo, it’s okay donghwa hyung! –hugs-

Donghwa: cutie! –hugs back-

Hyukjae: how come my appearance is not that much this chapter?

Writer: well, this chapter. I want the reader and audiance to know more about vampire donghae and the memories though..

Vampire donghae: ahaha, here, -gives writer a strawberry milk-

Writer: -happily drinks it- thanks donghae!

Vampire donghae: -smiles-

Kyuhyun: -gulp- s-strawberry...

Writer: want some?

Kyuhyun: -nods nods nods-

Writer: here! –hands the glass-

Vampire donghae whispers to hyukjae: indirect kiss..

Hyukjae: -kiss vampire donghae-

Vampire donghae: -gasp, hit hyukjae shyly-

Donghae: ... T^T hyukjae don’t love me anymore...

Hyukjae: aigo, who said that? –kiss donghae on the lips-

Donghwa: ehehehehe, there are 2 kisses today..

Writer: what do you mean? It’s only 1!

Donghwa and sungmin: 2! First is your indirect kiss between writer and kyuhyun! And then hyukjae with 2 donghae!!!

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Writer: pabo donghwa.....

Donghwa: writer...do  you really have to throw me in the bin?

Sungmin: why is your face red?

Writer: n-n-othing...

Kyuhyun: -cough-

Writer: anyway, for those who asked me, jeesica in here is not SNSD, teehee! :D her name just popped into my head though! :D while rosalie is from twilight! :D

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.