Chapter 40

Existence of Vampires

 

Chapter 40

Silence  filled the living room. Heechul is currently upstairs, comforting Kyuhyun. Leeteuk sigh and sat on the sofa while  massaging his temple. “Never knew this  problem  is going  to be this big  though..” he muttered.  Kangin nod  his head  silently . hankyung  kept quiet  before  he said, “I can’t reach Donghae  at the moment.” Leeteuk let out another groan and said, “Hankyung ah, Heechul have the crystal ball didn’t he?”

                Hankyung nod  and said, “He have it. But  it was no use.  We can’t  see Donghae  through  it.” leeteuk let out a small curse before he puff his cheek. Kangin then said, “We can’t waste much time. Right here,this moment, something might happend to Fishy and that bastard hyun.” Leeteuk then look outside and said, “What should we do, Hankyung ah? any plans? So far?”

            The mentioned name shook his head. “For now, let’s..just get some rest...”

            Leeteuk nod. Just then, it started raining. Leeteuk looked outside. ‘Don’t worry haehae, we’ll bring you back.’ 

                “KYUHYUN! WAIT!”

                 A sudden shout emerged from Heechul as Leeteuk, Kangin and Hankyung saw Kyuhyun jump from upstairs and he appear infront of his 3 hyung. “K-kyuhyunnie?” Leeteuk said, a little confuse. Kyuhyun keep quiet and quickly sprint towards the front door, open it before he ran outside. ‘Oh no, don’t tell me he wanted to...’ Leeteuk quickly run outside and manage to grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist, turning the youngest vampire around.

                “Where are you going!?” Leeteuk shouted under the heavy rain.

                “Let me go!” Kyuhyun said, struggling to free himself from the vampire oldest’s member. Leeteuk shook his head and said, “Not until you told me where are you going under this weather!” Heechul appear next to Leeteuk and said, “Kyuhyun, i know you’re dead worried about donghae, but don’t act like this, dear..”

                Kyuhyun actually glared at Heechul and said, “Shut up! I want to save him from the bastard! I want to see him and make sure he was  okay!” Heechul gritted his teeth and pull the younger closer to him and said, more like shouted, “Have you ever think that everyone in the house are also worried about Donghae!? It’s not only you, you know! I’m ing worried about him too! don’t be selfish, cho kyuhyun!”

                “Guys, stop it..” Leeteuk said helplessly as he still grabbing Kyuhyun’s wrist and Hankyung , appeared suddenly behind Heechul and backhug his partner, whispering him some comfort words he could offer to the vampire.

                Kyuhyun looked down for a moment before he  held his hand out, the water of the cold rain gathered at his palm, him saying some sort of ancient spell before he glared in anger towards his 3 hyung and the water at his palm began to formed into some sort of medium length spear and injured Leeteuk’s wrist. Leeteuk flinched at the sudden attack, letting go of Kyuhyun’s hand in the process.

                Kyuhyun quickly run on his two feet when he was freed. Leeteuk looked at his injured wrist –now healing- before he raise his hand up and water surrounded Kyuhyun’s body. Leeteuk sighed before he re-appeared nex t to now struggling kyuhyun.

                He looked at the youngest one and said, “Kyuhyunnie, you shouldn’t act like this.” Kyuhyun stopped struggle and look at the eldest. Leeteuk then patted Kyuhyun’s head and said, “You..really shouldn’t act this selfish. We all are worried about donghae, right now. So, please  , don’t create another problem, with you running away from us , trying to save your donghae.”

                Kyuhyun kept quiet and the spear his holding began to return to its original form, water. Leeteuk smiled and said, “Are you calmed down  now?” Kyuhyun look at his hyung once again before he slowly nod, Leeteuk smile and the water surrounded Kyuhyun’s formed began to return to its water form. Kyuhyun slowly walk towards Leeteuk and the older hugged him.

                Both Heechul and Hankyung smiled looking at the scene before Heechul said, “Let’s go in. It’s cold out here.”

 

Upstairs...

“nhhh.. what’s with the noise down there?” Hyukjae quietly mumbled as he woke up from his nap. Sungmin chuckle and said, “Kyuhyunnie was about to run away from here if not for Leeteuk and Heechul hyung’s face reaction.” Hyukjae kept quiet at the mention of Kyuhyun’s name. Sungmin’s feature softened and carass Hyukjae’s cheek, prompting the red haired vampire to look at him.

                Sungmin smiled and said, “Don’t worry, hyukkie dear. You and kyuhyun will eventually be on good terms again alright? It takes time.” Ryeowook, who sat next to Sungmin all the time,nods and pat Hyukjae’s hand. Hyukjae smiled and said, “Thanks..”

                Comfortable silence formed in Hyukjae’s room.

                Before Hyukjae was about to hop from his bed, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk walk , no... uh.. runs into the room. Kyuhyun immediately notice Hyukjae. Hyukjae  shiver. He was totally not ready looking at the youngest vampire. Before he could say a word, Hyukjae caught Leeteuk’s soft smilling at him when Kyuhyun glomp on him with tears running down his face.

                “W-wahhh!!!” Hyukjae said as he and Kyuhyun fall onto his bed again.

                Sungmin chuckle softly and said, “My,my, what’s wrong kyuhyun ah??”

                “Mmm...k-k-k-kyuhyun ah?” Hyukjae said.

                Kyuhyun look at his hyung with tears running down through his cheek before the younger hides his face in Hyukjae’s chest saying, “I’m...showwy!! i shwould not shwout at you!!!”

                Hyukjae  managed to hold back his laughter when he heard Kyuhyun said that, “Pfft... kekekek, h-hey, stop crying..”

                “I’m dot grywing!” He said , snuggle closer to Hyukjae.

                “you’re not Crying! you’re bawling your eyes out!” Hyukjae said, as he  push him of his body  and look at his ‘grywing’ face. Kyuhyun pouted and still sobbing. Hyukjae sighed and patted the younger’s head and said, “It’s okay. I shouldn’t be mad at you either. Now , stop grywing.”

                Kyuhyun indeed stopped crying , it’s just that small hiccups escape from his mouth. hyukjae smile softly and bring the younger one closer to him, baby him. leeteuk look at Hyukjae and said, “Well? Are you guys even now?” Hyukjae nod and said, “Very much.”

                “Aww~ kyuhyunnie is bawling his droppy eyes out.” Ryeowook tease the younger one while poking his cheek.

                “Staph eat!” Kyuhyun said as he glared at the eternal maknae.

                Hyukjae then said, “YOU should stop with your sudden bwaling language!”

 

Meanwhile...downstairs.

Heechul burst into laugther as he heard Kyuhyun’s sudden bawling language. And so as Hankyung, Kangin, Kibum and Siwon. “Pfft kekkekeke...” “S-stop laughing heechullie..w-we ...pfftt.. have no time for this.. pfttt kekekekeke” Hankyung tried to said it seriously. But,unfortunately he failed.

                Kibum was in the middle of laughing when he heard Donghae’s voice in his head.

                “H-HAE!?” He unconsciously shouted. Yesung, who was sleeping on the sofa all the time suddenly awake and fall oh so gracefully on the carpet floor. Heechul look at the falling yesung before he burst into fits of giggles. Hankyung glared at Heechul and slapped his lover’s head.

                “K-kibummie...”

                “Hae, are you okay!? Thank God, i could hear your voice!”

                “D-don’t mind me..”

                “W-wha..are you okay donghae ah?”

                “no, hyun is beating me up a few seconds ago, he ..  me too..”           

                “That.. bastard...”

                “Kibum ah, if you guys are coming here, be careful..hyun have a lot of minions here. they’re not the weak one, but the strong ones. If.. can, bring along or train along all of your power in order to defeat hyun..”

                “A-alright, but promise to me that you’ll stay alive...”

                “O..of course..”

Kibum let out a sigh as he open his eye s and look around, “You guys heard him right?” as he observe his surrounding. A smrik made it’s way to their faces as they said, “Let’s get going!!!!!!!” Heechul shouted as he run towards the main door and started practising” Kibum let out a small dark chuckle and said, “Let’s do it.”

 

Meanwhile...
Donghae POV

“You bastard! Don’t think i can’t hear what are you saying to your so called comrades!!” Hyun appear as soon as he heard my telepathy. I gasped and look at him with horror. He  look at me one  more time before a punch landed on the side of my face . i groan in pain and he harshly pulled my collar towards him and said, “You look so vulnerable when you’re breaking up with Hyukjae. What’s with this sudden change in yout attitude angel darling?”

                I shiver when he call me such... names.

                “I... I want..him back..” I muttered out.  Hyun look at me and said, “Oh? What is this? Aren’t you mine?” before  he kiss my lips.

                I shiver more and pull back from the kiss, looking straight into his red eyes and i said, “I’m..not yours..”

                A slap landed on my cheek as soon as i said that.

                He let me go and i carassed my reddened cheek.

                “Say whatever you want , baby, but you’re mine and no one else.” Hyun said before he his lips and walked out of the room.

                As soon as the door close, I let out a sigh and held out my hand as waters started to formed onto it. i smile a little when i saw visions of Kyuhyun hugging Hyukjae and bawling. Sudden pain attack my head , the water started to be unsteady before it vanish and i rest on the bed, holding my head. “It.. hurts..”                                                      

 



 

 

*peeks through the door* so uh guys? I heard that you really like to read this story of mine, so, i give it a try to update it! how was it? was it okay? I hope i don't run away from the topic~ XD i'm too lazy to re-read all the past 39 chapters with a total of 252 pages in the microsoft word~ xD anyway, please do give me comments, i'll be a very happy author ~ <3333