9th bloods : why

Existence of Vampires

 

 

9th Blood: why?

I sit on my bed, waiting for kyuhyun to sit. He was dressing himself up. He looks at me and said, “is there anything wrong, hyung?” i look at him and shook my head. Kyuhyun sigh and sit next to me. he place his hand on my shoulders and said, “still confused on how we knew your name?”

I nod. Kyuhyun smile and hug me, making me gasp. “ssh.. calm down and pay attention to the flashback in your head” kyuhuyn said in the sofest voice i ever heard in my life.

Flashback.

~3rd person p.o.v~

There, under the shade of shady tree, sits a little boy. His hair colour is brunette and messy. The little boy lifts his head up, looking left ad right but frown, knowing nobody was there. The little boy then tried to fight back his tears that are forming in his chocolate eyes. But unfortunately, the tears was slidding down through his chubby cheek and his cute little chin.

~kyuhyun p.o.v~

“damn that heechul hyung” i muttered as i was being asked by heechul hyung to buy his snacks. I pout and walk.

“i heard what you’re saying about me, cho kyuhyun” heechul’s hyung voice rings my head.

“shut up, hyung” i said to him.

“you are the one who should shut up, maknae” heechul hyung voice rings again.

“yea yea maybe i should, hyung, shouldn’t you make up with hankyung now? You both shouldn’t hide your feelings towards each other for such a long time.” My sharp tongue mode is now on.

Silence.

I smile. Heechul hyung shut his mouth already. I was humming a song until i saw a little boy sitting down under s shady tree. I;m curious and decided to walk over the boy.

“kyuhyun, where are you heading to?” umma(leeteuk)’s voice rings i my head.

“umma... there’s a little boy under the tree... can i go there?” i ask.

“hmmm... i sense there’s no harm upon going there. You may kyuhyun.” Umma’s voice rings again.

I smile softly and approach the little boy. I then say, “hey...” the little boy look up to me with tears in his perfect chocolate coloured eyes. I gasp at the beauty of his face and said, “why are you here?” the boy look at me and sob. I gasped. I kneel down and said, “don’t cry. I;m not going to hurt you. Where’s your parent?”

He cried even harder and managed to said in a soft and gentle voice, sounds like a lullaby to me, “my..parents... a-a- are killed..”

“k-killed?” i said and pat his messy brunette head. The little boy nod.

“ah... so here you are, lee donghae”

Before us, i look in front of us and see a group of vampires, higher level than us. I gritted my teeth and look at them, “what do you want?”

“oh my, a pure-blooded vampire is here too? Donghae, you have made new friend don’t you?” said the bad vampires.

The boy named donghae, flinch. “come back with us, donghae” said one of the vampires. Donghae shook his head and said, “no.. after what you have done to my parents..” i look at him and feel sympathy for him. i look at the vampires and there goes my red eye.

“you want him? defeat me first” i bravely said and stand in front of donghae. The vampires laugh and i could here donghae gasp. “n-n-no! You can’t fight them! they are dangerous!” donghae shouted. I look at him and smile, “Don’t worry. I’m a pure-blooded vampire. I’ll be fine and i’ll protect you”

“oy, kid. Watch in front!” said the vampires. It’s a waste of breath when i look infront, i can predict their movement. Before the vampire’s weapon hits me, there’s a shield blocking me and the weapon. I look in front and smirk, “is that all you got?” i said.

I then quietly summon my weapon and attacked them. some of them are surprise of my sudden attack. I smirk madly when my weapon goes through the vampire’s body again and again and... uhh. Their blood smells stinks.

I didn;t realized behind me was another powerfull vampire that was about to attack me until i look behind. Once i look behind, i saw a bright light passed through the vampire’s chest, making the vampire gasp before he died. I look behind the vampire and saw donghae, his right little hand streatching out and he was panting badly.

My weapon dissapeared and i rush towards donghae.

“are you okay!?” i said and feels his face. He was too cold.. i can predict  he run from his house a few days ago without any food and drink. He looks up at me with weak red eyes. I gasp. He’s a vampire.

“UMMA! HEAR ME? UMMA!” i called for umma.

“what’s wrong kyu?” umma’s voice rings in my head.

“Come here at once! Faster!!!! Call kibum and hyukjae hyung!” i said. Hugging donghae to keep him warm. He was shivering. I touch his head and some images appeared in my head. There was one image that explain where the light came from and pass through the vampires chest.

The light came from him. he looks terrified that he thought the vampires will attack my back. he then held out his hand and was surprise when the time he held his hand out, the light pass through the vampire’s chest and save me.

He was still shivering badly and i kept on hugging him, calming him down. After a few seconds, umma,kibum and hyukjae was at by my side. Umma was shock and take donghae from me, hugging him. i look at kibum who was busy treating donghae’s bruise(donghae got it from the vampires’ torture before he runs away) and scars.

“aigo... little boy are you okay?” umma said and hug donghae as soon as kibum finish treating him. donghae then looks at umma and cried,making me, umma,kibum and hyukjae shock. Umma then quickly hush donghae .

“m-my.. p-p-parents...g-g-gone...” poor donghae said.

Hyukjae tried hard to hold back his tears by looking back. this is the first time i saw hyukjae actually cried. Kibum too pat donghae’s head and umma said comforts to donghae. I look at donghae and pity him. but there’s something special within him.

We then decide to take care of him after a few minutes of discussions on the same place. Umma smile softly and donghae’s head lovingly. I can see kibum and hyukjae’s smiles. We all walk home, with donghae sleeping in leeteuk’s arm.

“why are you so- ommo, who is this cute little sleeping boy?” heechu; said and take donghae from leeteuk. Donghae was still sleeping peacefully and heechul touch his head. Sungmin walk towards me and said, “you are not hurt right?” i smile and shook my head.

Heechul gasp and look at us. “what is it, heechul?” said hankyung, his partner.

“do you guys knew about the last vampire, rare one?” he said.

I think for a while and said, “you mean vampires that was being targetted by the bad vampires?” heechul look at me and nod. “it’s a ‘rare’ vampire.” Heechul said.

“so that’s mean...” yesung trailed off. Heechul nod, “this little boy is one of them, and he’s the last rare vampire spesies.” Leeteuk and hyukjae gasp.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Director: okay! CUT! You guys, take a rest

Writer and kyuhyun: ah.. finally! –sits onto the chair-

Writer: tiring...

Kyuhyun: yeah.. –takes off red contact lens- by the way, writer, can you tell the readers some about donghae’s history before he was born as a human?

Writer: sure sure.. –ties hair- donghae, was actually a vampire in his previous life, alongside witht he other 12 vampires.

Kyuhyun : -turns on PSP- so before this, heechul, ryeowook and donghae are vampires huh?

Writer: -turns on her PSP- yup

Kyuhyun : but that’s not important now, the important thing now is..

Writer and kyuhyun : GAMES!!!

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp. Donghae is one of them? so that’s why the vampires that attack us earlier is the one who target this poor little boy? Sungmin look at me and nod, as if he was answering my question.

After a few moments of silence, clock ticking, donghae wakes up and was surprise to see us. I gasp and rush to his side, assuring him ,saying, “Don’t be scared. Remember me?” he look at me for a while and nod. “you are the one who was with me r-right?” he said.

I smile and nod, patting his head. After a few moments of silence between the both of us, donghae suddenly cried. Making us gasp. Leeteuk then rush to donghae and said, “aigo.. why are you crying?”

“where’s my appa? Umma?” donghae said in a sad voice. I then see hyukjae walk towards the kitchen, his hand covers his face, it’s obvious he was crying. Heechul look worried and followed hyukjae.

Leeteuk look at donghae and said, “they’re gone” making donghae cried more louder and sadder.

“it was not a dream after all..” donghae said between the pitiful sob.

I tried hard to hold back my tears but i fail. I hug him and kiss his forehead. “Stop crying please..”