19th blood: can't understand yet?

Existence of Vampires

 

donghae P.O.V

“DONGHAE!” is the last thing i heard before i black out.

The next thing i  knew is i was in the sapphire blue garden again. In my dreams? I wake up and found myself looking at my vampire donghae, who is smilling weakly at me. i bit my lips, prevent those tears escape my eyes and donghae said, “it’s okay, dear..just let it go..”

I hug donghae and cried in his arms. Donghae kept on patting my back and calming me down. “w-why...w-why..c-can’t i just a-accept h-his..*sob*b-blood...?” donghae kept on hugging me and kiss my forehead, still in process calming me down.

After a few minutes, of crying. I look sleepily at vampire donghae. Donghae smile and pull me closer to his chest, making my head rest at his chest and hold onto his hand weakly. Donghae then said, “want to know the answer?”

I nod weakly.

“it’s...is because..”

 

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

HyukJae P.O.V

Kibum was busy treating donghae. Kibum sigh after he finish treating him. i look at kibum and said, “how is he?” kibum nod and smile a little. “he’s fine... but..hyung.. *looks at me* why can’t he accept your blood?”

I look back at him and sigh, “hyung..don’t understand too..” kibum smile a little and pat mmy back before he puts a blanket, cover donghae’s sleeping figure. Kibum then say, “hyung, go take a rest. Let me take care of this precious fishy of yours. Heechul hyung say so”

I laugh quietly and ruffle the younger’s hair. “where did you learn that language?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Donghae P.O.V
in donghae’s dream....

I open my eyes and found myself in the house, nit hyukjae’s house but someone. I look at my reflection at the mirror, hoping to see my face, but there’s nothing! I gasp. I take a look at my hand and i can see pass through it.

So..i’m in my spirit form now..? i sigh and walk pass through the door. Walking down the stairs with no sounds are produce. I again found myself in the living room. Just then, i saw a girl..Jeesica? is this her house?

She was talking to another vampire girl same as her age. I heard they mention hyukjae and my name. I walk closer to them and i heard they said, “What should we do to get rid of  donghae, rosalie?” said jeesica.

So the another girl named was rosalie huh? B-but..WAIT! didn’t they say they wanted to get rid of me!?b-but why? Just then rosalie said, “Easy, lure him out, send out of the vampire you trusted the most or even your butler and kill him.”

Jeesica smile and said, “I know i can count on you..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Still in donghae’s p.o.v

I wake up with a shout. Kibum gasp and said, “d-donghae!?” i look at him and said, “k-kkibum....” “ssh...what’s wrong?” “i d-dream...j-jeesica...wanted to kill me...” kibum gasp and calm himself before he calm me down.

“we all know she want to kill you. Don’t worry. You are under our care. Nobody can hurt you..” he said and pull me into his hug. I calm a little he take a look on my eyes. He sigh and said, “you’re becoming the rare vampire donghae again..”

I gasp. “r-really?” he nod and said, “I know it earlier because when i was treating you, i can sense you can’t drink blood. You need to be feed with human food. Indeed you are rare vampire spesies..”

I smile weakly and nod my head. Kibum saw my face expression and pat my back. “i know what you are thinking.. and we’re gonna make sure to not let the memory replay again. We don’t want to lose the 3 of you again..”

I look at him and hug him, crying.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

HyukJae P.O.V
in the forest...

I look to my right only to find kyuhyun looking at the ground while walking. I sigh and look at him, patting his back, waking him up from the reality, saying, “Hey, maknae..what’s wrong with you..?”

He gasp and look at me, “n-nothing..” i pout a little, “you’re lying. Spit it out.”

He pout a little and look at me before he says, “donghae...”

“what’s wrong with him?” i asked him.

He shook his head, “He’s okay but... did you know that he, ryeowook and heechul turned into..”

I cut his sentence and said, “rare spesies vampire? Of course i know. I can predict he and the other 2 will change into rare spesies vampire.” Kyuhyun smile a little and said, “good thing you knew though..” i nod and smile. “Yesung..and hankyung..both are crying when the day wookie and chullie died, but after they reborn into human and biten to become vampire, they can’t help but to be happy as they are reunited once again.”

“from the way you are speaking about yewook and hanchul, you seems to be dissapointed.. as if you don’t want donghae to be a vampire..” kyuhyun said.

I look at him and nod, “yeah..”

“why is that hyung?” kyuhyun said and stop walking.

“i just...don’t want hae to become a vampire. I don’t want him to force himself my blood and then.. vomit it again.. *i shiver when i said that*. And most important...i don’t want him to..”

This time, kyuhyun cut my sentence, “Don’t want to see you suffer of taking care of him..? huh?”

I smile and nod. He sigh and pat my back, resume back walking and said, “hyung.. please.. don’t feel it like that. I know you love him right now. You even force yourself to bite him. if you don’t you will see him dying again. By the way hyung, i love seeing the moment where you are taking care of him with much love. I’m kinda envy.”

I laugh and pat his head, “Maknae should learn it from hyung”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

back to the house, Donghae P.o.V

I was sitting on the sofa when ryeowook appears next to me. i lean my head on his shoulders and he said, “hyung? What’s wrong?” i shook my head and said, “where are you all these days?” ryeowook smile a little and said, “I can feel hyung miss me. sorry, hyung. Yesung hyung bring me into the forest, teaching me how to control my powers.:”

I look at him with interest. “Really? Wow, what’s your power?” he look at me proudly and puffed his cheek, “Control all element!” my mouth was wide open and ryeowook close the gap, laughing. “cool, wookie! Yah! You are really a rare spesies vampire!!!”

Ryeowook look at me and said, “Aren’t you one of them too?” i smile and nod, “Yeah. But.. i don’t know what is power is..” ryeowook raised an eyebrow. I look at him and said, “but all i have experience ever since i was a vampire is there’s time i feel light came out from my hand...”

Ryeowook smile and plays with my hand, “So, maybe. That is your power.” I smile a little and nod, “Maybe..”

We both was about to stand up until darkness surround the both of us. And all we know next is.. we’re captured.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Somewhere in the streets, heechul P.O.V

I gasp and look at sungmin. Sungmin look at me and we both said, “no..” i said to him, “sungminnie, pass the message to the others! I’ll help you!” he nod.

I close my eyes and said, in my heart, “guys, faster. If you receive this message, that’s mean there’s one of us are in trouble. And the one in trouble is donghae and ryeowook. A few seconds ago, me and sungmin feel that donghae and wookie surround by darkness, which i predict it was jeesica. Act now and we met up in the forest. Meet you there in 10 seconds”

I open my eyes and see sungmin held his hand out to me. i nod and grab his hand and we both together dissapear.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Somewhere in jeesica’s ‘castle’,donghae’s P.O.V

I open my eyes and see ryeowook in front of me, unconscious. I gasp and talk to him with telepathy, “wookie, wookie, yah, wake up..” but no respone, i look around and found myself somewhere familiar. Just then , ryeowook wake up. I smile and said, “wookie, are you okay?” he nod. “where are we hyung?”

I shrugg my shoulders and said, “i have no idea, but ...i kinda know this place...”

Just then , a familiar figure appear in front of us and i gasp. “s-s-sebastian...” he smile and said, “My lady, it seems that ryeowook and donghae have woken up.” Another person came in and my angryness boiled within me.

“Ah~ how was your sleep, donghae?” she said.

“Jeesica...” i said. Ryeowook sense my angry and said, “hyung..control yourself..”

Jeesica smile and kneel down. She carass my face and said, “Perfect as ever. Your face. But, sadly.. i want to see the 3 of you, eyes closed forever and never reborn again.” Ryeowook growl and said, “We will not make that come true, you ugly vampire!” i can’t help but to laugh quietly.

Jeesica glared at ryeowook and said, “Well, i want to happend again.”