13th blood : more?

Existence of Vampires

 

 

 

 

 

13th blood: more?

I smile looking at donghae. He’s too cute. I smile and nod. Donghae smiles and said, “thanks kyuhyun” i nod and mention him to come closer which he does. I hug him and rest my head on his forehead.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

(writer: this is before kyuhyun met donghae
age : 3)

“SHUT UP! Just take the damn thing already!!” heechul said and hankyung pout. Hankyung then walk towards the kitchen and take the snacks for him. heechul look at him, feeling guilty for shouting at him.

“i..i’m sorry...” heechul said. Hankyung smile and hug heechul, “It’s okay. People say, when the couple fights numerous time, it means they truly love each other.” And kiss heechul,making the older smile back and kiss hankyung.

I sigh and take a look at the window. Nothing. Sungmin went out hunting with leeteuk for a long time already. Only me and hanchul couple in this house. Others? Peh, went out to take some ‘fresh’ air.

I touch the window and some images pop into my mind. I gasp at the beauty of the boy face, chocolate orb eyes, fluffy brunette hair, pink lips.. chubby cheeks..

I shook my head and mumble to myself, “beautiful..”

Leeteuk and the rest open the main door and said, “we’re home!” i look at them and said, “Welcome back..” sungmin and hyukjae then went to me and said, “here’s your stuffs!” sungmin said. Hyukjae just kept quite though. I smile and take the stuffs from sungmin, “thanks minnie..” i said.

I then look at hyukjae’s smilling face and now is a unreadable face. I sigh. “Hyung..something happend?” i said, startling him a little. He look at me and said, “n-n-n-nothing?”

I laugh and hit hyukjae’s arm. “stop stuttering!” he pout and sit on the floor.

“i’m ..just thinking about something though..” hyukjae’s voice ring in my head.

“what is it about?” i answer him back.

“someone named...donghae.. am i;m going to meet him?” he said back.

“show me his pic then.” I said and held out a my hand

He held onto my hand and the image appear into my head.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“Damn! Faster guys! Kyuhyun and donghae is being watched now!” angry kangin shouted at us. The guys is me, kangin, leeteuk,sungmin and heechul. Leeteuk pout and said, calmly, “jagiya, it’s not good to be mad.”

Kangin take a deep breath before he sprints with us.

I look around me and sense a vampire watching us. Damn

sungmin, somebody is watching over us.” I said in my head.

“got it. Don’t worry. I have set up my trap.” Said sungmin.

I smile and continue to sprint. Heechul was closing his eyes, perharps watching over kyuhyun and donghae when he was sprinting with us.

“kyuhyun was still new to us even though he joined us a few thousand years ago..” said leeteuk softly.

I nod and said, “i agree..and he was the one who find donghae..”

Sungmin smile softly and said, “honestly, i love seeing kyuhyun and donghae moments, they are just inseperatable...”

I look at sungmin and he smile at me saying, “No offense on your moments with him too”  i smile back and said, “It’s okay. I,too, love seeing their moment..”

Leeteuk then look at me and said, “heechul has been biten by hankyung. Ryeowook has been biten by yesung..but you? Why don’t you bite hae?”

I gasp when leeteuk ask that question.

I smile at him and said, “i...can’t..bite him..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Age : 4

I sit on the sofa and zone off. There’s something interesting in that boy i dream when i was 3 years old. He seems...pure. but.. his sad face.. i sigh and gasp when someone patted my shoulder. I look at it’s heechul.

“Kyuhyun, why are you sighing? It’s bad you know?” he said and my hair.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulders, saying, “Hyung...i..saw..a boy..”

“really? Mind to show hyung?” he said.

I nod and touch heechul’s hyung’s head with my little hand.

After a few moments, heechul open his eyes and look at me, smilling. “He’s beautiful don’t he?” i smile and nod.. “much more beautiful..” i said.

Heechul sigh and said, “i have a feeling that we’ll meet him one day..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

The memories.. all are similar to me.. i look at kyuhyun and he look at me with teary eye. I gasp and said, “kyu..? are you okay?” he nod and wipes away his tears. I look at him and was about to carass his face when the window behind us crashed.

We both look back and gasp when we saw a vampire, evil vampire looking at us and smiling evilly. Kyuhyun hug me protectively and there goes his red eyes.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“damn damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!!” kangin cursed. This time, leeteuk kept quiet. I look at sungmin who is keeping his eyes closed and gasp. I knew this is no good news.

He open his eyes and say, “Faster....we need to hurry..kyuhyun and donghae....”

I can’t take it anymore. I stop sprinting and so as heechul. We both said out a spell and without warning we dissapeared, to kyuhyun and donghae’s place.

“no! Wait! Hyukjae!” was the last word i heard from sungmin and leeteuk.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

! Why do they have to come at this time!? I thought and hugging donghae. The vampire or i should call claude, smirk at us and said, “Well, well, my luck is with me today~”

I shivered hearing his voice and said, “what do you want, claude?”

Donghae gasp and i calm him down, kissing his head.

Claude smile and said, “isn’t it obvious? I want you and the guy in your embrace..”

I snort. “Funny, very damn funny. Just tell us straight to the point, you wanted to taste our souls don’t you?”

Claude smile even bigger and wider this time, “Well, yes.. but i’m confused..which one should i taste first? You or donghae?” he said and step onto the floor. I  faster take donghae and move backward.

I smirk. “well, well, if you really need my soul and his soul that bad, you need to defeat my family first..”

And at the same time, dark black smoke surround me and donghae, and as i expected, it’d hyukjae and heechul, with their red vampire eyes. Donghae gasp but later calm down as soon as he see hyukjae smilling at him.

Claude smile and said, “long time no see, you both”

Heechul spit on the floor and said, “ugly”

Hyukjae laugh a dark laugh and said, “indeed”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

What’s happening? Who is this Claude guy? I look at hyukjae and heechul before i look at kyuhyun who was looking at me worriedly.

Kyuhyun grab my hand and carass it, claming me down in the process.

“don’t worry, baby.. hyung is gonna protect us and no one is gonna hurt you..” he said lovingly before i pass out in his embrace.

 

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Hyukjae: okay.. where the hell did you get the name ‘Claude!?’

Writer: -sigh- okay,okay. I got it from ‘Monosuji”

Donghae: ah~ the anime is it?

Writer: -nods-

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Sorry donghae.. i have to faint you..

I look onto claude and said, “well... are you ready?”

Hyukjae and heechul snort. “faster maknae ah..”

I put donghae on my back and glare onto claude.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“damn, we’re late!” i shout out. Kangin calm me down. I open donghae’s door and found hyukjae and heechul laying down on the floor, bleeding. I gasp. I look around and kyuhyun and donghae are nowhere to be found!

“HYUKJAE! HEECHUL!” sungmin shout and rush towards the mention named, healing them. i kneel onto the floor, on the verge of tears.

Donghae...kyuhyun... i’m sorry...