Blood 22: fading away..my life...die

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 22: fading away..my life..die

Hyukjae p.o.v

Finally, we reach rosalie’s place. At the same time when we reach, i sae hae collasp on the ground, with blood oozing out from his stomach. I gasp and run towards him, clutching his stomach and said, “Hae! Donghae! You’re gonna be okay. Gonna be okay.” I said some spells and place my hand onto donghae’s seriously injured stomach.

Donghae has his eyes close, pink mouth parted, gasping for air. I look behind and see heechul and kyuhyun, battle with rosalie. I smile when i see heechul and kyuhyun. When these two combined, they’re much more stronger than any vampire.

I refocus my gaze onto donghae. His injury seems to be heal. He open his eyes and look at me. i smile and said, “thank God, you’re alive..” he smile weakly and focus his gaze onto heechul and kyuhyun. He raise his shaky hand out, i can hear him said some unknown spells and light began to form onto his palm.

Donghae take a deep breath before he adjust his hand position onto rosalie’s current position. Kyuhyun saw donghae and whisper something to heechul. Heechul saw me and smirk, take a few steps back. in the other hand, rosalie, thinking this is her time to strike back was about to take a few steps fowards until donghae click his hand, and the shining bright light appear on her stomach, at the excat place where donghae was hurt earlier.

She gasp and look at donghae. I can feel donghae smile a little like a little kid after the mother give him a lollipop. Without wasting anytime, before rosalie could even run towards us, donghae place his palm onto the ground and said some other unknown spells. In a few seconds, rosalie vanish into dark black smoke.

Donghae smile and said, “rosalie...gone..” i smile and hug him, slowly. Heechul and others appear in front of us and ryeowook quickly squad down near donghae, saying , “hyung? Are you okay? Does it hurt?”

Donghae shook his head weakly and hold wookie’s hand , “i’m fine..” heechul smile a little and said , “it’s good that they reach here in time,” kyuhyun nod and said, “yup.” Heechul proceed to hug his hankyung. Yesung hugging his wookie.

Donghae p.o.v

Thank you hyukjae for healing my wound.. i look at him and he was busy smilling at the love scene in front of us. I smile when he smile. He look at me and said, “i love you hae..” i smile more and said, “same goes to me..” he kiss my forehead and said, “come on, let’s go back.”

I nod my head and leeteuk carry me in bridal style. Hyukjae pout and said, “i should carry him!” leeteuk stuck his tongue out and said, “let hyung carry him! it feels like the first time i have met him you know?”

First time? What did he mean????

Hyukjae then hit leeteuk on the arm and snatch me from him. leeteuk pout and snatch me from hyukjae. Hyukjae was about to snatch me from leeteuk again until kyuhyun in time snatch me from leeteuk and carry me in bridal style, galring at  both hyukjae and leeteuk saying, “that’s enough. Let me carry him, you unmature hyung..or else...”

Hyukjae and leeteuk gulp and nod their head repeatly. Sungmin chuckle and pat my head. Hankyung ruffle my hair, gently and said, “seeing you, kyuhyun and sungmin together really makes me think that it’s a perfect family” i chuckle and nod my head. Sungmin as the mother, kyuhyun as the father and me as the baby!

At the vampire’s house
donghae p.o.v

Finally we reach our house. Heechul quickly on the television and quickly ask us to see with him. kyuhyun sigh and give me to sungmin. Sungmin chuckle and carry me like a newborn baby. Jealous hyukjae and leeteuk just look at us with a pout. Sungmin smile and kiss my forehead. He place me on the sofa and that’s when hyukjae and leeteuk compete to sit next to me.

But, unfortunately for them, kyuhyun sit next to me and send another glare to his unmature stage 2 hyung. I smile and rest my head on his shoulders. Heechul was busy paying his attention to the TV. There’s nothing special there right???

oh yes, there’s something special in the donghae ah~” said shindong. I gasp and said, “HYUNG! Stop telepathy me all of the sudden!”

I pout and look at shindong hyung who is laughing. I pout more and form a little shining light and throw at shindong.

Heechul sigh and look at us, “Looks like in this few days,nothing is gonna attack us though~” hankyung look at his lover and said, “shouldn’t you be happy?” Heechul shook his head and said, “But, i wanna kill more vamp..” hankyung his his lover head and said, “Idiot rare-spesies vampire..”

As soon as hankyung said that, me and ryeowook sneeze. We both glare at hankyung and he said, “e-ehehehe...i d-didn’t mean you guys...ehehehe....^^lll” ryeowook then said, “oh really?” he then form a small ice with letters “i-d-i-o-t” and throw it to hankyung face,

Kyuhyun smirk and said, “forever eternal maknae~” ryeowook smile like nothing happend and proceed to hug kyuhyun. I smile and look at hyukjae who is still looking at me with jealously. Not only him but so as the mother vampire, leeteuk.

I pout and tugged onto kyuhyun’s arm, telepathy him, “ne, kyu ah, these 2 are still watching me..” kyuhyun look at me and smirk, “shouldn’t we try something to make them more jealous?”smiling like a little naughty kid, i nod my head.

Kyuhyun smile and mention wookie to let go of him. after that, kyuhyun cupped my chin and bring my face closer to his before we both connect our mouth. “YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?” shouted extremely annoyed hyukjae and leeteuk. Kyuhyun pull back and look at them innoncently, “what? Kissing my baby?”

Sungmin smile and snuggle closer to me, “yah~ papa was just kissing his precious baby girl(which mean i’m the ‘girl’ here)~ is that wrong, mr vampire?” hyukjae pout and throw the sofa cushion towards sungmin, but the latter managed to catch it. “yes it’s wrong! Hae hae is mine!”

Leeteuk then hit hyukjae in the head, “no! Hae hae is my daughter!!!” kangin then say, “so i’m the father here?” leeteuk glare at his ‘husband’ before he proceed to hit him on the head.

I giggle and crawl down the sofa, crawling towards heechul, snuggling closer towards the older, saying, “I’m nobody one. But, heechul omma owns me! :3” heechul smile like he’s the boss and said, “see? Hear that? Aww.omma have such a cute baby~~” and kiss me.

Ryeowook play along and crawls towards me, snuggling closer to heechul, “donghae hyung, yesung oppa bully me.. –fake cry-“ heechul then glare at yesung. Yesung glup and said, “b-but i ne-never..”

 

Laughs can be heard from the spacious living room, but outside the house stands a teenage boy, peeking in the house, eyes full with jealously. “i have to kill the rare one.... and become a part of them...”

Grinning madly, he went over into the dark jungle and dissapear into dark, with his wolf-pet namely Knight. He, the boy is namely JongHyun, a prince of all Vampires that lives with jeesica all this while. He was pick up by jeesica after the death of his parents and servants.

But will he succed in killing donghae, ryeowook and heechul?