blood 24: on the other side

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 24: on the other side....

Ryeowook p.o.v, at the mansion.....

I was about to sneeze when i see a vampire approach, fast unto my position. I gasp and quickly make a ice spear and throw at the vampire’s chest. Yesung giggle and back hug me, “no need to be soo nervous~~” i look at him and said, “b-but that vampire suddenly approach me when i was about to sneeze...” yesung giggle once more and kiss my forehead. I smile a little and sneeze.

Just the, kangin warned us, “stop the lovey dovey moment! The vampires are coming~!” yesung shouted back and said, “arasseo!” he then look at me and wink, “Let’s have a ‘date’ shall we?” i giggle and nod my head.

Kangin can only sigh before continue slashing the vampire’s head alongside twith other members.

Back to donghae’s situation...

Heechul take a look at me and said, “well, ... let’s keep it as a secret... don’t you think hae?” i smile and nod. Heechul smile and look at jonghyun , well, as usual jonghyun was glaring at heechul. I tried to stand up but was stop by red hair hyukjae. He look at me with his demon red eyes.

I gasp and he smile, “don’t worry.” How could i not worry? He look at me as if he could read my mind, “there’s no need for you to worry. ^^ i’m still in control.”

In control? What does he means?

Hyukjae smile at me and place a kiss on my forehead. “heechulie, can you take care of donghae for a while?” he said. Heechul look back to us and smile, “there’s no use. My baby hae can take care of himself.”

There’s a little lie. Hyukjae smiles and summons out his weapon quietly. I just sit on the ground. With kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile and pat my hand.”can move right now?” i nod a little and place my palm on the ground, with some blood. My blood to be exact and calls out a kitten.

“aww...such a cutie~” said kyuhyun and pat the kitten. The kitten mews and i said, “it’s..a gift from my dad before he pass away...” kyuhyun smile and kiss the kitten’s head before we heard heechul’s shout. I gasp and look at him, holding his chest, which is flowing with blood.

I cover my mouth, trying to control my lust. It’s been a long time since i last drink blood...hyukjae’s blood. Kyuhyun gasp and said, “hae?” i quickly shook my head.

Keep on thinking..... act like you don’t see it...control yourself donghae..control....

Jonghyun’s laughter fill the place and he said, “ah ,finally i can place a wound on you kim heechul!”

That’s it. i snap my hand and the kitten change to nothing but a dust of black smoke. I reach my hand towards it and said some spells. After a few seconds, the black smoke become a very fierce demon and i said, “there...your food is in front of me...”

After the command, the demon dissappears and appears in front of jonghyun, in instant eating him up alive. Hyukjae and heechul both gasp in shock. After a few minutes of dead silence, the demon turn to look at me and i gasp. His food..is not enough.....

The demon runs towards me and push me down to the ground.

you know what happends to you if i’m still hungry right, master?” said the demon.

“you..’re...going  to eat me up....” i reply weakly. The demon nods and was about to attack my neck when i heard hyukjae’s spells. I close my eyes and i can hear the demon i summon has gone. Hyukjae appear in front of me, with a worried face. I smile weakly and close my eyes.

Hyukjae. P.o.v

“he seems...tired..” heechul stated out. I nod and carry him in my arms, in a bridal style. I look behind and see heechul is leaning against hankyung who just arrive here a few minutes ago. Hankyung smile apologeticly and i shook my head.

Heechul then smile, “but it seems that jonghyun’s mission to kill me is a failure..” hankyung bering heechul to my side and let go of heechul. Heechul carassed donghae’s face and said, “thank you” in a soft voice.

Donghae open his eyes again and smile, “don’t mention...” before he looks at me and clsoe his eyes, falling into  a deep slumber. I chuckle and place a kiss on his chubby blood stained cheek. Kibum and fully healed kyuhyun appear in front of us, pouting. Kyuhyun talk and said, “i should really to scold donghae for summon out such a dangerous creature..”

Kibum nod, “yeah i agree.” I chuckle and said , “come on guys. He didn’t mean to do it. kyuhyun pouted more and said, “he might have died!” leeteuk appear behind kyuhyun and hit his head hard. “kyu, what did i say about that word?”

Kyuhyun look at umma and said, “it’s true though!” leeteuk hit his head again before say to me, “hyukjae, let’s go home. I’ve some vampire barbecue to do~”

Heechul snorted and said, “sorry but me, hae hae and wookie is not interested.” Leeteuk smile at him and nod before we all dissappear in a thick sapphire blur dust.

At the mension

I yawn as we finally reach the vampire’s mansion. Kyuhyun yawn and floating in the air. Leeteuk tried to pull the younger down but the younger shove away the mother’s hand saying, “teuk umma, just let me float”

Leeteuk sigh and i chuckle. I take a look at donghae who is sleeping like a baby. Just then , ryeowook walk out of the house,and was delighted looking at me. “hyukjae hyung!!” he said and was about to hug me when he see sleeping donghae. He chuckle and said , “still can sleep after all the problems?”

I chuckle and said, “you know my partner” ryeowook laugh and said, “yesunggie~~ can you help hyukjae hyung carry his hubby..?” yesung then popped his head out from the door, hands are still hugging Kkoming and he said, “AH~ sure. Wait, i’m gonna put kkoming in an aquarium~”

I was like, “is his mind even okay?” Leeteuk shook his head. After a few seconds, yesung appear in front of me and carry donghae, he smile at me and said, “clean yourself up will you guys? Hankyung will be mad seeing you this dirty when you walk in the house.”

I smile back and said , “thanks hyung.” Kyuhyun then said, “oh and, hyukjae hyung? Can you just... stop using the demon eye will you?” i look at him and said, “are you scared ‘evil’ maknae?” kyuhyun pouted and back hug me saying, “shut up! Faster piggyback me and bring me in!”

I laugh and said, “you are scared aren’t you?”

In donghae’s bedroom
donghae p.o.v

I wake up when i hear some small argument coming from the bedroom door. It sounds like

Hyukjae: yah! Let me go in! I need to clean him up!

Kyuhyun: NO! Let me go in first! I need to feed him food!

Hyukjae: yah! Clean him up then feed him!

I groan and make ice puppy and said, “icecy..can you open the door for me?” the puppy barks and run towards the door, open it. just then , a startled hyukjae and kyuhyun let out a small shout. I giggle and the puppy rest on my lap. Hyukjae look inside and said, “w-what was that?”

“you didn;t know? It’s a puppy..” i said. Kyuhyun snorted and said, “just what is hyukjae hyung learn before this?” hyukjae hit kyuhyun on the head and said, “faster make the food while i’m going to clean him up.” Kyuhyun pout and dissappear.

Hyukjae sigh and sit on my bed, holding my head. “how are you?” he ask. I smile and said, “i’m fine thanks..” he smile and look at the puppy which is sleeping on my lap. He chuckles and pet the puppy, “it’s cute..” i nod and said, “indeed..”

“donghae?” he ask. “hmm?” i look at him.

“wil-“ before he could finish, we hear hankyung’s voice, “HEECHUL! DAMN YOU JONGHYUN!”

I gasp. I was about to get up but was stop by hyukjae he said, “Looks like another intruder came to disturb us...wait here hae..” “but..” he looks at me with his demon eyes and said, “WAIT here.”

 

LAME i know. sorry guys for not updating this story in a while. since i'm busy and having fever right now. ehehe.. but guys, i hope you comment yea? okay here's a question, super junior 5th album, which member, you like to see their teaser pic? :3 mine is donghae~~~ XDXD get ready for the arrival of 5th album! SORRY SORRY BUT IT'S OUR TIME AGAIN~