17th blood : it's...

Existence of Vampires

 

17th blood: it’s....

“d-d-donghwa hyung...” i said. Donghwa smirk and said, “oh..you remember me my little brother?” as he let me go and i fall on the ground with a thud. Kyuhyun runs towards me and hugs me.

I shook my head and said, “i don’t remember having memories with you...b-but...someone..told me about you...”

Donghwa smirk and said, “mind to tell me that ‘someone’? oh, i guess you don’t maybe that ‘someone’ is the other donghae that lives in your body?” i gasp. He knew? B-but donghae said, no one will know except me.. kyuhyun growl and said, “No one can touch our donghae...”

Donghwa smirk and was about to attack the both of us when we hear a girl’s voice out of nowhere saying, “donghwa, there’s no need in attacking my favourite victim now.” Donghwa sigh and step back. in front of donghwa, a girl in red stands and glare at me.

I gasp. Who is that girl.. couldn’t it be jeesica...? the girl nod as if she was answering my questions. “my, my i’m surprised you can recognize me, donghae.” Said the girl. Kyuhyun snap back at her, saying, “shut up jeesica. Donghae have nothing to do with this..”

Jessica then said, “yes, he involves in this! He is the one who make hyukjae fall in love with him and not me! hyukjae is mine! But this donghae guy stealing him from me!”

I gasp and said, “i never knew the both of you are couple!”

“shut up donghae! You and your sweet mouth! just stop stealing my hyukjae! He’s mine and mine only!” jeesica shouted back at me.

I tried not to be angry. I shouted back at her, “he’s mine he’s mine is all what you said! Is there anything good you do to him!? is there any!? NO! You only think of his appearance and not his feelings, whether he likes or love you! He can choose anyone between me and you! There’s many other nice and beautiful vampires out there! You can’t force him to choose you and only you! Your feelings towards him are only useless when you knew he didn’t love you! And yet, you still forced him to make him fall in love with you! Why!? Why...can.’t you..just understand his...feeling...” i cried in the end.

Moment of silence. I can feel the donghae in my crying , too. Kyuhyun was looking at me with worried red eyes. Jeesica didn;t say anyword. Donghwa just smirk and said, “you’re in love with hyukjae?”

I look at donghwa and said with teary eyes, “yes..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp and take a look at donghae’s picture in my room. I can feel he say something just now. But what is it? I tried to calm down and close my eyes, waiting for the image to appear in my head. I gasp. There is it! Okay okay...lee hyukjae...calm down or you can’t see the image...

“shut up donghae! You and your sweet mouth! just stop stealing my hyukjae! He’s mine and mine only!” jeesica shouted back at donghae .

Donghae shouted back at her “he’s mine he’s mine is all what you said! Is there anything good you do to him!? is there any!? NO! You only think of his appearance and not his feelings, whether he likes or love you! He can choose anyone between me and you! There’s many other nice and beautiful vampires out there! You can’t force him to choose you and only you! Your feelings towards him are only useless when you knew he didn’t love you! And yet, you still forced him to make him fall in love with you! Why!? Why...can.’t you..just understand his...feeling...” he cried in the end.

Donghwa just smirk and said, “you’re in love with hyukjae?”

Donghae  look at donghwa and said with teary eyes, “yes..”

I gasp and open my eyes, panting. i tried to control myself. He...donghae....loves me... i smile and nearly cried... i stand up, saying some spell and i dissappear

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I can sense the anger built in jeesica’s eyes. Jeesica shout at donghae back, “SHUT UP! HYUKJAE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE! HE LOVES ME!!!”

I gasp and i look at donghae’s reaction. He look at jeesica with a little anger in his eyes. I gasp. He needs to be under control....

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

She kept on saying that again and again. Is there any other word she could say? Oh god, it’s pissing me off. I look at her and was about to walk towards her until black smoke appear in front of me. behind i can feel kyuhyun’s weak smile.

The smoke dissapeared and hyukjae was seen, his back faced me. i gasp and take a few steps back away from him. then, i bump into someone behind. I look at saw it was leeteuk. Leeteuk cast a sad smile for me.

I wonder what it means. Hyukjae then look at me and i tried to look away from him, focus my gaze on kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was looking at me.

Hyukjae sigh and said, to jeesica, “i heard what he said about me. i knew you two are fighting about me right? Heh, sorry but i choose to prefer donghae rather than choosing you.” He then held his hand out , pointing it to donghwa. After a few seconds, yesung’s weapon gone through donghwa’s stomach and yesung smirk, saying, “tehee... i enjoy this..”

Hyukjae smirk and said, “opps... my hand is itchy though...”

Jeesica gasp and look at donghwa. “donghwa!” she said and run towards donghwa, who is injured at his stomach.

Hyukjae then said, “see? After i broke up with you, you have an affair with donghwa. What a fake love we both have, don’t you think jeesica? And I HATE THAT.”

I gasp. I never see hyukjae this mad before. Leeteuk hug me and say some comfort words to me. heechul then appear standing next to hyukjae, saying, “ah..the love story between you and jeesica is pretty bored... that doesn’t entertain me...”

Hyukjae chuckle darkly and said, “sorry hyung..”

Heechul smile and held out his hand, an eagle, appear. He then carass the eagle and said something towards the eagle. The eagle then fly towards donghwa, making him gasp and without a warning, the eagle bites donghwa neck, a little blood and fly towards heechul.

Heechul take the blood out from the eagle and sniff it. “ew...gross... i hate this type of blood..” he then told the eagle to dissapear, which the eagle does obidiently.

Jeesica was on the verge of tears when she saw her donghwa. I release myself from leeteuk’s hug and walk towards jeesica, ignoring hyukjae’s shout. I held my hand out, pointing to donghwa’s trembling body.

I was about to say something when bright light come through my hand and passed through donghwa’s body. I gasp and jeesica let out a small shout. I smile a little and said, “Sorry donghwa hyung...but i hate seeing you as a bad guy and having an affair with this girl after you ran away from home when i was a baby...goodbye...”

Donghwa look at me and said, “you are human...and you remember the memories? Was it vampire donghae show it to you? Hyung is glad though... hyung..would like to say sorry for leaving you alone...after the death of our parents... mianhe hae...”

I nod and say to him, “faster meet appa and umma in heaven there.. and get ready to be punch by my vampire donghae...”

 

Jeesica cried at the death of donghwa. She look at me and pointed at me, before i could react, there was a fire at my neck. Hyukjae gasp and run towards me , saying some spells and the fire dissapeared.

Jeesica stand up and hyukjae bring me a few meters away from her. Jeesica then said, “you, lee donghae... i will surely kill you and make the sad memories appear again... i swear...” she then suddenly appear behind me, pushing hyukjae in the process and nearly bite my neck before an unknown force oush her towards the ground.

I pant and pant, sitting on the ground, teary eyed. Just then, a warm embrace hug me from behind and it was my vampire donghae. He look at me and said, “you did a good job, dear...take a rest..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

t-t-these is unbelieavble..d-donghae.. i meet you again... kyuhyun look at me and said, “h-hyukjae hyung..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Jeesica gasp and with that, she flees. I look onto donghae and he hug me, whispering to my ears, “i heard..what you say about hyukjae.. thanks... you love too don’t you? We both love him. but i might dissapeared anytime. Don’t worry. I’ll tell you if i really need to leave.”

I look at him and said, “leaving me forever?” he chuckle and said, “not forever, but i will watching you up from heaven with my stupid brother..” i smile and nod.. i gasp, “w-wait you are going now?

He smile sadly and somehow i saw him nod his head. I gasp and quickly hug him begging him, “no..please..please don’t go...” he smiles sadly and said, “but...there’s nothing for me to do for you, hae”

I look at him and nod, “there is! Taking care of me...” he smile and said, “i can take care of you if you want though..” i smile and hug him, tighter this time. “please..don’t ever leave me..” he nod and pat my head, “but i will leave you once you became a vampire, you heard me?”

I nod and he kiss me on my forehead before he dissapeared, going into my body.

 

After a few minutes, my heart beat once, just once but with pain. I gasp and hold my heart, it hurts... damn.. hyukjae gasp and appear by my side a few seconds later, carrying me up and sprint to the house with the others.

“damn , hae.. you are going to be okay..” hyukjae said to me before i black out.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Vampire donghae: hae...hae are you okay? What’s wrong?

Me: d-donghae..m-my heart..h-hurts..

Vampire donghae: -panic a little- y-you...

Me:w-what’s wrong...?

Vampire donghae: do you still remember the light that came from your body..?

Me: -nods-

Vampire donghae: this is actually happend, i couldn’t believe it...

Me: w-w-what’s wrong?

Vampire donghae: you are slowly evolving into vampire.. hyukjae... i need to make him bite you...

Me: p-p-please..d-don’t!

Vampire donghae: you will die if you continue to be like this!

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp and found myself being hug by hyukjae. He wakes up and i can see tears are forming into his eyes. I gasp and carass his face, “h-hyukjae..?” he wipes away his tears and said, “i’m sorry... it was a normal reflect” he said and covers the both of us with the blanket. (writer: they are in the bed). We both look at each other and he seems to snuggle closer to me, bringing me closer to his chest and buried his head on my hair. He then said, “i heard the warning...i heard what vampire donghae saids to you..”

I gasp in his hug. He pat my back reassuringly and kiss my head, “you...i think..i..” “NO!” i shouted at him. i look at him with afraid eyes. He gasp and look at me, “hae?” i shook my head. “no..you shouldn’t force yourself...besides..vampire hae told me that you can’t even bite the person you like .”

He gasp and smile a soft smile, “no... it might be true but if i let you like that, you’ll die..cause your vampire growth is not the same as your human growth..”

It’s my turn to be guilty now. I look into hyukjae’s eyes and he was looking at me with sad red, hungry eyes,  unable to control his lust towards my blood.. he pinned me down the bed and he sniff my neck, saying in dark voice, “hmm..donghae...your blood..is nice...” and my neck, making me shivering.

I can feel he smile against the skin of my neck, he then whisper to me, “Don’t be scared..it’s not gonna be painfull..”

 

“donghae, dear, don’t worry. I didn;t force him. he was the one who did it. And..looks like its my time to go donghae...”said my vampire donghae.

I gasp and look at him, “n-no...i-it..”

He shook his head and carass my face, “Donghae..you heard me right? But don’t worry, i’ll take care of you from heaven with my stupid brother.”

 

A minute pass filled with the sound that hyukjae made, my blood. Another minute, he stop and look at me with my blood around his pink lips. I lay still and look at  him, with confuse eyes. He smile and then his smile dissapeared after he carass my neck, where he bite me. he look at me and said, “does...it hurt..?”

I shook my head, unable to say words. He smile sadly and carass my face, before he kiss me with my blood still around his lips.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“my lady, it seems that hyukjae has biten donghae”

“my lady it seems that donghae is now a vampire”

“my lady, it seems that they are getting closer to each other each day”

“my lady, what should we do?”

Said all of the servants to their lady, namely jeesica. Jeesica gritted  her teeth and said, “kidnap donghae..kill donghae...there are many things i can do to that donghae!”