the 2nd part

Existence of Vampires

 

It’s a must hyukjae...! (part 2)

Heechul  then look at the both of his crying babies, now is asleep on his chest. Heechul smile and kiss both of donghae’s and ryeowook’s forehead. “I guess...let’s the 3 of us sleep then.” Heechul said before he tucked the 2 babies and he himself to bed, with donghae in the middle, snuggling closer to heechul, heechul smile and carass donghae’s soft brown hair and carass ryeowook’s sleeping face as soon as donghae let out a soft snore.

                Heechul then said in a small voice, “How nice it would be if our day is only spend like this?” He then chuckle, of course nobody is going to answer him because both of his babies is sleeping. After a few minutes, the cinderella then fall into a peaceful sleep.

Meanwhile downstairs, hyukjae and kyuhyun is spending their time, looking outside of their house, watching the dark cloud which is started to form. Kyuhyun sigh and said, “I guess..their nightmare really has not ended yet...” Hyukjae nod.

                Leeteuk then appear from the kitchen with glass on his hand, “Me too... i can feel donghae and ryeowook is crying a few hours ago, and they’re sleeping right now. Here, take a drink.” Kyuhyun take the glass which is contain with red liquid and dirnk is slowly, meanwhile hyukjae just stare at the glass a few seconds before he gulp it down, in one go.

                Leeteuk then look at hyukjae and said, “Sorry hyukkie, the liquid might not suite your taste..”

                Hyukjae shook his head and said, “It’s okay umma.. eventhough i still prefer donghae’s”

                Kyuhyun chuckle and look at the dark sky. “hyung, you need to get ready.”

                Hyukjae smile at the youngest and nod. Leeteuk then said, “Hmm?”

 

                Both hyukjae and kyuhyun shook their head, smilling, “Hunting.”

 

After a few hours of peaceful sleep, heechul awake and sit up, panting. heechul look at his hands and cover his face. “hyung..?” said a voice. Heechul look at his side and see a worried ryeowook, hands tugging onto the older’s shirt. “What’s wrong..?” Heechul smile and shook his head, “Nothing. Don’t worry..” ryeowook seems uncertain but nod after a few minutes.

                Ryeowook then said, “Hyung, i’m going to go down. Thanks for calming me down.” And with that, ryeowook kiss heechul’s cheek and dissappear. Smiling a little, heechul carass the spot where ryeowook kissed him. he then look at the sleeping donghae. “still asleep donghae..?” he said out quietly and carass the brunette’s hand. After that, heechul walk out of the door and walk downstairs.

 

Donghae... wake up.. get out from your bed...

Without donghae himself notice, he did what the voice in his  head said.

Good boy, donghae.. now, say some spell that makes you dissappear and meet me at the old warehouse. The place where i first kidnapped you..

Donghae did as the voice say. And in an instant, he dissappear into thin air. No one knows.

 

!!

Hyukjae quickly look at the sky. Something is wrong. Something is missing.. Kyuhyun look at hyukjae and said, “what’s wrong?” Hyukjae look at the younger and said, “something is missing..” Kyuhyun close his eyes for a while and let out a curse. Kyuhyun open his eyes and grab hyukjae’s hand before both of them dissappear.

                Meanwhile, donghae arrive in the old warehouse and was being hugged by hyun.

                “miss you baby..” hyun said.

                Hyun then look at  donghae, whose eyes is closed,he then smile and carass the vampire. Donghae winch a little and open his eyes. Donghae gasp and push hyun,making the other fall onto the ground. Donghae take a few back backward, fear is obviouslt shown at the brunette haired vampire.

                “H-hyun..” donghae said.

                The said name then stand up and chuckle, “Glad you remember me..”

                “d-don’t come near me..” donghae said as he take a few steps backward when hyun take a few step foward. His back then bump into the wall. Trapped between the wall and hyun. Hyun chuckle and said, “you have no way to run anymore..”

                Hyun then carass donghae’s face, making the younger wince when he did that. “no one can find and help you here. only the both of us..” hyun said. Donghae look into hyun’s eyes and hyun said some spell in unknown language. Donghae instantly feel sleepy and dizzy, thus, closing his eyes.

                Donghae rested his head on hyun’s shoulder. hyun smile and cup donghae’s chin, leaning closer and closer to donghae’s lips. And connect it.

 

Kyuhyun and hyukjae both arrive at the old warehouse. “where the is this?” hyukjae said. Kyuhyun keep quiet and said, “shut up, hyung. Don’t talk anymore. There’s someone..no, 2 people in this house..” hyukjae nod and both of them wlak slowly into the house.

                Hyukjae then feel a familiar presence.

                “donghae..?” he thought.

                Hyukjae then bump into kyuhyun’s back, “ouch damnit.” Kyuhyun then said, “hyung..i-is that h-hae?”

                Hyukjae take a peek into the room and gasp. donghae! That is donghae! Why didn he push that bastard away? Hyukjae growl and push the guy who kiss donghae. Donghae open his eye in an instant and gasp when he see hyukjae glaring at him and hyun.

                Kyuhyun then look  at the figure who is laying on the ground in pain. he was about to stab the figure when hyun smirked and dissappear. Kyuhyun sigh and unsummon his sword. But, he feel something is not right. After he see the smirk.      

Kyuhyun shook his head and turn behind, where he later see a somewhat angry hyukjae glaring at donghae. Donghae looks scared and he look at kyuhyun, “w-w-what happend? w-why am i here?” donghae ask. Kyuhyun was about to answer donghae when hyukjae grab donghae’s collar and said, “YOU! WHY THE YOU DIDN’T PUSH HIM AWAY WHEN HE’S ING KISSING YOU!?”

                Donghae gasp. he never heard hyukjae shout at him before, he never see hyukjae mad at him before. Donghae then said, “w-what are you talking about..?”

                “DON’T ING TO PRETEND INFRONT OF ME!? DIDN’T YOU KNOW THAT I’M WORRIED LIKE HELL WHEN I CAN’T SENSE YOUR PRESENCE EARLIER!? AND YET! HERE YOU ARE! KISSING WITH THAT BASTARD!”

                Donghae’s tears threaten to fall. Donghae then kick hyukjae’s stomach and he himself fall on the ground. His tears fall. Donghae then look at hyukjae and said, “hyukjae..w-what are you talking about!? I don’t understand!”

                Hyukjae growl and stand up, “HOW COME YOU DON’T ING UNDERSTAND! ARE YOU DUMB!?”

                Donghae now stand up and walk towards hyukjae, crying, “YES! I’M DUMB! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO ME EARLIER!”

                Hyukjae then glare at donghae and said, “ I TOLD YOU ING TIMES NOT TO PRETEND LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW IN FRONT OF ME DAMNIT!”

Donghae really cry and said, “seriously hyukkie.. i don’t know what happend. all i know is i’m here, as if i was being under spell control... and after you push hyun away.. i just wake up..”

Hyukjae let out a dry laugh and said, “don’t try to act right now, donghae. Oh, so that guy name is hyun huh? He’s kissing you for god sake and yet you don’t know!? What are you?! You’re cheating behind me!?”

Donghae slapped hyukjae by then. Kyuhyun was surprised with donghae’s sudden slap. Hyukjae gasp and look at crying donghae. “how..dare you say that i cheat behind you..? you don’t even know the real thing! You don’t even know what has actually happend to me!? and yet, your mouth easily say that i cheat behind you!?”

Hyukjae grab donghae’s collar and said, “Yes, i dare to say that a few times if you want. That’s it. we break up! I rather go back to my castle and rule the demon world rather than to stay in love with you,lee ing donghae!”

Hyukjae then throw donghae at the ground. Kyuhyun immediately rush to donghae’s side. Donghae cry more. He then look at hyukjae with wet face. Tears still falling through his flawless face and said, “b-break up..?”

“yes, BREAK UP. WE.BREAK.UP.” hyukjae said in his demon eyes.

donghae then said, “y-you say you’ll never leave me..”

hyukjae laugh and said, “that’s only the past. Now, am going to ing leave you.”

Donghae stand up and look at hyukjae. He then tighten his fists and shout, “FINE! IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT! LEAVE ME! DON’T TALK TO ME ANYMORE! DON’T EVEN SEE ME! DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT  ME!” hyukjae smirk and said, “such a baby.”

Donghae then glare at hyukjae and held his hand foward. He then say some spell, dark aura surround donghae, 3 demon is seen standing behind the summoner. Donghae was about to say the command when kyuhyun stab donghae’s stomach, blood flow out of the wound. Kyuhyun back hug donghae and shout, “! THAT’S ENOUGH YOU TWO!”

Hyukjae gasp at the sudden raise of kyuhyun’s voice. Kyuhyun look at the now unconscious donghae and then look at hyukjae, tears flowing. Hyukjae gasp and said, “k-kyu-“ “don’t ing call me that name. Shut up and listen to what i say, or else, i can summon lucifer and ask him to take you as his food.”

Hyukjae keep quiet.

Kyuhyun then said, “good. Now, let’s go home.”

Hyukjae is about to protest when kyuhyun said, “WHAT DID I ING SAID IF YOU DARE TO SPEAK? IT’S JUST A SIMPLE ORDER. GO HOME! AND WE WILL SETTLE YOUR JEALOUSY THERE! GOT IT!?”

Hyukjae nod and the 3 of them dissappear.