10th blood: flashbacks

Existence of Vampires

 

  

 

10th blood: flashbacks

Memories

Donghae cried harder in my embrace and i calm him down. Yesung pat donghae’s head and said some comfort word. I then look at sungmin who was wiping my tears away with a tissue. He smile at me and said, “kyuhyun, now you know that vampires have feelings too?” i nod.

 I then look at hyukjae who was with heechul in the kitchen. Hyukjae was hugging heechul and cried. Smilling softly,heechul hug the younger back and calm him down. I smile and look at donghae.

After a few hours of crying, donghae stop and hiccuped. We all tried not to laugh. His hiccuped was soo cute!

Leeteuk then said, “I’ll take some water for you, okay.. umm.. kyu, what’s his name?”

“donghae” i answered.

Leeteuk smile and nod, walking to the kitchen. The others are out for hunting. Even though they were at a young age, they are allowed to hunt. The one left in the house is me, donghae, hyukjae, leeteuk and heechul.

Donghae look up at me and i was surprise. His chocolate eyes has turned to a very weak red eyes. I gasp. “l-leeteuk umma!” i said. In a few seconds, leeteuk was besides me with a glass of water.

“h-his eyes..” i said.

Leeteuk gasp and said, “Damn , he need some blood now..” hyukjae and heechul heard our conversation and rush towards us.

“donghae..” leeteuk said.

“no... i’m...o-okay.” Donghae said and look away, shivering.

“you are not okay, you need blood now..” heechul said. He knew, when the eyes are weak red coloured eyes, they need some blood, or else they will died of thirst. Donghae shook his head and said, “i don’t ne-need it..”

Hyukjae all of the sudden back hug donghae and show his wrist in front of donghae’s gaping mouth. donghae gasp and i heard hyukjae said, “Drink mine, you need it..” i see donghae’s weak hand move towards hyukjae’s wrist and pull it closer to his mouth before he start to bite and hyukjae’s blood.

Hyukjae at first wince when donghae bite his wrist and start . After a half of a second, donghae stop and hyukjae pull his wrist and turn donghae around. hyukjae then said, “can i see your eyes?”

Donghae shook his head and said, “no...”

Hyukjae sigh and look at me. i smile and nod, crawling to donghae, i said, “Donghae, hyukjae hyung wants to see, make sure the colour of your eyes,” donghae look up and hyukjae sigh, “you still need blood don’t you?”

Donghae then said, “i’m still not used to other vampire’s blood..”. i look at hyukjae and say, “what do you mean?”

“usually, i never vampires blood. This is the first time i it. Before my parents are killed, my parents treat me like a human. They give me human foods and not blood.” Heechul nod in understandment. “it’s true though. Rare vampires are treated like human. They are different from us.”

Me and hyukjae look at heechul. He nods and said, “true. After i saw his memories in his head” leeteuk look at donghae and said, “Hae,..is there anything you wanted to eat? Hyung can make some for you.”

But all donghae do is shake his head. “i’m not hungry..hyung..” leeteuk sigh and said, “okay then, the food is ready on the table, eat them when you feel hungry okay?” leeteuk said and donghae nod. Hyukjae look at donghae with sad eyes. Donghae look at hyukjae and walk to his room upstairs.

“ahh...he’s still sad don’t he?” heechul said and pat my back. i nod and take a look at hyukjae’s face. Hyukjae was looking at the wound where donghae bite him and he carass it. “hyung, is there anything in your mind?” i said. He looks at me and shook his head before he dissapeared and his voice rings in my head saying, “let’s go hunt”

Donghae p.o.v

I sit on the small chair and looks outside, managed to detect a red hair boy and kyuhyun. The red hair boy.. somehow i’m interested in him. but i hate tasting his blood. I’m still not used. I look outside and make sure no one is there. I smile a little and open the window, i was about to jump down when i feel somebody hugging me from back.

“don’t.”

“leeteuk hyung..”i said.

I look behind me and look at leeteuk. He look at me with such a sad eyes and said, “don’t go.” i tried to shook off and said, “i have to! I need to go somewhere!”

“where to?” leeteuk said and he tried to calm me down.

“somewhere you shouldn’t know!” i shout at him and freed myself at last before i jump down and land safetly on the ground before i run.

“DONGHAE!” leeteuk shouted.

I tried not to look back and run, run to my home. I need to see, and find out the truth. Whether my parents are reallt dead or not. The vampires might lies to me. and i have to find out the truth.

“appa..umma..” i said between the pant. Finally, i reach my almost ruin house and went inside. In there, the cupboards, tables, funrniture are all destroyed. Even i can see my maids body laying around with flies fly over them. i cried and said, “don’t leave me..please..” i walk through the living room and finally reach my parent’s room.

My hand shivered as i hold and turn the doorknob. Open it slowly, i take a peek and saw 2 vampire bodies laying on the floor.

I gasp and walk towards the body. Please.. not my parents.. i still need them. please... let them be alive.. i don’t want to be alone..

But, fate are cruel. I kneel down and look at my parent’s bodies. I look at my umma and carass her forever sleeping face. “why..did you leave me?” i said. Why? Is the existance of my family is one of the wrongdoings?

I look at my appa and cried more. “Appa...you promise me to teach me ... wake up... appa..wake up..” i said and shook his shoulders gently. But i got no response. I cried more harder and harder until i heard a voice. “ah, what do we have here?”

I look behind and see the vampires that attacked me a few days ago. I look at them with anger and i can feel my vampire side are growing in me. i stand up and attack them when i feel someone hugging my back and a person standing in front of me.

I gasp and look behind, revealing the red hair boy. He look at me and said, “why..did you went out?” i look away. Then , kyuhyun is in front of me, with his weapon on his hand. His weapon is  like a death scythe. I saw kyuhyun’s face, he was smirking madly with his red eyes.

The vampire gasp and one of them said, “this boy (referring to kyuhyun), is a strong one... we should get out of here..”

“no, we must get lee donghae in our hand..” said the leader.

I gasp and feel i  was being control by the leader. The red hair boy gasp and said, “Donghae! Come back here!”

“i-i-i..can’t!” i said back.

“damn, he was being controlled,” said the red hair boy. I walk past kyuhyun and then left a few meters between me and the bad vampires. The leader smile and say, “well, we have you now, lee donghae, but, we’re sorry, this is the last time you are going to stay here..”

I look at the leader with my weak red eyes. The leader laugh and said, “my, my, why can you do with the weak red eyes?”

I gritted my teeth and shouted,  “revenge.... my parent’s...death... IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!”

I run towards the leader and say some spell that my father teach me before he pass away. Thanks to the spell, a huge wound is place on the leader’s chest. The leader gasp and i heard he say some spell too.

Within a few seconds, a big scar is place on my hand but it’s no trouble for me, i heal it and i can’t control my lust towards the blood anymore. I was about to reach out for the leader’s neck when i feel a familiar wrist is placed in front of my mouth and a melodious voice is heard in my head, saying, “donghae..stop now...”

I gasp and pass out.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“how is he?” i ask kibum. Kibum look at me and said, “looks like you are caring about him, kyuhyun..” i  smile and said, “yeah... since he was a rare spesies..” kibum smile back and said, “he’s okay..kyuhyun can you help me?”

“hmm?” i say to kibum.

“Can you take a glass of water and some food that are easy to eat. Donghae needs food now. He was too weak to move.”

I smile and nod my head before i walk towards the kitchen before i saw hyukjae hyung sitting on the chair. “hyung? Something wrong?”

He look at me and said, “i’m worried about donghae..”

I smile and said , “he’s okay though..”

I then walk towards the counter and take a glass, fill it with water and take a small packet of marshmallow, since marshmallow is the food that are easy to eat. Hyukjae then said, “kyu..”

“yeah  hyung?”

“can i follow you to the living room? I need to see donghae..”

“sure thing. You are fond of him don’t you?” i said and take a tray, placing the glass and marshmallow on it. I can feel hyukjae smile and nod.

“yeah...i kinda..fond of him..” said hyukjae