It's a must (Part 1)

Existence of Vampires

 

It’s a must, hyukjae..! (part 1)

Donghae pov, in the living room

I sit alone in the living room, playing with my fingers. Yesterday incident really scared me to death. I can’t imagine if hyukjae left me for the castle and let his father ask him to rule. I shook my head and bite the tip of my finger nervously. Ryeowook walk towards me and sit on the ofther set of sofa.

            “Hyung?” he said. I look at ryeowook’s worried face and i smile, shook my head. “I-i’m fine.” Ryeowook frown and said, “You didn’t look like one , hyung. Is yesterday’s incident scared you?” and grab my hand, carass it.

            I nod and said, “Of it scared me! i can’t imagine if he left me and ..and...f-forgets about..me...” Ryeowook shook his head and went over to my place, hugging me. “Hyung, nothing i s gonna happend. hyukjae hyung will never leave us!” I look into his eyes and said, “I-I hope...”

            Ryeowook smile at me and kiss my forehead.

Kyuhyun, who has been watching the scene , can’t help himself but to let out a sigh. He then look at hyukjae who lean against the door. Hyukjae look at him and then look at donghae. “You must not leave us...hyung...” Kyuhyun said. Hyukjae smile a little and said, “Of course. I’ll never leave you guys...”

                Kyuhyun then look at his donghae and said, “Donghae is stil scared from yesterday’s incident. He’s too scared...” Heechul then appear sitting on the dining table’s chair and said, “Yeah, i can read the word shock and scared which is written all over his face. If you ever leave him or us, it feels like it’s his 2nd nightmare.”

                Kyuhyun can feel hyukjae wince when heechul said the word ‘nightmare’. Kyuhyun then look at donghae, who is being comforted by ryeowook. Kyuhyun then hear something from  heechul’s mouth. kyuhyun is not sure but this is what he heard from heechul, “donghae’s nightmare is not yet over...and so as mine and ryeowooks....”

                Kyuhyun look at heechul hyung who stared at donghae, with sadness in his eyes. Kyuhyun place his hand on heechul’s shoulder and said, “Hyung?”

                Heechul gasp and look at the youngest, “Ah? N-nothing!” Heechul then fake a smile before he dissappears and appears in front of donghae , pulling the fish into a motherly hug. Kyuhyun look at 3 rare vampire spesies with curiousity before he look at hyukjae. Who is looking back at him.

                “I thought i heard heechul hyung said something?” Hyukjae said.

                Kyuhyun shrugg his shoulders and lean against the wall, “Maybe? I  heard him saying something too.”

Meanwhile at the living room, donghae grab heechul’s shirt and said, “I..i..h-hate this..n-nightmare...” ryeowook wince wehn donghae said that. Heechul pull ryeowook into his hug and said, “Ssshhh...donghae,don’t talk about that...” donghae cried again and said, “N-no....my nightmare.... has...n-not ended yet...”

                Ryeowook keep quiet and burst into a silent crybaby. Heechul sigh and kiss his head, “Ssshh, babies....” Heechul, then said some spell and make the 3 of them dissappear to heechul’s room. Hyukjae and kyuhyun gasp but then let out  a relieve sigh when they hear heechul’s comforting voice from the room.

                In heechul’s room, heechul is busy calming down the 2 babies of him. the 3 minds all fly away to their past.

 

Donghae’s

“appa!! Umma! Hyung!! Look at this! I can change the egg into a chick!!” little donghae said and run towards the living room, where he see nobody is there. Donghae then look around the living room, nobody is there, he then run towards the kitchen, where he hope he will see his maids. Nobody is in the kitchen too.

            Donghae close his eyes for a while. Something told him to go out to the backyard. Which donghae did. With a smile on his face, he open the door, which lead him to the backyard, he was still smilling but the smile vanish as soon as he see many bodies lay down on the ground.

            Donghae drop the egg to the ground. Tears flow down through his eyes. He run towards his servant and shook their dead bodies. “Wake up! Wake up! Don’t leave me!! wake up!!!!” no respond nor answer is heard from them.

            Donghae then run towards his parent’s bodies. His brother body can’t be found. Donghae thought his hyung’s body must being taken by the evil. Donghae then grab his mother’s pale and cold skin, “umma, wake up...wake up umma...” no respond. Crying, he shake his mother’s shoulder, “UMMA!!! Wake up!!!! Don’t leave me!!!”

            No respond.

            Crying harder, he then crawl towards his father’s body and grab the latter’s hand, “appa..appa..wake up, palli. Wake up.... you said you want to teach me... appa...wake up...” no respond, no breathing. “APPAAA! UMMA!!! WAAKE UP! DON’T LEAVE!!!!!!!!’

            “hehehehe, look what we have right here, hyun.” Said a voice.

            Scared, donghae look behind and see 3 unknown strangers smilling at him. “Such poor boy, his parents is dead..” donghae then crawl backwards, “w-who..a-are you...” Hyun smile and said, “You very first nightmare, Hyun is the name...”

            Since that very moment, donghae is being abused, tortured and treated badly by hyun and his vampire friends. Donghae cried and cried. He just wish he could die along with his parents. One night, when hyun was out for hunting with his friends, donghae close his eye and dissappear. He later found himself in the forest.

            Donghae cried once again and rest again a tree trunk. He hug his knees and cry out loud. Nobody, nothing can help the poor boy.

Ryeowook’s

“you! A killer! A murderer!!!” is one of common things that ryeowook often heard from his friends. No, ryeowook is not a murderer.ryeowook is not a killer. But his friends thought that ryeowook’s parents is a murderer and killer.          

            Ryeowook then being hit and abused by his friends. He cried at night. Nobody know his problem. Only he himself.

            On a certain night, ryeowook heard cries from outside his house. Curious, ryeowook run out from his room. He run past the living room. After a few meters away from the living room, ryeowook feel something is not right.

            Ryeowook then walk into the dark living room. He turn on the light and let out a shout when he saw his parent’s bodies. All covered with blood. Ryeowook is too scared that he fall on the ground, shivering badly. Something then came out from the sofa. An unknown stranger. The stranger then smile at ryeowook and said, “Poor boy, his parents is dead”

            “w-who...” ryeowook said.

            The stranger then said, “Hyun is the name.... your nightmare...” ryeowook sense something is wrong with the stranger. He then look at his father’s eyes, which turn into red. And so as his mother’s eyes. He gasp. all this while, he’s a vampire since birth!?

            Hyun let out a chuckle and said, “I bet your parent doesn’t tell you that you’re a vampire? Well, your mom is a human. Your dad is a vampire,rare-species. And that makes you one. We’ll meet again...”

            The next day, ryeowook found himself in a certain room. He cried himself to sleep after he see his parent’s dead bodies. All he remember about the day before is he kiss his parent’s for the last time before he cried.

            Then, hyun came in the room with a knife. Ryeowook gasp and said, “W-w-what..are you going to do..” hyun smile and started to torture him. like the same case as donghae, he managed to escape from hyun. But instead in the forest, he find himself wondering around the streets.

Heechul’s

“!!” heechul cursed angrily once he see his dead parent’s bodies. Heechul then let out a sigh before he kiss them for the last time. He knew,he was a vampire, rare species. He then said, “appa, umma.. i’ll get a revenge for your death..i promise.. i love you..”

            “Aww~ such sad scene.” Said a voice.

            Heechul then glare at the owner of the voice and said, “You’re the bastard who kill them!?”

            The stranger smile and said, “Well, what if i say yes? You’re quiet different from the other 2  rare vampire species that i’ve killed their parents a few days ago. They are both scared. On a certain night, they managed to escape from me...”

            Heechul let out a smirk and said, “They know you too well. You’re their nightmare.” The stranger then said, “i’m your nightmare too.” heechul then summon his sword and point it towards the stranger, “Fight. I want to kill you this instant..”

            The stranger laugh and said, “you’re still no good with the swords,i know. I’ll let you go this time. But surely, we’ll meet again...kim heechul.. hyun is my name.. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” hyun said before he dissappear. Heechul cursed beautifully before he look at his parents’ bodies and cover them with a blanket. “Rest well, appa, umma.. farewell..”

            Heechul has nobody right now. Nobody except for he himself. Something told him to walk into the forest. Heechul admire the beauty of the green forest and smiles when the birds playing with his hair. “Cute birdy~” he said and giggle when the bird bite the skin of his face.

            Heechul was about to call more birds when he suddenly heard a hard cough and cry. ‘that is not a good sign..’ heechul thought. He close his eyes and summon his wings. He fly in the air and stop flying when he notice a brunette hair boy resting at the tree trunk.

            Heechul then step in front of the brunette haired boy and unsummon his wing. The brunette hair boy gasp and look at heechul with scared is his eyes. Heechul smile at the poor boy, but the smile vanish when he see the scars and blood covered the poor boy’s body.

            Suddenly, the brunette hair boy cough and more blood came out. The poor boy cried another time. Heechul then gasp and pull the poor boy into a hug. “ssshh...everything is okay. I’m here..” “W-who are you..” said the poor boy.

            Heechul gasp at the nice melody of the boy’s voice. So beautiful yet pitiful. “heechul... don’t worry, i’m a good one..” the poor boy then look at heechul with tears flow down through his cheek and hug heechul. “a-appa...u-umma...” the poor boy said,

            “t-t-they are dead..” the poor boy said. Heechul gasp and said, “killed by who?” “H-hyun..” THAT BASTARD!!!!!!! Heechul calm the younger one and said, “what’s your name dear?” “D-donghae..rare vampire species...”

            Hearing this, heechul smile softly and said,”Follow me back home, I’ll take care of you, my name is heechul.”

            The next day, heechul and donghae go out to market, to buy some food for the both of them. many people is amazed at heechul’s and donghae’s beauty. Heechul just smile at them and walk ahead. That time, heechul is only 9 while donghae is only 7. Donghae grab heechul’s hand, not wanting to let it go.

            Heechul giggle at the cuteness and said, “donghae, umma is going to go into that shop okay? Be a good boy and wait for umma here.” donghae nod and look into heechul’s retreating figure. just then, donghae saw a kid sleeping at the dirty ground,badly bruised and hurt.

            Feeling sympathy, donghae walk towards the sleeping boy and wake the sleeping boy up. The boy then look at donghae and said, “w-w-who are..you?” Donghae gulp and said, “D-donghae...rare vampire species...”

            The boy gasp and said, “r-really?” Donghae nod. The boy is about to say something when donghae suddenly burst into a crying baby. The boy then gasp, “W-what’s wrong donghae?” “M-my parents...” the boy then said, “t-they being killed is it?” Donghae nod. The boy then said, “mine..too..killed by someone name hyun.”

            Donghae gasp and look at the boy. The boy then smile and said, “You shouldn’t cry. Our parent is in the heaven watching over us.” Donghae smile and grab the boy’s hand. “Let me heal you..” donghae said. Donghae then started to heal the boy’s wound. The boy keep on looking at donghae and said, “i like to see your face, donghae..”

            Donghae then said, “w-why?”

            The boy smile and said, “So beautiful like an angel.”

            Donghae can feel he is blushing. The boy let out a chuckle and said, “My name is ryeowook, i’m the same as you.”

            Heechul then suddenly appear next to donghae, smilling at ryeowook. “donghae cutie, you have made friends again. Nice to meet you ryeowook.” Ryeowook smile at heechul and said, “u-um..” heechul then said, “Since the 3 of us are the same vampire species, ryeowook, come with me. I’ll take care of you and donghae.”

            Ryeowook can’t help himself but to smile when heechul said that. Heechul smile and carry ryeowook up and grab donghae’s hand. “Let’s go back home. Tonight, umma will cook something delicious for you~”

            Donghae and ryeowook laugh, “Arasso umma!!! <3”

            For heechul,he smile when he hear donghae’s and ryeowook’s laugh. Such a nice melody to hear. Both donghae and ryeowook lost their parents and so as him, so this time, he promise to himself to take care of donghae and ryeowook,no matter what happend.