Past.........

Existence of Vampires

 

Past....

(did i change my writing style? Is it okay for you guys? :D)

Hyukjae pov

We take a rest for a few seconds before we decide to continue. Heechul then let out a complain, “Aish, where’s lucifer? What took him so long? Did he find his mate on the way? I’m going to kill you Lucifer. Just then , Lucifer appeared in front of heechul, bowing, “Master Heechul, the path has been cleared. Let me send you to the palace.”          

                Heechul let out a smirk and said, “well, since you appeared in front of me. please take us to the so called palace. Nevermind, i’ll give more foods later on.” Lucifer nod his head and surround us with black red smoke.

I take a look at donghae. Kyuhyun sigh and telepathy, “hyukjae hyung, he’s going to be okay. Don’t worry....” i look at kyuhyun and said, “you can said that out easily. A while ago, you said that he was imagining things... donghae might do something that is beyond my expactation..” Kyuhyun sigh and nod his head.

                We finally reach the palace. Lucifer bows his head and said, “I’ll take my leave now, Master.” Heechul shove his hand away and said, “arasso, see you later.” Lucifer dissapear in a sapphire blue dust. Heechul look around and walk in the palace, which later brings us to somewhere unknown.

                Donghae opens his eyes and said to me, “hyukkie...let me down..” I look at him before i do as he say. Donghae then walk slowly towards heechul and heechul grab donghae’s hand. I look at ryeowook curiously. Ryeowook only smiles at me and said, “don’t disturb them, hyukjae hyung. I ever see heechul and donghae like this. This happend before donghae hyung meet you. Heechul hyung was actually protecting donghae with his barrier.”

                I smile and mouth thanks to ryeowook. Donghae then look at heechul, as if he was saying something. Heechul just shook his head,making donghae look around. i really wonder what are they talking about. Kyuhyun then telepathy me, “hyung..i think i heard they talk about jonghyun..” curious, i ask him back, “what’s wrong?”

                Kyuhyun shrugg his shoulders and i look at donghae. Just then , a sword flew towards donghae’s direction. I was about to says something when donghae easily captures the tip of the sword. Heechul smirk and says, “Donghae, you might hurt yourself.”

                Donghae just kept quiet and throw the sword back towards the direction. After that, a scream of pain was heard. Donghae chuckle and said, “Hyung, it’s just a slave..there’s nothing to be afraid.” Heechul ruffle donghae’s head before we all continue to walk further in.

                Me and kyuhyun shivered when we see donghae act strange like that, while ryeowook smile like nothing happend. Donghae then look back at me and kyuhyun, teleathy us at the same time, “don’t worry about me, i’m fine with heechul. And..don’t be scared...of me okay...?” the last word, he seems worried.

                I smile softly and nod at me, which he return me with his angel smile before grab heechul’s hand. This time, we finally reach the basement. Thanks to heechul’s suggestion to teleport.

                I was about to close my nose when we reach the place. It’s well....too..smelly. donghae’s face seems changed eversince we stepped into this basement, i can see his grip onto heechul’s hand tighten. And his face is paler than before.

                “kyuhyun, something is not right here...” i telepathy him.

                Kyuhyun nodded. “totally not right..” ryeowook kept on looking here and there, worried.

                Just then , we saw a familar figure standing in front of mountain of dead bodies (so that’s where the smell came from). Donghae let out a gasp and said, “A-appa....” “you’re here donghae...”said the figure. Donghae let out a smile and was about to run to his appa when heechul in time grab donghae’s wrist. “donghae! Don’t!”

                “donghae baby, don’t go there, he might be your appa, but ....it;s maybe evil spirt. Please dont donghae ah,,,,” i said to him. He shook his head, as if he denied what i telepathy to him and struggle to be free from heechul’s strong grip. Ryeowook then said, “donghae hyung. Dont!”

                Donghae said  some spell and soon shining light is seen at heechul’s hand and heechul gasp in pain, at the same time, letting go of donghae. Donghae runs towards his father and hug the figure.

Donghae pov

Appa... i can finally meet you... i hug the figure and see the face. Really. The face of my appa. “you’re still alive..” i said. Appa smile and pat my head. But why did his hand is colder than before?      

                “yes...appa is alive...just to...” appa said. I wondered. “just to?” i said. “DONGHAE! COME BACK HERE AT ONCE!” kyuhyun’s voice rings the basement before i could react when appa held out the katana and stab my stomach. Making me gasp and fall on the floor.

                “just to kill you, son.” Appa says evilly. I look at him and tears escape from my eyes. Appa laugh evilly and stab my abdomen with the same weapon,making me shout in pain. “you !” heechul curse at my father and i see some dark and extremely evil aura came from heechul before he says a spell.

                Later i see appa’s body is set on fire and some of his body part is stung by ryeowook’s bloddy sharp ice. Hyukjae was beside me and heal my wound. I look at him and said, “hyukk..ie...” hyukjae look at me and said, “stop talking..”

                This time, i;m having difficulty breathing.  I place my hand on hyukjae’s palm, thus, making the latter stops his healing and look at me. i smile sadly at him, before i close my eyes.

At the mansion.. leeteuk pov

There i see terrified donghae, laying on the ground, gasping for air. In front of him, stands a familiar figure. Heechul was behind the figure, wait..he looks like he was being possessed! Not only him... ryeowook...and even hyukjae!

            w-where’s kyuhyun? There he was, laying on the floor unconscious. I gulp. Just....what will happend to them?

i shook my head and calm myself down. Why..i felt uneasy...? i look outside where the ther children is busy playing and killing jonghyun’s army. Kangin join them too... i look at the crystal ball and take it.

back to  kyuhyun’s pov

“Heechul hyung! Calm down!” i shouted at heechul hyung. But he didn’t hear anything, i can felt angryness and rage coming from him. i cursed and said, “heechul hyung! Stop it! the figure has already vanish!”

                But instead of stopping his action, heechul look at me and throws a sharp sword at me and stab my shoulder. i wince in pain and fall on the ground, pulling out the sword and transform it into a dust.

                “don’t you dare to disturb me boy..” heechul’s telepathy rings in my head. But this is not his voice. I gasp and look at him. he’s being possessed! The figure vanish and went into heechul’s body. Ryeowook gasp and said, “hyung..heechul hyung...?”

                “ ryeowook! Don’t go near him! come back here!” i shouted at the eternal vampire. Before ryeowook could even run to me, he suddenly shout and collasp onto the ground. Great..now he’s possessed. I thought. Ryeowook look emotionless at me and said, “sorry boy, but this vampire is possessed by me~ hahaha!”

                I look around and see hyukjae stared at donghae hungrily. I growl and runs towards hyukjae before i punch the older one and bring donghae into my embrace, damn, donghae;s wound is really serious.

                I let my vampire wings came out from my back and i fly in the air. Watching those 3 looking at me , with a smirk and hungry red eyes. I cursed quietly and said, “you’re all being possessed. What a dumb hyungs i;ve got.”

                Heechul hissed at me and throw a spear in my direction in which i managed to dodge it. “so weak. You are heechul hyung” i tease the possessed heechul. I said some spells in greek and soon, magic maiden was formed on where those 3 stands. I smirk and said, “you guys move and you’re dead.”

                Hyukjae stared at me and said, “and so as you.” Just then, a team of dracula was form behind me. i gasp and look behind. one of them reach for donghae. I couldn’t move my wings, as if they’re being tied. Once the dracula place his hand onto donghae, donghae open his eyes and bright shining light is formed around me and him. all the dracula scream and vanish.

                I smirk and turn around to see the 3. “well , well, my angel is already awake....” donghae giggle and said, “sorry, guys. But i have seeing you in this state.. urgh..” donghae place his hand on his stomach , which is still bleeding.

                Ryeowook smirk and tower of ice was formed and surrounds me and donghae. “you can’t escape anymore.” Ryeowook said. I cursed slightly and the ice formed into sharp needles. Donghae gasp. i look around and felt pain coming through my wings. I look at my wings and they’re bleeding.

                We both can’t move even an inch. We both can’t use our magic...as soon, we both are covered with the tower of ice, filled with sharp needles.

A smirk was formed onto hyukjae’s face. He can’t help but to feel happy as he sees blood as sliding down the tower of ice. Soon, the ryeowook’s tower as changed colour. From ice blue, to dark red.

            “well, well, it seems that you both are dead...” hyukjae says and heechul laugh evilly. Heechul sees a small light form inside the tower, but soon the light vanished and a scream of pain was head from donghae’s mouth. kyuhyun’s wing has  vanished and now both are weak vampires.

            Ryeowook smile evily and tightened the tower of blood. Another scream was heard from the 2 inside there. “goodbye, and never see you again.kyuhyun. donghae”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The tower to be soon break down, letting out another chapter: we’re still alive, now, to kill the 3 of you....