Blood 25: revive from the dead

Existence of Vampires

 

guys, for the words that are in italic is their's telepathy. ^^ just to tell you earlier. are you ready for august lovelies? XDXDXDXD august is gonna be a great and the best birthday present ever for me! try guess when is my birthday? DON'T look at my profile! XD oh and -puppy eyes- i'm desperate for LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG comments.. XD -desperate desperate mood- by the way, i hope you like this chapter~ XD and the writing style~ -Fishy_kai-

 

Blood 25:Revive from the dead

Hyukjae p.o.v

I run down the stairs only to find hankyung holding a demon spear pointing to jonghyun. I gasp. Jonghyun~!? Isn’t he’s supposed to be dead? Eaten alive by donghae’s demon pet! “give me back my heechul.. NOW!” hankyung shouted. So this brat captured hankyung again. Jonghyun giggle and said, “what if i dont? He’s not even with me right now.”

            I growl and said, “jonghyun, tell me where is heechul hyung...” jonghyun look at me and smile childishly, “he’s at my mansion right now....” Hankyung throw his spear towards jonghyun’s direction, before it could hit jonghyun, hankyung said some spells in greek language and the spear split up into thousands of tiny daggers, attacking jonghyun.

            I gasp. this.. i never saw this side of hankyung. He was caring but indeed dangerous. Hankyung cross his arms and said, “you will be killed by the little poison i put. Tell me where is heechul and you will live..”

Jonghyun felt that he was threaten. I giggle darkly and said, “you made hyung mad already...” hankyung then said to me, “hyuk, go up and faster see donghae. Call the others to come down here.” I nod and faster went up.

            “guys, guys, wake up from your beauty sleep. Heechul is captured again by that brat jonghyun. Faster help him downstairs!” i said in my mind. After a few seconds, their bedroom doors are open and they faster go down, jump down i mean. Kyuhyun groan and said, “that bastard, disturbing me during playing my starcraft is going to be dead...on my hands”

            Okay, kyuhyun are scary sometimes. I walk in my room and see a frightened donghae, hiding under the blankets. I smile and said, “baby? Are you in there?” He popped out his head and said, “h-hyuk? A-are you there...?” such soft melody you have donghae.. i smile and kiss his forehead. “i’m here, don’t worry. Faster change your clothes, we’re going to battle in a few minutes.

            He shook his head a few times and said, “no...i don’t want to battle again..” i sigh and sit on the bed. “hae... please.do you want me to leave you in the house unprotected?” He shook his head and i smile, “then?” i said. He look at me and said, “i want to follow you...”

I giggle and pick him up. He’s so light. He snuggle closer to my neck and i choose some shirt for him. after a few minutes of changing clothes, we both jump down.

Donghae p.o.v

            Me and hyukjae jump down only to find a calm wookie leaning against the wall, controlling his ice. And a mad hankyung. I look at leeteuk who is busy looking here and there, “what’s wrong?” i ask ryeowook. He stops controlling his ice and sigh as he look at me.

“jonghyun manage to dissapear again..” he stated. I sigh and said, “what’s wrong this time?” “heechul hyung is captured by him...” i gasp and look at hyukjae, he shook his head and we all hear leeteuk shout, “AH! guys! Come here, we really need to kill that jonghyun!!!”

            I faster go to leeteuk where he is pointing something, it’s a cat, a bored looking cat. After a few seconds, the cat transform into heechul. “damn it, i hate become animals.” Hankyung laugh and said, “no wonder i feel you’re still in this room~~~”

Heechul wink and said, “that’s what heechul is~~” Leeteuk is clearly annoyed and said, “no matter what, i need jonghyun’s death in my hand.” Heechul nod and said, “yesh...me too...” Heechul then look at me and i bearhug him, “Awww~~ did youu miss me already???” he ask.

            I nod my head a few times and wookie giggle. Heechul smiles and said, “wait for a while, i need to change my hairstyles and clothes yea~~ <3” and he walks upstairs carefreely..

“=_=” was all our reaction.

After a few hours at the main vampire mansions...

Heechul was ready and patiently sitted on the antique victorian time’s sofa. Leeteuk was busy sealing a protective magic upon this house. Kangin was silently eating chips. I stirred uncomfortablely in hyukjae’s hug.

            He looks at me and said, “baby? What’s wrong? Are you okay?” I look at him and said, “i-ii’m just...” He place his index finger onto my mouth, prevent me from talking, “It’s going to be okay, love.” I look at him and he smiles before place a kiss on my forehead.

            Me, hyukjae, heechul, ryeowook and kyuhyun are going together as group. That’s what leeteuk said. While the remaining will be paired as their partners or alone. After a few minutes which seems like a few seconds to me, leeteuk grin at us and heechul knew the meaning.

Heechul stand up and said, “My baby! Let’s get started!!!” Ryeowook jump happily. Kyuhyun just smile lazily before continue to sleep. While hyukjae giggle quietly. I flinch when i hear heechul shout, i tug on hyukjae’s shirt and said, quietly, “hyukkie...i want to stay here...”

            Hyukjae look at me worriedly and said, “hae? What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” I shook my head and said, “i’m not.. i can feel something is watching over us.. no matter where we are...” Hyukjae, who look deep in my eyes just smile and kiss my lips, “It’s going to be okay. I’ll protect you, babe”

I then thought, “but...if there’s really something that is watching over me and others, what could it be? I can feel them. but it’s similar to me.. too similar...is..i-is..it..appa...? NO! Couldn’t be! Appa and umma is dead a few years ago! Think logically donghae! The dead can’t be revive! No matter how hard we want them to be alive. No, no ,no, appa is dead so as umma...

Hyukjae p.o.v

I take a glance on donghae, who keeps on stirring here and there. There’s something wrong with him. i bring him closer to me and try calm him down. Kyuhyun awake from his slumber and take a look at me, “what’s wrong?” he ask. I sigh, “i have no idea kyuhyun ah. donghae ..seems to be trouble this few hours...”

            Kyuhyun the look at donghae, “why don’t you ask him, hyung?” ask kyuhyun. I shook my head and said, “i tried to ask him using telepathy but it seems that he..he’s busy with other things” Kyuhyun then look at me and said, “i guess..we just need him to calm down... “ i nod my head and placed a kiss on donghae.

            Heechul then look at us, smilling, like a cat, “shall we take our leave now?” With that, donghae flinch, i calm him down and said, “hyung, heechul hyung, donghae is not in a good condition now, can we take it slow?” heechul then look at his baby, “sure, i can feel that hae is uncomfortable..” “oh indeed he is hyung ah.” interrupt Kyuhyun.

            Heechul send dagger glar to kyuhyun, “stop interuppting hyung!” Kyuhyun can only smirk. Ryeowook sigh and throw a little ice at kyuhyun’s forehead. Heechul signaled us to go and i said to donghae, “hae, baby, we need to leave now..”

            He can only nod weakly and lean on my shoulders, “carry me..please..hyukjae..i have no energy...” pleaded donghae using his telepathy. I smile a little and carry him in a bridal style. Leeteuk then said, “once you guys find jonghyun immediately telepathy us.” Heechul nod and said, “arraso teuk ah.” before we all run outsides and started.

Ryeowook p.o.v

I keep on taking a glance on donghae who keeps his eyes tight closed eversince we left the mansion a few minutes ago. “ne kyuhyun ah...” i started my telepathy. Kyuhyun look at me and said , “stop scaring me, what’s wrong wookie?” I then take a look at donghae. Kyuhyun smile and said, “wookie, donghae is going to be okay.”

            I change my gaze onto a calm kyuhyun, “how could you be soo sure?” i ask. Kyuhyun giggle and jump avoid the big tree. I push away the trunk that is nearly fall onto me. “you can’t put your trust on my abilities?” said kyuhyun. I started to smile a little, “maybe i should now. Thanks kyu..” and throw a cute sharp ice to his direction.

            He shove it away and his head hits a tree branch. Heechul look at us and said, “are you mad?” Kyuhyun rubs his head and said, “i’m okay, just be carefull of the branches.” Heechul smile and look foward. Hyukjae hyung keep on jumping with baby hae in his arms.

            Kyuhyun then look at me and said, “you’re going to get it you eternal maknae” i stuck out a tongue at him and said, “save that for later, focus our target now~~~” kyuhyun merong me and jump further then me. i giggle and jumps while playing with my ice.

At the mension...
Leeteuk p.o.v

I yawn and stretch my arms. “pretty bored huh?” said yesung. I look at him and said, “indeed..” hankyung was busy rolling on the floor, trying to sleep himself while kibum is busy playing with his blood..

            I then said, “guys..should we play something?” Shindong sit straight up and said, “what? What is it!?” I smile and was about to say something when we heard a loud THUMP outside our mansion. Yesung smirked and so as hankyung. Sungmin then hop to the window where he open up the curtain.

            Sungmin smile to us and said, “i guess we find ourselves a play toys here~~” Hankyung giggle and look to me , “well, shall we mummy?” I chuckle and nod my head. In an instant, they all dissapear outsides and kangin rest his head on my shoulder, “what should we do as their parents?”

I look at him and said, “shouldn’t we look after them playing with the gangsters?” Kangin laugh and plant a kiss on my cheek, “you bet you’re right babe~”