12th blood: what's wrong?

Existence of Vampires

 

 

(writer: it might be sad. T^T)

12th blood: what’s wrong?

“well, i kind of proud to have a mature vampire like you hyukjae..a mature vampire to take care of me..”

I gasp upon hearing donghae’s word. He look at me and said, “What’s wrong?” i smile at him, well, a fake smile and said, “nothing..” i hold his hand and carass it.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Kyuhyun was there, busy protecting his injured sungmin, badly injured sungmin. Leeteuk was there with sungmin, healing him. hankyung went over his heechul, carry him in his embrace.

“heechul? Open your eyes please..” hankyung said. But there’s no response come from the latter. Hangeng gasp and shook heechul’s shoulder violently.

“HEECHUL! WAKE UP! DON’T LEAVE US! PLEASE! Please...” cry hangeng, but still, there’s no response from the latter. I gasp. NO! Heechul hyung will not leave us!!! I run towards heechul and shake his hand, gently, “hyung..wake up..hyung...” i said.

No response.

I cried. He leave us. I hug him and said, “Make sure you are reborn as a human, hyung.. we will wait..” hangeng cried and hug heechul. Leeteuk rush over towards us alongside with kyumin. Kyuhyun was shock and said, “h-h-heechul h-hyung, is not d-dead dont he?”

Leeteuk shook his head and said, “it’s too late kyu..he left us..”

Kyuhyun gasp and fall onto the ground, crying hard. Sungmin quickly hug him and comfort him down. Where’s donghae? Where’s ryeowook?

“heechul’s injuries is too bad.. too ..bad..” leeteuk said as he watch heechul’s body floating in the air before dissapeared into sapphire blue dust. We all cried and at the same time, we heard a shout, “RYEOWOOK! NO! DON’T LEAVE!!!!”

We turn behind and saw ryeowook’s body floating in the air before dissapeared into sapphire blue dust like heechul’s. We all gasp and rush towards yesung’s sides. Calming him down. “I will kill that lady..” yesung cursed when he cried. I cried and clam him down. Donghae. Please..not you too...

We win this battle between the vampires but.. eventhough we win, we lose our members as well. And the members are..heechul,ryeowook. I look up in the sky and said softly, “Reborn again as a human..okay ryeowook honey?”

“sure...same goes to heechul..” ryeowook said before he goes.

“wait, where’s donghae!?” kangin shouted.

We all gasp. Tears stop slidding down and nervous built up in our body. I look arounf and saw a body, laying down on the ground. I gasp and run towards the body.

“DONGHAE!!” i shouted. He looks at me with face full with blood, his hand clutching his bleeding badly stomach. He smiles at me and says, “My time has come, love”

I cried and said, “no..don’t leave..” he smile weakly and said, “i’m sorry, baby.. i have to...”

I carass his face. He smile at me and said, “where’s...the o..thers?”

The others come at the same time, red eyes, red from crying too much. Donghae smile and said, “please..s..top..crying...heechul..ryeowook and me...hate to ..see you..cry..”

I cried more harder and said, “Don’t leave..”

Donghae smile again and pull his face closer to mine, kissing me for the last time. He smile and carass my hand slowly, getting slower and slower.

well,... i kind of.... proud to have a mature vampire like ....you hyukjae..a mature vampire to take care.... of me..” he said. We all cried harder.

He smile and said, “stop..cry..ing... remember...no..matter..after ... i died..me..heec..hul..wook..ie will reborn...as..human....find us... please...” was his last word before he leaves us.

The members cried hard but quite after we all saw donghae’s body floating in the air, his body changes into a sapphire blue dust and wash away by the blowing wind.... “i will..find you..hae..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Director: -wipes away tears- CUT! Take a rest!

Donghae: yah!!! Bring me down!!!! I’m scared of height!!!!

Heechul and wook: bring us down!!

Ryeowook: kyaa!!! Don’t move the string!!! i’m scared!!!!! DDD:

Donghae: aigo!!! AH!!!! Don’t move the string!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –whimpers-

Staffs: wait for a second!!! D:

Writer and kyuhyun: -hugs each other and cried-

Kyuhyun: aigo..it feels so damn real...

Writer: -cries- yeah..

Donghae: -smiles and said-aigo, hyukjae, come here!!

Hyukjae: -drink blood- hum? –sees writer and kyuhyun cries- aigo, my children, why are you crying?

Kyuhyun: -sobs and sobs, hold hand with writer-

Sungmin: -smiles- aigo, they are cute.

Leeteuk: -laugh- aigo, stop crying. It’s just an act and story~

Writer: -pouts and cry-

Kangin: -carry writer up- let appa piggyback you!

Kyuhyun: -cries- appa kangin! I want too!!!

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp when i feel donghae’s hand touch my wet face. He look at me and said, “why are you crying?” i smile and said, “it’s nothing.” I wipe away my tears and hug him tight, forgetting the moment where heechul, ryeowook and donghae leaves us.

Kyuhyun and heechul finish fighting with the vampires and are busy counting how many vampires have they killes. I take a look onto kyuhyun’s face. His face,sad one. I knew he read my mind and saw all the flashback. Heechul too, he saw my mind and now he knew how he was killed in the last life.

“hyung...” kyuhyun voice rings in my mind

“no, it’s okay. I’m okay don’t worry”

Heechul look at us and said, “are you guys safe?”

I nod and donghae was looking at me, “hyukjae.. what is bothering in your mind?”

I smile and said, “i think i should say this, some painful memories.”

He gasp and said, “Are you okay?”

I nod and kiss his forehead.

“YESH! I KILLED 687798 VAMPIRES! BEAT YOU KYUHYUN!!!” heechul shouted.

The younger vampire pouted. But after a few secondsm he smile and said, “I HAVE KILLED 890686 vampires!”

Heechul mouth was WIDE open. “how the hell!?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

We all went back to donghae’s house and place sleeping donghae on the sofa. Heechul sigh and said, “you ..suddenly remember about the past don’t you hyukjae?”

I nod and said, “sorry hyung.”

Heechul smile and said, “it’s okay..”

Kyuhyun went over to donghae and take a rest with him. me and heechul giggle. “indeed, these two are hard to separate.” I said. Heechul agree and said, “sould we take some pictures and send it to leeteuk?” heechu; suggest. I smile brightly and nod.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“my lady, it seems that they failed to bite donghae.” Said sebastian.

His master growl and ordered her butler, saying, “Sebastian , kill the failures and take the blood for them, make them as dinner”

“yes, my lady”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I wake up and find myself in kyuhyun’s hug. Kyuhyun look at me and said, “how was your sleep?”. I smile and said, “good i guess.” Kyuhyun smile and said, “hyukjae hyung and heechul hyung left us though. They want me to go back before it was late at night.”

I nod and said, “it seems that they are taking good care of you though.”

Kyuhyun giggle and said, “Really? They said so..after one day they say to me that my powers are still to hard for me to handle. Still remember when i took out my weapon and killed the vampires? Only at that moment i can control my powers and desires. My lust towards bloods. But usually, most of the times, i’m no good in controlling it though”

“oh.. now i know...kyuhyun...” i said.

“hmm?”

“show me more memories...”