we're still alive, to kill the 3 of you

Existence of Vampires

 

we’re still alive, now, to kill the 3 of you....

kyuhyun pov

 i sigh and gasp for air, i look at my body and sigh another time, when i see my body is full with holes,made from the s(they’re still ebing possesed by donghae’s father)

kyuhyun’s and donghae’s blood covered the tower, turning the color in the same time, from ice blue to dark bloody red. Hyukjae laugh and summon his sytche. Heechul look at hyukjae and smirk, “that sytche, is belongs to your ancestors don’t they?” hyukjae smile and said, “yeah..”

ryeowook just look at the both of them emotionless before he place his gaze ipon the blood tower and smiles, “so beautiful..” hyukjae sigh and plays with his sytche, “you might says it’s beautiful, but..you’ve killed donghae..i really wanted to taste his bloods..”

ryeowook smile and said, “sorry hyung, but, i wanted to hear the screams of donghae and kyuhyun..”

 

kyuhyun pov

 i sigh and gasp for air, i look at my body and sigh another time, when i see my body is full with holes,made from the sharp needles of ryeowook’s ice tower. I then take a look at donghae, who is breathing extremely heavy and i said, “h-hae...” he didn;t respond. I slowly move my hand towards his forehead and gasp at the coldness of his skin.

He’s still breathing, that’s the thing i’m sure of. But his body temp didn;t suit him at all. I tried to move my other part of my body but the movement is really limited at the space is too small.. i place my hand ont donghae’s heart and said some healing verses.

But the healing didn’t work at all. I cursed quietly and look at the surounding. The color of the wall tower, has changed to the color of our blood. I sigh another time and tries to find a way to escape this. I was about to say something when i can feel a sharp and dangerous spear come through me and donghae’s heart.

Donghae pov

I gasp and let out a shout when i feel another pain come through my heart. It’s a spear..it’s hyukjae’s... i let out a tear coming from my eyes and said, “hyukjae...how dare you did this to me...” kyuhyun’s hand carass my cheek before he says, “donghae, remember, he’s being possesed.”

I look at kyuhyun and nod, but groan whenever my wound touch the cold wall of the tower. Kyuhyun carass my face slowly and said, “don’t move...if you value your life, dont move...please” before he kiss my cold lips.

 

Hyukjae let out a chuckle when he threws the spear towards kyuhyun’s and donghae’s heart. “they didn;t die...such strong will to live..” heechul snorted and said, “i know. But can they ever escapre fomr that cold ice bloddy tower?”

Ryeowook giggle and said, “it’s impossible..”

 

Kyuhyun pov

I close my eyes and grab donghae’s hand. I heal my vampire wings and said to donghae, “hae...you think you have any wings..?” i can feel donghae shook his head slowly. I smile and said, “try close your eyes and said some spell.” Donghae close his eyes. I open my eyes and look behind, my wings is fully healed. I smirk and said, “this time ‘m going to kill the 3 of you...”

Donghae open his eyes and despite his low power on his magic, in addition of his serious wounds, he smile at me and said, “kyu... my wings..” i smile and said, “i can’t wait to see it..”

While the other 3 possesed vampires are still talking, they didn’t realize that the tower of the icy wall began to crack. Ryeowook gasp and look at the tower, “no way..” heechul look at the tower and smile, “i knew this gonna happend.” Hyukjae remain silent. Some kind of guilt is built in his heart.

‘why am i doing this? Why did i hurt donghae and kyuhyun..?’ thought hyukjae. ‘and what is this guilt buliding in my heart...?’ thought hyukjae another time. Hyukjae look at his hand and thought, ‘the evl spirit of donghae’s father have surely leave me..” he smile and glare at heechul and ryeowook. ‘now i must revive the other 2 idiots who still got possesed.

Hyukjae was about to summon his weapon when the tower of ice was fully crashed and reveal kyuhyun with extremely purely black vampire wings and donghae with white angels wings, donghae’s wings..seems...looks like a lot of blood was on donghae’s wings. As if to represent donghae’s wound and hurt..

Kyuhyun smirk and said, “i bet you guys will surely know this is gonna happend.” And grab donghae’s hand, never let it go. donghae’s wing is unstable, he can not really fly. Hyukjae look worried and was about to say something when donghae look at him, “hyukkie....” donghae’s voice rings in his head.

Hyukjae realize that he’s no more being possesed and said, “donghae..” donghae look at him with the sad smile on his face and accompanied with a tear.

Hyukjae pov

No donghae.dont’ show me that face and the tear slising down to your cheek. Please no... my heart ache whenever i see you in that state. Full of serious wound. Donghae look away from me and hug kyuhyun, the latter calm him down and give him kisses. I back a few steps before i jump in the air and my wings are formed.

I was about to fly towards donghae’s place when kyuhyun’s summon a lighting and point towards my direction, “don t you ing dare to come here hyung. Eventhough i know you’re no more being possesed by the evil spirit.

Heechul chukle and said, “well well, it’s quite early for you to wake up from your dream hyukjae.” I gritted my teeth and  said,”shut up heechul hyung after all the pain we have give to kyu and hae.”

Kyuhuyn snorted and said, “and now you just ing realized? So slow poke.” I look at kyuhyun with guilty eyes and see the younger is hugging the hurt angel.

Ryeowook was busy aiming donghae with his arrow and let it go. making donghae gasp and cover himself with his angels wings. In process, hurting the wings and that makes donghae nearly fall to the ground. But donghae made a fast reaction, he says some healing verse and once his wings is healed, he point at ryeowook and there was light formed on ryeowook’s hand, making the mentioned named shout in pain.

Donghae look at ryeowook with cold eyes and said, “it’s my turn to torture you guys...especially you hyukjae..” heechul gasp and said, “donghae..you’re being serious aren’t you...” donghae glared at heechul and said, “i’m am serious here....”

Heechul gulp and said, “calm down donghae. I know we have hurt you and kyuhyun but please trust me and those 2. We’re no more being possesed by your father evil spirit..” donghae look at kyuhyun and kyuhyun said, “prove it..”

Heechul sigh and said, “didn’t you hear hyukjae’s voice? His thought? His guilty that build in his heart after seeing donghae’s wound and his tears? Didn’t you hear ryeowook shouts?” donghae look down and he accidently unsummon his wings, making he himself falls to the ground. Heechul gasp and act faster, cathing the falling angel before he hits the hard ground.

Donghae hug heechul and cry out, “hyung...you’re back....” heechul calm the poor angel and said, “i’m sorry for hurting you...” ryeowook let out a yawn and rub his eyes. “huh? What happend!? Donghae hyung!? What happend to you!? Yah! Kyu! Gget down from there! Let me treat you!! You too hyukjae  hyung!”

Kyuhyun let out a chuckle and steps to the ground and said, “as long as you’re back..”

Ryeowook smile and said, “i’m sorry...” kyuhyun shook his head and said, “nah, it’s okay.” Heechul hugs the crying and hurt donghae, “i really wanted to kill you at first hyung..” donghae blurted out. Heechul gasp. “but i can’t..” donghae said and look into heechul’s eyes. The older smile and place a kiss on donghae;s lips before he gives donghae to hyukjae.

Hyukjae held donghae and said, “baby..” once again, donghae burst into a crybaby and hugs hyukjae. Hyukjae chuckle and hug his lover back, “stop crying...sssh....i;m here.i;m sorry... i should have realized..” “h-hyukie.. *sobs* d-dont... *sobs* ever do that... *sobs* to me...*sobs and hiccup* again”

Hyukjae nod his head and kiss donghae’s lips. Hyukjae then healed donghae with his magic. After that, he feels donghae’s temp. He sigh and said, “kyuhyun, did you bring any plain water?” kyuhyun nod and tossed the bottle to hyukjae. “here, drink it. you’re hydrating”

Donghae takes it and drinks a little. Ryeowook chuckle and said, “donghae hyung is like being treated as a baby” hyukjae chuckle and carass donghae’s cheek. “because donghae is one small baby..”

Heechul smile and said, “faster treat the wounds. We have no more time here. Leeteuk and other will arrive  here soon..” ryeowook nod and kyuhyun sigh, “another journey again...”

 

Next~ where the are you jonghyun?