the next morning and complaints started

Existence of Vampires

 

 

the next morning and complaints started.....

donghae pov

i open my eyes just to see hyukjae sleeping peacefully. Last night activites falsh back into my mind, making me hugs hyukjae at the spot. A soft giggle in heard from him as he place his hand behind my back.

            “You’re y last night, donghae ah..” hyukjae said into my ears. I hit his chest and shout, “YOU ERT VAMPIRE!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

In the living room...

            “hyukjae...how many times did umma... ugh, nevermind.” Leeteuk said and massage his temples. Kangin hide a giggle and leeteuk look at hyukjae who pout at the sofa, looking at me. i pout back at him and said, “you’re the one who gets too early!”

            “YAH! Donghae! Which one of you corrupted my baby!” leeteuk shout filled the mansion.

            Heechul and kyuhyun’s head pop out of the kitchen and leeteuk said, “Is it you 2!?”

            Heechul shook his head and points at kyuhyun, who just smile and showed peace sign before he dissappeared. Hyukjae pout and look at me, “Well, you’re the one who ask me to make you as mine!”

            I pout more and said, “I did not! I just want you to bite my neck and that’s it!”

            Hyukjae smirks and said, “Oh really?”

            I nod and nod, now hugging a pillow to my chest and said, “And after that! Instead of biting me at the spot! You!!! YOU!!! You tease my sensitive part that it, the neck!”

            Leeteuk now glare at the smirking hyukjae.

            Hyukjae smiles and said, “you didn’t know that i’m already hard that time babeh~”

            I shook my head and throws the pillow into his face, “OF COURSE I DON’T KNOW ABOUT ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ERT YADONG VAMPIRE!”

            Hyukjae giggle and said, “You know~ you’re cute when you’re angry~”

            Just then , kyuhyun walk into the living room and said, “Hae, why are you shouting? You got mood swings right now? Are you pregnant hae?”

            This time i glare at kyuhyun, i stand up and let my wings form behind me and fly towards kyuhyun, who gulp and started to run around the mansion, “YOU STUPID KYUHYUN HYUNG!! YOU’RE NOT MRE MY HYUNG!!!!!! I HATE YOU! I’M GOING TO DEEP FRY YOU AND FEED TO MY FISHIES!!!!!!”

Hyukjae pov, in the living room.

             Me and leeteuk laugh. “Ah , hyukjae ah~ you’re naughty naughty vampy~” leeteuk said and ruffle my head. I giggle like a child and said, “I just can’t help myself last night though.” Leeteuk nod and said, “Okay, this time i let you go, if you did it again, umma is going to deep fry you as well~ <3”

            I gulp and nod. We both the look at donghae and kyuhyun who is still chasing in circles in the spacious mansion’s garden. I can feel leeteuk smile, “Ne, hyukkie.”

            “um?” i said.

            “I can feel donghae’s nightmare has already ended.” He said .

            I smile softly and nod. “Indeed..he was being let go of his nigthmare..”

            Heechul then appear in front of me, pinching my cheek, saying, “You bastard vampire. What did you just do to my fish! Huh!?” I gulp and said, “u-ummm...” Heechul let go off my cheek and said, “Gah, whatever, it had already happend. but once you do it again and when donghae will come to me and complain about the pain, you better watch out, i’ll skin you alive and feed your organ to heebum or Lucifer (heechul’s demon)”

            Okay, he is SCARY! I nod and nod. Heechul smile as if nothing had happend before and walk outside the spacious garden where he find donghae was flying in the air while playing with kyuhyun. Yes, kyuhyun and donghae both float in the air.

            “Hey~~ Heechul hyung! Help me with donghae’s dinner!!!!” Whine ryeowook from the kitchen. Heechul groan and lazily float to the kitchen.

            I giggle and said, “Hyung, nothing is gonna happend right?”

            Leeteuk sits next to me and said, “Nothing...as for now though...”

            I smile and look at donghae and kyuhyun.

From afar, there stoods another vampire creature, but this time with demon eyes. He look at donghae who is happily floating in the air with the powerful vampire, kyuhyun. Later, he look at heechul and ryeowook who helps each other with their dinner. The creature smile evilly and said, “Hyukjae...looks like i’ve got all the things i need as a bait to call you out....”

Hyukjae felt something is wrong but he ignores it. he look at donghae. He can’t understand why does he feel that he’s not going to see donghae anymore.. Kyuhyun can sense hyukjae’s uneasiness, he then ask donghae to go in, which donghae complied.

With their wings resting behind their back, kyuhyun grab donghae’s hand and walk towards the living room where kyuhyun take a deep breath, “Hyukjae hyung..there’s something you need to know..”

Hyukjae, look at kyuhyun, this time hyukjae felt nervous. What is it about...? donghae look at kyuhyun with question marks float above his head while leeteuk look at kyuhyun curiously.



 

Next ~~>They want you back , hyukjae hyung....and i don’t want you to go back to them! NEVER! –kyuhyun-