15th blodd : a 'walk'

Existence of Vampires

 

 

 

 

 

15th blood: a ‘walk’

i wake up and found myself in hyukjae’s warm embrace. No wonder i feel so warm when i sleep back then. I snuggle closer to him and i hear him giggle.

“you really like my hug don’t you?” he said.

I smile weakly and nod.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

i walk with kangin and kyuhyun on the way to the market. Kyuhyun look around and said, “hyung..”

i smile and nod, “Don’t worry, donghae is safe with hyukjae. You should take some walk. It’s no use if you don’t do a little exercise.”

Kyuhyun pout –for me- and nod his head while taking out his PSP. Kangin smiles and walk into a shop. Me and kyuhyun wait oustide. While waiting for kangin, i close my eyes and take a look onto donghae’s situation. I smile when i saw these two are still sleeping.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“my lady, it seems that someone is visiting you” said sebastian.

His master then stands up and said, warmly, “Ah, well, long time no see Rosalie..”

A woman in dark red dress smile back and said, “And so as you Jessica..”

Jessica, as you know, is the name of the lady. Sebastian smile and dissapeared into kitchen and make some drinks.

Rosalie sit onto the antique sofa and said, “I heard Donghae is back.”

Jessica smile and said, “Oh yes, he is. But.. i want him to die again and hyukjae is mine.”

Rosalie smile and said, “Can’t agree more then you”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I open my eyes quickly. I shoot up and pant. Hyukjae was surprise and said, “d-donghae??”

I look at him and said, “jessica....w-w-who is she!?”

Hyukjae gasp and hug me, “s-s-she’s nothing..”

I pull away from his hug and said, “Tell ME! who is SHE!?”

Hyukjae gasp and sigh, “s-she’s my..ex..”

I gasp. I gritted my teeth and stand up, glare at hyukjae. Hyukjae then said, “Donghae..are you okay?”

“NO!” i shouted at him and run out from this house. Leaving hyukjae in shock state.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Why? Why am i that mad? Why am i mad when hyukjae said that jessica was his ex? Damn..lee donghae..calm down.. please calm down..jessica has nothing to do with you. NOTHING.

I slammed my house door and slid down. I hug my knees and sob.

“hyukjae...” i said.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Well, well, my little brother is sad. I laugh quietly and look at my donghae. It seems that he don’t know he have an adopted brother. I sigh at the memories though. I bet he think all of the family died just because we are rare ones. And now that donghae is reborn as a human, he would forget me and all the memories we shared during our times as rare vampire spesies.

He doesn’t change much though. But sorry, i have change. I know i’m a rare like him before this too. But, instead of dying and reborn as human as he was now. I was brought back to the dark side and evolve into high level bad vampires.

I bet you guys knew who was jessica right? Yes, she was my master. I simle evilly and can’t wait to do something to my human donghae.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Hyukjae: what was that all about!?

Writer: no need to shout pabo!

Donghae: i have a brother?

Writer: -looks at hyukjae before looking at donghae- yeah you have. You might not remember. Your brother run away from house since you were baby, vampire baby. I bet you think you are the only child though..

Donghae: i really think like that.. –looks at hyukjae-

Hyukjae: -gasp-

Donghae: hmph. –looks away from hyukjae-

Writer: what was that?

Hyukjae: -sigh, takes writer hand and walk away-

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I wipe away my tears and look around. it was dark. These days, i don’t really go to school. There’s nothing to do there though... i look at my bedroom door and cries again. I always thought hyukjae is there, waiting...

But since after he told me about jessica, i felt angry all of the sudden and i have no idea why.

“it’s because your life before this is a vampire..”

A voice. I look behind me and saw another person looks exactly like me!

I gasp. The ‘person’ smile and kneel down. “Don’t be scared of yourself. I’m donghae.. rare-spesies vampire before i died.”

I gasp. “Couldn’t you be...”

Donghae nod. “yeah..i..came here..to visit you..”

“w-why?” i ask.

Donghae then smile and carass my face. “Hyukjae...”

I flinch when my other me said hyukjae. He smile and sits on the floor. “hyukjae..actually loves you know..eventhough you are a human..”

I look at donghae and said, “T-then..w-what about you?”

Donghae smile and hold my hand, carassing it, “I..live in your body as these years..”

I gasp.

He giggle and said, “I bet you don’t believe it right? You might confused.. about the memories..about the death of your human parents...about me..too..”

I look into his red eyes and said, “show..me some memories, donghae..”

Donghae smile and said, “Sure.. i don’t mind if it’s you, dear..” and hug me, resting his head onto my wet shoulders.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I look onto the door where donghae went out. I sigh and massage my temple. Headache.. i then look onto the picture where me and donghae and the whole family take a family potrait. I walk towards the frame, touching donghae’s face and muttered, “Donghae..i miss you..as a vampire...”

“i saw what happend..” i look around and saw leeteuk. Leeteuk smile and walk towards my direction, holding my elbow, closer to him, “I too..miss our donghae..but since he was reborn as human now, i can’t help but to feel happy. And you are the one who found him..”

I sigh and said, “but..jessica...how did donghae knew about her?”

Leeteuk was about to answer when kyuhyun suddenly appear, standing in front of me with black-coloured shirt and messy hair. He surf his hair and said, “someone...we all knew lives within him through all this years..”

Leeteuk nod and i gasp. “someone? Who?”

Kyuhyun smile and said, “donghae’s soul..not this current donghae but vampire donghae..”

I gasp and look at leeteuk who was smilling at me.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Writer: confused?

Donghae: -nods-

Writer:.. well, just to refresh your memories. You knew that before you are born as a human, you are vampire right?

Donghae: -nods-

Writer: after you died in a war, you went to heaven and reborn as a human now

Donghae: -nods-

Writer: someone’s soul lives within you. Taking care of you for years until hyukjae found you and brought you back to him. you suddenly knew jeesica because your donghae vampire side told you in a dream you don’t remember.

Donghae: so that’s mean, my before human life, a vampire lives in me?

Writer: yeah.

Donghae: donghae is taking care of me?

Writer: -nods-

Hyukjae: so donghae now and donghae vampire are the same person?

Writer: -nods- eventhough they are from different spesies (human and vampire)

Hyukjae: ah...

Donghae: -looks at hyukjae-

Hyukjae: -looks at donghae-