11th blood : you

Existence of Vampires

 

 

 

11th blood: you

I gasp when kyuhyun move away his hand from my head. I look at him and he smile, “still want to see more?” i nod and said, “kyu...” “yeah?” “am i a vampire before i was born as a human?”

Kyuhyun nod and look at the floor with a sad eyes. I’m curious, he’s sad about something..but what could it be? Kyuhyun look at me and hug me, sobbing. I gasp and said, “kyuhyun? Something wrong?”

He nod and said, “i miss you..last time...”

I gasp. Last time? When?

“you might not remember now, but... it hurts..seeing you don’t remember the memories..we all, my family miss you badly. And you don’t know how happy we are when we know you are reborn as a human already. That’s why.. we track you down, hoping to see you again. And luck is with us, hyukjae hyung found you.” He said with a sobbing voice.

I realize my tears slidding down my cheek.i hug kyuhyun back, saying, “i have no idea what you are talking about but..some part of me scream out, saying, that.. i miss you too... sorry kyuhyun... to dissapoint you.. i’m sorry..for not remembering the memories..i’m sorry..”

Kyuhyun then said, “it’s okay... as long as you are here,with us,i’m happy”

I smile and hold kyuhyun’s hand. He grab my hand and said, “donghae.. i have to go. i have something to do. Be careful when you went out. Oh and you are always welcome to my house..”

I look at him and nod, “sure..thanks..and sorry kyuhyun..”

Kyuhyun smile and wipe away his tears saying, “it’s okay donghae..” he carass my face before he dissapeared into wind of sapphire blue colour. Beautiful..

I look at my study table and sigh, “homeworks..again...”

I stand up carefully and sit on the chair, open the book and started to do some revision.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“looks like, tonight, donghae will take a walk in the forest again , my lady..” said sebastian. The lady laugh and said, “good, sebastian,prepare some vampires and send them to attack donghae. Make sure ask them to bite donghae. Once they bite him, quickly bring him here and i can put a curse on him, making him my slave.”

Sebastian smile at his master’s instruction and nod, “your wish is my command..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I sigh and look at my bedroom door. Donghae.. i;m sorry,.. i didn’t mean to say that.. a knock was heard on my door and i said, “come in,shindong hyung..”

Grumble shindong then said, “you got me again, hyukjae.” I smile and said, “of course, thanks to my mind.” Shindong smile and sit on my bed, “Still thinking about donghae’s feeling?”

I sadly nod and said, “i shouldn’t say that to him don’t i?”

“yeah , you shouldn’t. he’s hurt. Kyuhyun told me that he told donghae about his memories when donghae was still a vampire..”

I look at shindong and was surprised, shindong with a sad face. I smile sadly and said, “Really? He cried don’t he?” shindong nod and said, “yeah.we all cried downstairs just now you know, including, heechul, ryeowook and me...”

I look down and said, “donghae.. it’s already good that he was reborn as a human..”

Shindong smile a bit and say, “but, i would love to see donghae as a vampire. There are many sweet memories..”

I nod and said, “We all miss it.. heechul and ryeowook too forget about to memories..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Homework finish and i have to get ready to school tomorrow. I sigh and keep all my book in the sling back. i look outside and thought, “it’s okay for me to take a walk right?”

I smile by myself and change my clothes.

I walk out from the house and on the streets, there are rarely people. The population in this city is little. Most of them, once they spend a night here, the next day, they will move out. I look to my right, where the jungle is and walk in there carefully, not to hurt my ankle again.

I again walk to the middle of the forest. I look at the sky, which is cloudy. I sigh. I was about to walk to the other side when i feel somebody’s footsteps behind me. i gasp and look back. vampires!? It’s the same type of vampires. But there’s a leader with them. the leader face is similar to me.

The leader smile and said, “I’m glad enough to meet you in a human form. But i guess,you couldn’t remember me anymore..” i gasp and take a step behind. The leader laugh and said, “you are not going to hurt me this time?” he said.

In a split second, he was in front of me, his cold hand touch my neck and his eyes is glowing red. I gasp. He smirk and said, “Should i taste your blood, lee donghae?” his face is closer to my neck and i can feel his tongue my neck. I flinch and shivered. He was about to bite me when i heard someone say a spell and a few seconds, the leader flew away, far away.

At the same time, hyukjae appears behind my back with his hand covered my neck. I gasp and look at him. didn’t he say that i should stay away from him? then , why is he here then ? kyuhyun and heechul appeared in front of me. heechul stand there with no weapon not like kyuhyun.

“tch, there are here again” said one of the vampires.

“should we attack them before we get donghae?” said another vampires.

Hyukjae gritted his teeth while saying, “Nobody can lend a hand on MY donghae besides my family...”. his grip on my sleeve tighten and make me gasp. I look at hyukjae and realize my eyes is covered with fresh tears. I’m crying.

Heechul growl and said, “well, well, which sneaky and naughty cat disturbs thr precious fish of mine?”

Kyuhyun snorted and said, “Well, hyung, who else besides these bad bats here in front of us?”

Heechul laugh and said, “Let’s make a bet, i’ll defeat more vampires than you.”

Kyuhyun smiled and said, “Beat me”

 

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Watching kyuhyun and heechul fight really scares me. they fight with no emotionless. I shiver and feel hyukjae hugs me closer to him. i look at him and said, “Didn’t you tell me to stay away from you?”

He smile and say, “Well,  my heart says, “i can never stay away from you””

I smile at him. i unaccidently touch his hand and he carass my hand. “Don’t worry, you will be safe..” he said.

I look at him and he wipe away my tears, kissing my forehead.

“Kyahahaahah!! DAMN KYU! I win!!” heechul shouted when he was busy fighting with the vampires. Kyuhyun smirk madly and said, “I kill more then you!”

Hyukjae let out a sigh and said, “Unmature vampires i have”

I smile and said, “well, i kind of proud to have a mature vampire like you hyukjae..a mature vampire to take care of me..”

Hyukjae gasp.