Blood 23: new?

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 23 : new?

Donghae’s p.o.v

It’s been a few days after the death of jeesica... right? Oh well, i forgot about it already.. i walk towards the kitchen to grab some drinks when i see kyuhyun is looking outside the kitchen’s window, as if he was talking to someone. Okay, this is suspicious.. i walk up to him and said, “hyung? (i’m used to call him), what’s wrong? Is something outside there?”

Kyuhyun look at me and smile, “oh it’s you donghae ah. nope.. there’s nothing wrong outside there, but.. come here. I got something for you to look.” He said and held out his hand, i take his hand and look outside. There, in front of our kitchen, i see a paper stuck onto the tree trunk. “...um..what’s that...?”i ask.

Kyuhyun shrugg his shoulders and said, “hyung have no idea what the hell is that, but..it kinda bothers hyung preparing the breakfast just now.” I look outside again and said, “ne..hyung? why dont we go out? And see the paper?”

Kyuhyun look at me for a while and nod. Holding hand we both walk outside and walk towards the tree. I pout and snatch the paper from the tree.

lee donghae, kim ryeowook and kim heechul. If you guys ever know me, i’m jonghyun. You might not remember but you’re the guys who’ve killed my friends..and family. I’m going to hunt you guys down no matter what, i don;t care whether i have to kill your members.. my first target....is kim heechul.....”

After reading that, i can feel he was watching us from far. I look onto kyuhyun and quickly hide behind his back. kyuhyun gritted his teeth and said, “Don’t worry hae. Hyung is going to protect you....”

I nod my head. We both then walk slowly towards the house when i smell blood. Fresh blood. I shake my head a few time, telling myself not to follow the scent. But i failed. My grip onto kyuhyun’s shirt loosen and nearly wlaks towards the blood smell until kyuhyun harshfully grab my hand.

I gasp and look at kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “Donghae. NO.”

I look at him for a while and telepathy him, “b-but..h-hyung..”

This time kyuhyun glare at me and said a single “NO.” This time too, i nod my head and look onto kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun pull me closer to him and walk slowly towards the house. We’re only a few meters left to the entrance of the house when dark smoke surrounds us and random swords flew itselfs towards me and kyuhyun from random direction.

As a result, making us injured.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Heechul p.o.v, in the house

THUMP!

“urgh...” i said while grabbing my chest. Hankyung sees it and said, “H-heechul! You okay?” i nod my head and said, “y-yeah..” I look away from him and walk towards our bedroom. Damn it, this is the 1st time that my heart actually beat. ..did something happend?

There’s no wonder i felt something wrong since just now... gah! Calm down, kim heechul. I look around in the room, nothing suspicous. I walk towards the window and take a look outside, nothing suspicious either... i walk towards another window that is facing the kitchen’s garden.

THUMP!

Again, another time. I grab my chest harder and lean myself against the wall, “..what’s wrong...” after a few moments of calming down. I stand up porperly and walk towards the window. Taking a look outside, i see something.. a blood..?

THUMP!

! Stop it!!! i thought. Damnit... i close my eyes and teleport myself to the kitchen’s garden. I kneel down and touch the fresh blood. I smell it for a moment. Wait..this blood is familiar to me... i thought. i then take a .

D-donghae!? I thought. Donghae’s blood is here. What’s wrong? Did something happend? Now that i realize kyuhyun and donghae is not here! “tch” i said and look around. there’s a paper on the grass. I take it and read it.

lee donghae, kim ryeowook and kim heechul. If you guys ever know me, i’m jonghyun. You might not remember but you’re the guys who’ve killed my friends..and family. I’m going to hunt you guys down no matter what, i don;t care whether i have to kill your members.. my first target....is kim heechul.....”

“tch, i’m the 1st target but why they have to hurt donghae and kyu!?” i said. I run back to the house and show the letter to leeteuk. Leeteuk eyes burn with anger and order Hyukjae to come with me and he said, “the other vampires, don;t let your guard down when i leave this mansion. Sungmin, heal the members if they’re hurt. Once you’ve taken down the enemies, put them in the corner and i’ll burn them once i return back!”

“Understood!” all said.

After the other vampires get out of the house, me, leeteuk and hyukjae said the same dark spell and dissapeared into thick red black smoke.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Kyuhyun’s p.o.v

“guh....” i said as i open my eyes. I look around and found myself on the ground which seems like i’m in the basement. “tch” i said again. Donghae... WAIT! WHERE THE HELL IS DONGHAE! I stand up quickly and telepathy donghae, “donghae, donghae. Where are you? Hyung here!!!”

After a few minutes, he finally answers me, “h-hyung! AH!!!!”

“d-d-donghae!?”

“f-faster help me....”

“DAMNIT! Where are you right now!?”

I waited for his reply but there’s no reply at all. I hit the wall hard and said, “damn it...” i heal all my wounds and started to walk. Killing all the useless and powerless enemy will my anger out of control.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Donghae p.o.v

“hehe~ how was that? Does it hurt donghae?” said jonghyun. I flinch when he said my name. I can hear his dark chuckle and he tilt my head, revealing my neck. “hm~ smelling your scent really makes me turns on..” i flinch again when he says that. He chuckle another time and look at my face. “such a beauty...how good if you’re mine..”

After that, he left me on the floor. I have no idea where he go. after a few minutes, i hear a few smashing here and there. I gasp. I look at the door. I was about to sit up when i see a weak vampire flew through the door and hit the cupboard. Lifeless. 

Just then , kyuhyun came in with extremely red eyes while holding another body of lifeless vampire. “tch” he said and threw it to the vampire that hit the cupboard earlier. I close my eyes when i see him like that. After a few seconds of silence, he said, “donghae...?”

I open my eyes and see the normal kyuhyun. With normal red eyes. I back away when he wanted to touch me. he then said, “i-i’m s-sorry....” “.....” kyuhyun then said, “i-ii’m..just too worried about you..that i feel extreme madness.. and killing without sympathy”

I relax and he pull me into his warm bloody hug. “as long you’re fine and safe, i’m fine..” i said, shivering. He look at me and kiss my forehead. “you’re..too weak..” he said and i nod my head. “and that’s why-“ “we have to protect you.” Another set of voices appeared behind us.

Kyuhyun looks behind and smile , “yeah.” I tried not to look behind because i know who’s voice belongs too. Kyuhyun let go off the hug and hand me to hyukjae, which i quickly snuggle closer to hyukjae and cried a little. He giggle and pat my head, “aigo~~ my baby is crying” Leeteuk smile.

Just then , a soft pat reach my head and i look up, just to see a sad face heechul. I bit my lower lip and he said, “hae...” just one word is enough to make my eyes watery. He smile to me and kiss my forehead. “h-hyung... i-i’m worried about you...” i said. Heechul smile once again and said, “no need to worry about me. i’m okay. I’m just worried about you 2..”

Kyuhyun chuckle and said, “hey, no need to worry about me hyung ah. you just need to worry about this little fishy vampire here.” Leeteuk chuckle for a while and said, “Let’s save this lovely chatting session. Jonghyun is on the way here already~” hyukjae nod his head and carry me, “i’m going to bring you out from here.”

I look at him and said, “b-but..” “there’s no but.” Hyukjae said and kiss my forehead. “Aww~ too bad but, let see if both of you can really got out from here safely...” said jonghyun who suddenly appear in front of us.

Heechul gasp and kyuhyun look at him with emotionless red eyes.

Leeteuk smile softly and said, “you should not underestimate us.. out of 6 of us, there’s 2 rare vampire spesies..” heechul laugh and said, “oh really? Who could that be??”  i smile and chuckle like a little kid, “hehe...”

Hyukjae p.o.v

i take a look at my hae, who is giggling like a little kid. Anytime from now, he can do anything with his power without him realize. I smile and kiss his fluffy blood smell brown hair. Looks like this time we are going to enjoy this killing session...