Decided....

Existence of Vampires

 

Decided...

Back to the house, leeteuk is healing donghae’s wound on the stomach, being stabbed by kyuhyun earlier, while hyukjae is in his room, not bothering to go out and check things with donghae. Leeteuk see the trace of tears on donghae’s cheek and sigh, “Why?”

                Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “Just because of a damned kiss.”

                “And make them like this?” Kangin continued, leaning against the wall.

                Kyuhyun nodded.

                Ryeowook sigh and sit next to leeteuk, grab donghae’s hand.

                “Don’t worry ryeowook, hae is going to be fine.” Leeteuk said as he carass donghae’s sleeping face.

 

“Maybe i shouldgo back to my castle rather than staying here with donghae..” hyukjae thought.

“Oh? Are you that brave to leave us here?”

Hyukjae is surprise with the sudden voice come from his back, he look behind and look at a emotionless face heechul. Hyukjae then look away from heechul. “Look at me, hyukjae.” Said , no, command heechul.

                As if he was being controlled, a force forced hyukjae’s eyes to look at heechul.

                Heechul smirk and said, “You’re just a jealous vampire.”

                Hyukjae gasp. he growl and summon his sytche.

                Heechul smile and said, “See? You’re hot tempered”

                Heechul then now appear infront of hyukjae in a blink of an eye and place his hand on hyukjae’s cheek, “You know it will hurt donghae, why you still shout at him huh?”

                Without hyukjae’s knowing, the sytche he summoned vanish and he say, “He’s the one who kiss that bastard and yet he doesn’t even push him back!?”

                Heechul then look into hyukjae’s eye and said, “Despite what you say about break up, you still love donghae” before he dissappear with a smile.

                Hyukjae gasp and said, “that hyung..he can read me...”

 

Heechul then appear in the living room and said, “how was donghae?”

                Kyuhyun answer him, “He’s fine. How about you dealing with hyukjae?”

                Heechul smile and said, “well, it’s kind of interesting.” Ryeowook then said, “You use your mind reading tecnique?” heechul nod and said, “Bingo~” Leeteuk smile a little and said, “You’re a real devil~” Heechul chuckle.

                Night come and donghae is awake.

                “Hae!?” kyuhyun said and hug him, donghae hug him back and said, “W-where’s everybody...”

                Kyuhyun smile and said, “No need to know about them. you’re the important one.”

                Donghae smile softly and said, “Y-yeah...”

                “Still hurt?”

                “No..”

                “Sorry hae..”

                “IT’s okay kyuhyun...”

                At the same time, hyukjae walk down the stairs and see kyuhyun and donghae’s moment, he clenched his fist and let out an angry sigh.

                Donghae notice it and when he look at hyukjae, hyukjae look away and walk towards the kitchen. Donghae smile’s vanish and replaced with a sad one.

                Kyuhyun then kiss donghae’s forehead and said, “Donghae, you’re still not fully healed yet, go and sleep. I’ll accompany you..” Donghae nod.

                After a few seconds, donghae fall asleep.

                Leeteuk smile and said, “He’s awake?”

                Kyuhyun nod, “Yeah, for a while.”

               

Meanwhile in the kitchen, hyukjae is about to gulp down the glass of water when he feel someone is laying against him. he gasp and look behind, “No  need to be scared,” “heechul hyung” thought hyukjae.

                Heechul then said, “Still angry?”

                “yeah”

                “Let it go then. You’re hurting you yourself and donghae.”

                “...”

                “hmm?”

                “i-i-i..try..”

The next day.

“WHAT!? Donghae’s missing!?” Ryeowook shout. Yesung calm the younger down.

Hyukjae gasp and look at the sofa where he last see donghae. Indeed, he’s not there anymore.

Hyukjae then look at kyuhyun and said “K-kyu..”

“No idea where he been” kyuhyun answered simple, looking away from the older hyung.

Hyukjae felt a pang of guilt hit his heart.

Where are you donghae?

 

Kyuhyun pov

Tch , now you started to feel regret and guilt?

Kyuhyun thought. He then look at the sofa and thought of donghae, “where are you hyung...?” he thought.

 

No pov

Leeteuk realized the tension between kyuhyun and hyukjae. He sigh. Hyukjae is the one to blame. But this is not the right time to get mad at him. just then, ryeowook said, “Something told me he’s going to the old warehouse again.” Heechul smirk and said, “Now i can get my revenge for killing my parents bastard” before he dissappear into fiery dust.

Ryeowook gasp at the madness of heechul’s voice. He shook his head and dissappear himself into a thin air.

“T.this is about their past r-right?” Yesung said. Leeteuk nod.

“Indeed, let’s...go there. Kibum , shindong, siwon, you stay here and protect the house.”

The mention name then nod.

The rest then dissappeared.

 

“Ah...so  you are here, baby.” Said hyun. Donghae wince when he heard the voice. A han then carass donghae’s cheek and said, “Finally.. you decide to be   my slave donghae ah? after all the past i killed your parents?”

Donghae nod a little. Hyun smile and kiss donghae’s cheek.

“Why is that all of the sudden? Hmm?” hyun said.

“Me and...hyuk..is over..” donghae said as tears flow down through his cheek.

Hyun smirk and wipe the tears away.

“Now now, don’t cry over that bastard....” hyun said as he pull donghae into a hug.

Donghae cried and cried but shout when he felt something stab through his stomach.

Donghae look at hyun and said, “h-hyun...”

Hyun smirk and said, “Well..welcome back.”