I want you to become mine, donghae........

Existence of Vampires

 

I want you to become mine donghae....

(P/S itallic means = telapthy
blue: donghae
purple:hyukjae)

                 I open my eyes and look around, looks like i’m home... A soft snore was  heard besides me. i look to my right and see hyukjae. I smile and play with his fingers. He open his eyes and yawn quietly. He then look at me and smile once he knew i’m awake.

                He carass my face and said, “you’re awake , love?”

                I nod. He sigh and said, “can you talk donghae..?”

                I shook my head. He sigh another time and carass my cheek.

                “you know....when the time i stab your mothers’ evil spirit and body, i think of you. I think of the effect she bites your neck. and..that’s the main cause for making me crying.” I look away , i’m sorry..hyukjae..” i telepathy him,

                He smile, you didn’t tell me you still can telepathy me.. it’s okay..”

                “i’m sorry hyukjae...i’m really am...” i said and hug his waist, inhaling his vampire scent.

                “don’t be, you’re forgiven... i love you...donghae ah..”

                “i love you more...”

                Silence filled the atmosphere, i look up, just to find hyukjae’s red eye looking at me hungrily. I gasp and release the hug, h-hyukjae...?”

                He gasp and shook his head, “I-i’m sorry... i just can’t control...”

                I look at him and carass his sweating face. “why... ? are you thristy?”

                “yes...i am...” hyukjae voice rings in my head. I look at him, head down, panting heavily against the pillow. I move closer to him and he said, “please...don’t go near me,,”. I gasp. he looks at me with that hungry red eye again and said, “Before i could make you mine again...”

                I kept quiet. I can’t talk. I’m just being stunned by hyukjae’s words. Indeed, his vampire marks on my neck has already being vanished. Replaced by my mother’s evil spirit’s. I touch my neck. hyukjae’s pant filled the antique room.

                I then grab hyukjae’s hand and he look at me. weak red eyes. He need some blood. I place his hand on my neck,  “then...mark me as yours hyukjae..”

                He look at me and pinned me down on the bed, with him top. He smirk and said, “are you sure.. donghae..?”

                “I am... i want to be yours..and only yours...”

                Hyukjae smirk and smell my neck, “those poison smell doesn’t suits you love...”

                I look at him and he said, “Only my scent...fits you...”

                He the place where the poison was and i can feel his fangs touched my skin. I gasp. i grab hyukjae’s shirt and clutched on it tighter. He smile and said, “hmm...donghae....”

                “j-ju-just bite..me already....” i plead him.

                He giggle and teasingly my neck. I groan and tilt my head to the side for better access. He smiled against the skin and his fingers plays with my tummy. h-hyuk....i beg you..j-just b-bite me..r-rather than ...t-tea-teasing me-AH!”

                “looks like the neck is your most sensitive spot hae.” Hyukjae said before he look at me. i pant hard, i’m sweating right now. He chuckle. And he even can chuckle!? He then carass my wet face and said, “you really want me to bite you?”

                I look at him and nod. “please...hyuk...”

                “as you wish, love...”

                Hyukjae once again attack my neck and the same spot, his free hand plays with my side, sometimes changes to my tummy. I groan. He smile and said, “get ready..this might hurt..” i nod against the bedsheet and said, “fas-faster....”

                Hyukjae’s fangs touched my skin and he bites me. i groan another time when he bite me. i wanted to pushed him hard from me. but damn he’s stronger. He pinned my hand above my head. “don’t you dare to disturb me donghae.” Hyukjae’s voice rings in my head.

                I groan and he smile, the sound of him my blood filled the room. Besides my blood, he plays with me. yes, he tease me. i wanted to turn my head to him and kiss him, but, he didn’t let me.

                “a-ah...h-hyukjae...” i moan out.

                looks like you can talk now, baby.” Hyukjae voice. I groan and he stop my blood. He look at me with my blood at the side of his mouth. i panted hard and force my hand to carass his face.

                He smile and grab my weak hand, kissing it. “hmmm...your blood taste nice, love..”

                I look at him with half close eye and he chuckle, “don’t close your eyes yet. I still need to tease you.”

                “w-w-what... *pants* now...”i weakly telepathy him.

                He chuckle and attack my lips. “I love you...”

                I was drowned in the kiss. I find myself  hugging his neck, responding to the kiss. He explores my mouth while i let out a moan. He chuckle and plays with my neck, making me shiver everytime he touch the sensitive part.

                He break the kiss and i said, “i...i want ..more...”

                Hyukjae look at me and carass my side, “really...?”

                I nod and grab his hand. He chuckle and said, “are you ready?”

                 “r-ready...?”

                 “yeah..are you ready,...?”

                “f-f-for what...?”

                “i’m hard, donghae..”



 



And the rest are all up to your imaginations~ :P

 

 

 

 

Next: the next morning and complaints started.....