Sad....

Existence of Vampires

 

Sad ....

Hyun POV

I see donghae rest  his body against me, feeling weak when i stab his stomach.

I place a hand behind his back and said, “We’ll be going home, babe”

And was about to vanish when a dark and evil presence appear. I gasp.

Then there’s a figure laying against the wall looking at me straight in the eyes.

I smirk and carry donghae in a bridal style.

“Well... if that’s not kim heechul.”

“Ah, long time no see bastard.”

“watch your language, or else, donghae will be killed.”

A gasp can be heard from heechul. I smile quietly, donghae is his weakness.

“Let go of him.” heechul growl.

I chuckle and said, “Before i can do that, you must kill me with your bare hands.”

I can feel heechul smile darkly in the dark and said, “Oh yes, i can. I’ve changed since the day you killed my parents.”

I was about to say something when an ice spear appear in front of my eyes and revealed another familiar face. I take a few steps back and smile, “ryeowook, it’s been a long time.”

“Shut up! And give hae hyung back!”

I smile and said, “Oh? To give your hyung back in this state?” as i point to the wound where i stab him.

Ryeowook gasp. “H-hae hyung!”

I chuckle and bring donghae closer to  me, “Donghae told me that he and hyukjae bastard is over. He’s coming back to me.. and never go back to your embrace..” and the both of us dissappear in dark mist.

Ryeowook POV

The ice spear i hold crash to the ground, making it dissappear once it touch the ground.

“n-no way, hae hyung will leave us...”

Heechul hyung cursed loudly and cut his vein.

I gasp and look behind, blood dripping from his wrist.

“HYUNG! What are you doing!?” i shout and run towards his direction.

“DON’T!” heechul hyung said and place his hand on my shoulder.

“Hyung have never feel this angry before... let.. hyung...” he said.

I sigh and not. “Arasseo, but don’t hurt yourself too much..”

“It’s okay. The wound can  heal by itself.”

Hyung then look at the deep cut and smirk, “once we got donghae in our embrace, i’ll lecture that fishy..”

I smile softly and nod.

“y-you let him go?” said a familiar voice.

Heechul POV

“y-you let him go?”

Oh, that bastard.

I look behind and said, “Yes, why? Is that a problem to you, hyukjae?”

The mention name then gasp and look down once he meet my eyes.

“Now, you’re feeling guilty?” i ask.

A slight nod can be seen from the red head.

“Tch,” i said and mention ryeowook to go back, walk past through hyukjae without a single glance nor words.

Hyukjae POV

Heechul hyung walk past through me without a single glance nor without any words out from his mouth.

They both dissappear and i look behind.

It’s my fault...

It’s my fault that i got angry with donghae..

And make him like this...

I then look at the blood not far away from me.

I walk towards the blood.

It’s donghaes....

I look at the ceiling and said softly, “that’s it.”

Back to the house....

“WHAT!?” shouted leeteuk.

Heechul flinched when he heard the older shouted at him.

“W-why....”

“Don’t get me wrong teuk, i wanted to save him but that bastard threatened us to hurt donghae when we take a step foward.” Explained heechul.

Ryeowook nod and said, “True.. and... i see there’s a big wound on donghae’s hyung stomach.”

Leeteuk sigh and sits on the sofa.

“This is all hyun’s fault..”  leeteuk said, massaging his temples.

Heechul snorted and look away.

“it should be hyukjae’s fault too...”

“H-hyung..” sungmin said calming heechul.

.......

Silence filled the atmosphere, nobody voice out.

.......

“i-i’m home...”

Said hyukjae from the main door. Sungmin smile a little and said, “Welcome home hyukjae.”

Kyuhyun then stand up and walk upstairs. Earning a concern gaze from sungmin and ryeowook.

“BAM!” the sound of kyuhyun’s door closed harshly and hardly.

Sungmin and hyukjae flinched when they heard the noise.

“DAMNIT!!!!!” kyuhyun’s shout filled his room.

Heechul rush upstairs to calm kyuhyun down.

Sungmin sigh and ruffled his hair, “We need to find donghae..”

Hyukjae head look down and said, “S-sorry..”

Leeteuk shook his head and said, “It’s okay, it’s no tyour fault.”

“It is MY FAULT! If i didn’t get mad with that damn kiss donghae will not leave us! I will also will not break up with him!”

“YOU’RE SUCH A SLOW HYUNG! YOU DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH DONGHAE MEANT TO ME!” shouted kyuhyun from upstairs, his words refer to hyukjae.

“Sssssh, kyuhyun, calm down, lower down your voice..” heechul’s voice can be heard.

Hyukjae sigh and bite his lower lip as he tried to held back his tears.

Leeteuk stand up and hug hyukjae, comforting him.

Kangin then said , “Stop with this moment, let’s find a ing way to get fishy into our hand.”

Hankyung shook his head and said, “no, for this moment, let donghae’s mind calm down.”

Kangin then look at his hyung, “what do you mean?”

Hankyung look outside and said, “I tried to be in connect with donghae’s telepathy, he’s still in depressed, sad mood.”

A sigh can be heard from kangin, “arasseo..”

 

Leeteuk then said, “Sungmin ah, wookie ah, accompany hyukjae to his room, he needs rest.”

The mention name nod and do as they told.

 

Meanwhile, in kyuhyun’s situation....

Heechul keep on comforting the youngest.

Kyuhyun sob and sob in heechul’s embrace.

“kyuhyun, stop crying. he’s going to be okay...”

Kyuhyun shook his head and said, “It’s not going to be okay if i can’t reach his telepathy.. i  wanted to talk to him..”

“Kyu...”

“I wanted to see him...”

“Kyuhyun... calm down..” said heechul.