7th blood: for you...

Existence of Vampires

 

 

7th blood : for you..

“Dear Donghae,

Donghae, it’s me. hyukjae here. Sorry for leaving you alone though.. i’m just going to tell you something. Something might happend to me and my family. So, i beg you , please don’t find me in these few days. And no worries, heechul and ryeowook are safe with us. Not to mention they have turned into vampires by they respective partner.. and my partner is ... you. But ,i don’t dare to turn you one of us, for some personal reason. Please donghae, don’t find me..

Yours, hyukjae..

 

“No! No! Hyukjae!” i shouted. I hold onto the paper and started crying. Please, i hope nothing happend to hyukjae please.... i read the paper for a few times more and more tears are falling down.

I look at the window and gasp when i saw kyuhyun’s worried face. He open the window carefully and hug me gently. He calm me down by saying comforts words. I cry more in hus hug.

“don’t worry, hyukjae hyung is gonna be okay..” he says to me.

I shake my head against his chest, “he’s not..,he’s not...”

Kyuhyun calm me down and kiss my forehead. “please hae, please stop crying.. please.. hyukjae hyung will be sad too if he knew you were crying... please ...” kyuhyun say. I’m still crying. I have no idea why am i so worried...

“and..i don’t know why i started to rely on him..”i whisper to kyuhyun.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“here, here what i have for today, sebastian?” said a young lady to her butler, namely sebastian. Sebastian smile and say, “my lady, i have capture HyukJae, Leeteuk and Sungmin.” The lady then laugh a little before he walk towards the mention names.

I look at her with disgust face, urgh i hate seeing here. Leeteuk and sungmin tried to struggle using their magic. “just what did you want?” i ask her with red eyes. She looks at me and smile, “i have ordered sebastian to capture the 3 of you to lure someone out”

Leeteuk growl and say, “and who is that person?” sungmin gasp. The lady then smile, “sungmin, you knew who right?” sungmin suddenly stand up and was about to kick the lady when sebastian in time save his master from being kicked.

Sungmin shout to the lady, “STOP TARGETTING DONGHAE!!”

Me and leeteuk let out a gasp.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gasp and take a look at the already calm donghae. I look around, damn. They have capture sungmin, leeteuk hyung and hyukjae hyung. I gritted my teeth and my grab onto donghae’s arm tighten. He flinch and he look at me.

“kyuhyun....w-what’s wrong?” he say. I look at him with worried eyes. He looks at me and carass my face. “is there anything wrong kyu?” i hold his hand and nod my head. He gasps and said. “w-what’s wrong kyu?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

NO! HYUKJAE!

Before kyuhyun could stop me i run outisde towards the forest and shouted, “HYUKJAE!!!” i force myself to run even though my ankle still hurt. Kyuhyun was beside me when i fall onto the wet ground. And  yes it was raining.

“huykjae...” was all the things i mumble as soon as i let myself sit on the wet cold ground. Kyuhyun calm me down and kiss my forehead. “hae... please...”

 

 

 

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“ah, looks like my plan was a success” the lady said. I gritted my teeth and shout, “STOP DISTURBING US DAMNIT!”

“my, my, hyukjae you have no manners at all” said the lady.

She then mention something to her stupid-for me-. and in a few minutes, her butler dissapear. Sungmin gasp and shook his head a few times. Leeteuk said to him, “min, what’s wrong?” “n-n-nothing” sungmin simply answered but i knew something bad is gonna happend starting from now.