blood 20: breath

Existence of Vampires

 

Blood 20 : breath ..

Jeesica kept on giving glare at ryeowook. I thought this is a good chance for me to attack Jeesica. I move my body a little and that was the small little mistake i ever made in my life.

Jeesica shoot a small arrow at my abdomen. I gasp at the pain and lower down my head, keeping my mouth shut from saying or shouting the pain that formed at my abdomen. Ryeowook gasp and shouted out, “HYUNG!”

I shook my head against the dirty (yes, dirty) ground and said, telepathy, i—i’m...o-o-kay...” “you are lying to me hyung. How can you be okay!? Plus, you have just trasform into a vampire by a day!” ryeowook said to me.

Jeesica laugh and said, “AHAHAHAHA! Does is hurt lee donghae? I’m sorry. My hand are itchy to kill you” i tried to growl at her but failed, the pain is undescribable. She laugh more and i winced in pain more. I can feel my breathing are shallower.

Ryeowook p.o.v

No, someone..please help us. Donghae hyung especially. He needs treatment! “guys... hyung... where are you!? Faster! Donghae hyung is in pain NOW!” “wait, ryeowook, we’re nearly there! Just WAIT!” heechul’s voice rings in my head. I gulp down nervously. I kept on looking at donghae hyung... guys you better be fast...

Just then , pure white light surround donghae and seems that the light are healing donghae’s recent wound. I gasp at the beauty. Donghae open his eyes and look at himself, then he look at jeesica, emotionless. He took a step foward. I have no idea when he stand up.

He took a step foward towards jeesica, the latter gasp and walk backwards. Donghae smile evilly and held out his hand, making jeesica gasp. Shining light came through donghae’s hand and he was aiming at jeesica’s abdomen.

He was about to let go of the light until hyukjae hug him from behind, saying some words to calm the latter down. Jeesica smile and throw another arrow towards hyukjae. Donghae realize it and quickly cover hyukjae, letting the arrow placed on his shoulder.

Hyukjae gasp and i was about to move until leeteuk untie me. i thank leeteuk and look at hyukjae, who’s looking at his lover, now wince in pain.

Donghae’s p.o.v

I gasp and nearly let out a cry when i look at hyukjae, who’s looking at me with wide red eyes. I smile and shook my head. I turn around and glare at jeesica saying, “you wanted to kill me right...?’

Jeesica gasp and i said, “it’s...true..huh...? what did i do wrong  until you wanted to kill me..? and involve ryeowook and heechul..helpless....” jeesica smirk and another arrow, sharper one this time, appear in her hand. She then said, “its because i hate seeing your oh so innoncent face!” and throw the arrow, hits my legs, making me fall onto the ground.

I hear heechul growl and attack jeesica, summoning a demon, mostly devil and nearly ate her up when he said, “hurt him again and i will eat you...” jeesica gasp and take a step, making the devil attack her and eat her up. Heechul laugh and unsummon the devil saying, “man that was good~”

Hankyung commented, “Great”. Ryeowook rush towards me and shake my shoulders, “hyung.. HYUNG!”he shouted. I look at him as if  i don’t know him, i grab his hand and lights started to surround him, he gasp.  Afraid, he hits my hand and release his hand.

I look onto my hand and placed it onto the ground, the ground later become pure white and hyukjae shouted, “DONGHAE! Damn!”

I was about to destroyed everything until hyukjae and heechul hugged me. i gasp and come back to my senses. Looking at them with fear. I winced in pain and hold onto my abdomen and leg.

Panic, heechul ordered ryeowook to call sungmin and kyuhyun who is outside. Hyukjae pull me into his hug and calm me down by saying, “baby, it’s gonna be okay..it’s gonna be okay....ssshh...”

I whimpered and shivered in hyukjae’s hug. “h-hyuk...m-my leg..i-i-i can’t move....”surprised, heechul touch my leg and said, “. Leeteuk while you were here, heal him!” Leeteuk nod and heal my leg, while waiting for kyuminwook arrival.

After a few minutes, kyuhyun appear next to my side and shock, he said in a soft voice, ‘Hae...kyuhyun here, look, listen, we’re going back now. We’re going to bring you back.. close your eyes..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

In the house,living room, kyuhyun p.o.v

I look onto donghae who still whimper and shivered in hyukjae’s hyung embrace. Sungmin was busy treating hae’s injured leg. Hyukjae kept on calming him down. I sigh and look onto worried heechul and ryeowook. I shook my head and mumble, “why can’t i just...help hae..? i’m useless...”

“you’re not...kyuh..yun.”donghae’s voice ring in my head. I gasp. I look at donghae who is looking at me with weak eyes. “b-but...when you are hurt...i didn’t do anything except watching you whimper, wince and shout in pain.” i said.

Shooking his head slowly against hyukjae’s chest, donghae reply, “kyuhyun..please...stop.. you help me..when i was sad, you were there, replacing hyukjae’s absent and calm me down. You  help me regain my memories...all my memories...”

I gasp upon hearing his weak voice in my head, i then said, hyung..now is not the best time to talk..you need to rest...” sure...hyung huh? When it comes to me and you, you’re the hyung...” donghae said weakly.

Hyukjae then said, “hae, please...rest...stop forcing yourself.” And kiss donghae’s forehead. I smile upon watching the scene. Sungmin look at me and said, “donghae is fine now...he just need more rest” thank you sungmin..love you..” Love you too...”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

In hyukjae’s bedroom, hyukjae p.o.v

After saying goodnight,leeteuk and kangin closes the door, leaving me and donghae alone. I look onto donghae, who is fighting the urge to close his eyes. I smile a little and bring him to bed, placing him softly against the bed.

We’re both under the blanket, facing each other. Donghae wince in pain everytime he wanted to move or change position. I look at him with worry eyes and he said, “h-hyukk...” “hmm?” i said as i carass his face. “i....” “what is it hae?” “bring..m-me closer to y-you..” donghae shyly say.

I chuckle and bring him closer to me, making him snuggle closer to me and rest. “thank..you..” he murmured before i could hear his soft snore. I smile and pat his back, saying, “welcome...good night hae..” and kiss his head.”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

The next morning, hyukjae p.o.v

I open my eyes and look to my side, where donghae lay. To my surprise he was not there! I gasp  and straight away sit up. I look into my bathroom, closet, and he was not there! AT ALL!

Worried, i open the bedroom door and walk down, FAST. I then bumped into heechul who was drinking plain water. He managed to swallow down the water and said, to me, “whoa..hey hyukjae.. what’s wrong?”

I pant and said, “donghae...where’s he?” heechul then said, “he was with you right?” i shook  my head. I was about to said something we heard kyuhyun’s shout. We gasp and look at the sofa, where we see kyuhyun open his eyes and pant heavily.

Sungmin quickly calm him down and ask, “kyu, what’s wrong...?” kyuhyun, instead of answering him, he look at me and heechul, saying in telepathy, “g-guys...i have vision just now.... d-donghae...w-w-was kidnapped...”

I gasp and said, “h-how!?” kyuhyun shook his head, “i have no idea” he said. “but, it was only a vision..” he said again. Just then , a voice said, “Guys, what happend..? why are you so noisy?” we look back and see leeteuk carry donghae in bridal style and look annoyed with the noise we make.

Heechul pout and bowed. I let out a sigh of relieve. Leeteuk smile and said, “Hyukjae, you worried he went away..?” i can’t help but to nod. Leeteuk let out a chuckle and said, “no, he didn’t. while i walk past your bedroom this morning, donghae’s telepathy me, saying, he wants to go down. He didn’t want to disturb you though.”

I smile and look at the sleeping donghae who is in leeteuk’s arm. I then said, “Well, mind you, that move of yours really scares and worried me to death.” Leeteuk smile and said, “sorry though.”

I then take donghae from leeteuk and put him on the sofa, placed his head onto kyuhyun’s lap. Sungmin smile and pinch donghae’s cheek. Kyuhyun in process hitting sungmin’s hand, prevent the latter from pinching donghae’s cheek.

Sungmin pout and kyuhyun stick out his tongue on him. i smile and sit on the floor, wathing the angle sleeping. Kyumin was fighting over donghae and donghae was peacefully sleeping. Hankyung voice then ring in my head, saying, “just like a family.”

I look at him and said, “Indeed..”