1st Blood : shouldn't talk

Existence of Vampires

 

Do you guys knew about the existance of Vampire?

I guess most of you believe about it though..

but.. for me.. i don’t believe it..

until....

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

1st Blood: shouldn’t talk

her whisper is the LUCIFER!”

Aish.. who wake me up early in the morning? That SHINee ringtone eh? It should be Ryeowook.. i open my phone and saw message saying.. “Hyung, are you up yet? It’s already 7am! Yah! Wake up already! Get ready for school!!”

I then look at the clock and sigh. Indeed it is really 7am. But outside, there’s no sun outside. I fllip out from my bed. I look to the window, open the curtain and there.. reveal darkness.. looks like it’s going to rain soon...

I sigh once again and take my bath. There’s nothing, no sun. I knew it’s gonna rain but there’s no sign of raining... i close the tap and wipe myself. It’s cold i admit. I hurried to my closet and open it, choosing the clothes and jeans.

Finally i wear black, long sleeve cloths, and dark blue jeans. I feel comfortable. I then lay on the bed for a while. I look at the time and it was nearly 7.30 the time i should go to school. I was alone since i was small. My dad and mom... well, to make it simple, they dissapear..

I shook my head and let the memories don’t disturb me. I grab my sling back and walk to the door. Down the stairs and grab a bottle, before i go outside, lock the main door and started walking to school.

Actually, this.. i mean here, we can’t differentiate whether it’s morning or night. It all looks the same. We can only know the whether by looking at the cloud. Even if the time was 10 in the morning, it’s still look dark. To make it simple, there’s no sun in this country. I smile by myself before someone tap my back.

I pout and look behind revealing, ryeowook and heechul. Ryeowook is in the same class as me. We both sit together. Though. Heechul is our senior. He is one year older than the both of us.

“Morning,fishy” heechul greeted me. I nod and say, “morning heechul” “Not fair, why hae hyung can call you by the name?? Why i can’t?” ryeowook complain. Heechul stuck out a tongue at him, “cause hae’s cute and i let him call me by name!”

“am i not that cute?” ryeowook say. Heechul laugh and say, “aigoo... you are cute!” he say and pat ryeowook’s head. I smile. “ah, by the way, donghae, today you don’t have any assembly right?” heechul saying looking at me.

I shook my head, “Nope. Why?” heechul smile. “since you don’t have any assembly, can you help clean my house? Me and ryeowook’s room..” i smile and nod, “Sure thing! But you never told me that you and ryeowook are staying together.” “Teehee, well, ryeowook’s mum and my mum are friend though.”

“okay, i got the point!” i smile at the both of them.

At last we reach our school compound. There are hardly teachers and stufent arrive yet. “Are we going too early?” heechul say. Ryeowook look at his watch and gasp, “NO! WE ARE LATE!!!!!!!!” me and heechul looking at each other and started to run in different directions, “BYE DONGHAE!!!” heechul say. “”BYE HEECHUL! YAH! RYEOWOOK! FASTER!!!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“sorry teacher we are late!!”i say as soon as we reach the class.
“Nah, it’s okay, faster go to your place”teacher say. We both bow and goes to our place.

“Seessshh.. this is the first time we reach the class late.” I mumble to ryeowook. He nod and open the textbook. The teacher then say, “looks like only a few of you are coming today though. So looks like we can talk.”

I smile. “what topic eh?” i say. Ryeowook smile and rest his chin on the table. The teacher then smile a little, “It’s..actually not allowed to talk about this on this school. But i was interested in this.”

“What is it?” the student ask.

“Vampire”

Me and ryeowook gasp. It is not allowed to talk about this in school. Not sure why but that’s what the principle says.

“w-why are we talking this?” i ask. Teacher smile at me and say, “I’m interested in vampires. Though.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After Class....

I clean my table up and say, “well, i go first yea ryeowook?” “uh sure hyung! Be careful on your way back!” i nod and walk to the door before proceed walking to the main gate.