Seven

The Fallen

 

"I didn't mean to!" you screamed.

"Yes you did!" a woman screeched back at you, "You don't go around doing that on accident!"

You started to back away from her as she advanced towards you. You took scared glances over your shoulder as you saw the ledge get closer and closer.

"You can't do this!" you yelled in fear, "This is illegal!"

The women took a deep breath, "You leave me no choice, Miyoung."

You let out a piecing scream when she shoved you off the edge.

"Miyoung!" you heard someone shout as your vision blurred and you fell into nothingness. 

"Miyoung!"

Your eyes snapped open and you saw Suho leaning over you, his hands on your arms.

"Are you okay?" he asked with worry in his eyes.

You sat up and started taking deep breaths, "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a bad dream."

"Kai and Baekhyun said they heard you screaming," he said softly, sitting on the bed next to you and gently rubbing circles on your back.

You looked at the door to see Baekhyun and Kai poking their heads into your room, concern on their faces as well.

"Are you okay now?" Baekhyun asked.

You gave them a weak smile, "Yeah, I am. Thanks guys."

"No problem," Kai nodded, "We're right next door if you ever need us."

"I'll remember that," you breathed.

The boys bade you goodnight before returning to their own rooms. 

You let out a sigh and hung your head.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Suho asked again.

"Yeah, just a little shaken up. That dream seemed so real," you shook your head.

"From the sound of your screaming, it seemed more like a nightmare."

You your bottom lip into your mouth and blankly stared down at the comforter over your legs.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he whispered.

"Not really," you mumbled.

You looked up at Suho when he gathered your hair in his hands and moved it so it flowed down your back, out of your face.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" he offered.

"A little," you let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Alright, up you go," Suho grabbed your hand and pulled you off the bed.

"Where are we going? I thought you said you were going to stay with me," you glanced back at the bed as he pulled you towards the door.

"Yeah, but that bed is kind of small," he wrinkled his nose and shook his head in disapproval.

"But that's a queen sized bed," you knitted your eyebrows together in confusion as you walked down the hall.

Suho suddenly stopped and looked at you with a blank face, "Yeah. It's small."

You opened your mouth to question his judgment in bed sizes but just decided to drop it.

He led you to the first door in the hallway of the K wing, the one with a gold "J" on the door.

He pushed it open and let you enter first.

Your jaw dropped when you entered the room and looked around as he shut the door.

It was twice as big as the one you were staying in and blue uplights lined the walls turning them a light blue. But what really shocked you was the huge circle bed in the center of the room that was surrounded by a full functioning swimming pool that was at least four feet deep.

"What you doing?" he asked as he stood on the center of the cement bridge that connected the platform that the bed sat on to the door and his closet.

"There's a pool in your room," you pointed to the water.

He let out a chuckle and walked back to where you were standing, "Yes, Miyoung, I am quite aware of that."

"Why is there a pool, in your room?!" you pointed to the pool with every word you said.

"The Angels said we could design our own rooms with no spending limits," he smiled and took your hand in his, guiding your towards the bridge, "Since I control water, I wanted a pool so I could practice whenever I wanted to."

You looked around you in amazement you walked up to the edge of his bed, "How can they afford this?"

"The Angels have money, a lot of it. But the other guys' rooms are like this too," he said he threw himself on the bed, "Not necessarily a pool, but they have other features in their rooms that cater to their powers."

"For example?" you asked as you crawled onto the bed and laid next to Suho.

"Well, I know that Kris's ceiling can open so he can go flying whenever he wants to and Sehun has a bunch of vents so he can harness air easily," he said as he folded his hands behind his head, "But then there's Kai, who just has a wall of speakers and a sound proof walls so he can blast his music as loud as he wants to."

Suho turned his head towards you and met your smile as you giggled. Your laugh quickly turned into a yawn and your eyes stared to feel heavy.

"Okay, enough story time for tonight," Suho said as he to his side to face you.

"Awww, but it was just getting to the best part," you pouted childishly.

Suho shook his head and wrapped his arms around your waist before turning onto his back again so your head was resting on his chest.

"What are you doing?" you mumbled, feeling your heart start to pick up.

"Making sure you don't roll off the bed and fall into the pool," he mumbled, resting his chin on top of your head.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to roll three feet," you laughed.

"Shhh, just go to sleep," he shushed.

You thought about protesting, but did as you were told when you found it harder and harder to keep your eyes open. You snuggled into Suho's chest and wrapped an arm around his waist.

As you closed your eyes, Suho started to softly sing a song that you didn't know.

'He would be able to sing,' you thought in your head before slowly drifting to sleep.

---

Two fluffy updates in one day! LOL if you want to know what I had in mind when imaging Suho's room, click here. And this is what I imagined the house to look like. But if you imagined it differently, don't let these pictures influence you to think differently. They're just the pictures I went off of when describing the different parts of Homebase. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and until next time!

~Admin Kelc