Twenty-Two

The Fallen

 

Suho sighed and reached to his side with his eyes still closed, his hands searching for your body. He his side and opened his eyes when felt nothing but sheets beside him.

"Hm," he huffed and got out of bed, "Maybe she went down to breakfast already."

Suho scratched the back of his head and yawned as he walked to the bathroom to take his routine morning shower.

After removing his clothes, he stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind him. He turned the faucet and let the warm water run down his back, fully waking him up. He stood under the shower head, blankly staring at the wall as his mind wandered off to thoughts of you.

He remembered the feelings of distraught and heartache when the Archangel forbade the two of you from ever seeing each other again. He remembered the adrenaline that he felt when the two of you would have secret picnic dates at the oasis and shared quick kisses when no one was watching. He remembered seeing his world crumbling before his eyes when he watched you get pushed off the edge of Heaven by the Archangel after she caught the two of you together. He remembered running over the ledge and screaming your name as you plummeted downwards.

He remembered everything, but you didn't. And he was glad. Glad that you didn't have to remember all the pain, all the trouble the two of you went through because you were so in love.

But all of that was over. The two of you were together again, and that's all that mattered. Well, to Suho anyways.

He smiled a little to himself when the thought of him falling asleep next to you every night and waking up by your side every morning entered his mind.

Suho sighed and pushed back his hair with both of his hands before grabbing his bottle of shampoo.

---

You groaned and forced your eyes open when you felt a sharp pain coming from you right arm. You blinked a few time before you looked to your side to see a Demon holding a syringe to your arm and slowly pulling the plunge back.

When you saw red liquid start to fill the barrel, you tried to jerk your arm away from it but found that both your arms and legs were strapped to the chair you were sitting on.

The Demon snickered and shook head its head as it removed the needle from your arm, "There's no use in trying to escape," it croaked as it placed the full syringe next to a few others that were filled with your blood and picked up another empty one, "There's no way you'd be able to escape those straps."

You winced and held back your tears when the Demon inserted the new needle into your arm and began to draw more of your blood. You bit you lip and turned away, squeezing your eyes shut as you bared the pain.

"That's enough, we wouldn't want her passing out on us. Then we'd have to actually take care of her."

You looked up to see Hyunwoo leaning against the wooden desk in front of you, his arm crossed over his chest and a smirk on his lips.

The Demon snorted and removed the needle from your arm.

"Go," Hyunwoo ordered, "But leave the needles here."

The Demon nodded and stood up, exiting the room without another word.

"Comfortable?" Hyunwoo asked with a wicked smirk as he picked up one of the syringes and lightly flicked it before shaking it slightly.

"Why are you doing this?" the way your voice sounded so weak caused you to grip the edge of the armrest tightly, "I thought you were my friend. I trusted you."

He let out a sarcastic laugh, "That was the wrong thing to do, sweetheart."

---

"Morning," Suho greeted as he walked into the kitchen.

There was a chorus of replies as he glanced around the kitchen, searching for a certain person.

"Uhh, have you guys seen Miyoung?" he asked, not seeing you among the boys.

"She's not with you?" Xiumin answered him with a questioning look.

"No, I woke up and she wasn't in bed," he mumbled as he peered into the living room and found it empty.

"Did you check the basement?" Chanyeol asked.

"No," Suho shook his head.

"What about her bedroom?" Baekhyun added.

Suho shook his head again.

"The communication room?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. I'll go check the whole house first," Suho rolled his eyes, "But if any of you guys see her, can you let me know?"

The boys nodded and Suho thanked them before leaving the kitchen.

---

You gritted your teeth as you watched Hyunwoo swirl your blood around the barrel of the syringe. You couldn't believe what was happening. You would have been scared out of your mind if you weren't so angry. You finally thought that you found someone that you could trust other than the boys of Exo. But man, were you wrong.

Hyunwoo glanced at your stifled a laugh when he saw you glaring at him.

"You might want to stop frowning," he advised, "It doesn't suit you."

You rolled your eyes and shook your head, ignoring his "advice". He carefully placed the syringe next to the others and hopped off the desk. Your eyes never left him as he sauntered his way over to you at a mockingly slow pace.

"So, why would you do such a thing as to trust me, Miyoung?" he tilted his head to the side, giving you an overly sweet look that was obviously fake.

"You cut the ropes that held me down and threw yourself at Demons that were trying to get a hold of me," you said between your teeth, "I worried about you after I got away from the Demons, you know. I told Suho to go check on you and make sure that you were safe."

"Oh, that's so sweet," he reached out a grabbed a lock of your hair, twisting it around his fingers, "So Angel-like of you."

"I thought you were different," you jerked your head away from him and your hair slipped from his fingers.

"I'm a Demon, Miyoung," he held his arms out and spun around in a small circle, "Did you reallythink that I had good intentions?"

You frowned and narrowed your eyes at him, "I thought you didn't want to be like your uncle, like Kang."

Hyunwoo dropped his arms and walked up to you. You held your breath when he leaned forward and placed his lips right next to your ear.

"Well, here's a newsflash for you, Angel," he whispered and you could almost hear the smirk in his voice, "I am Kang."

---

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter (¬‿¬)

~Admin Kelc