17 : How The Game Begun

Backstage Princess

"Have you changed your mind, Lee Ji Eun?" Myungsoo asked. 

She encourage herself to took another step, closer to the man. She was about to burst in anger, seeing how arrogant he is. There he was, sitting on the table, near the window. Letting the sun rays fall on his body. His arrogant tone of voice cause Jieun to vomit, but she hold it back. She won't embarrassed herself much more worse infront of this man. 

"I have, Kim Myungsoo. I came here throwing all my pride, title, and manner. I don't care about the insults you are going to throw to me." Jieun explain. 

"So shortly, you have agreed on being my girlfriend?" 

"What is your goal, Kim Myungsoo?"

"Why don't you guess? I would be happy if you ever get to guess it correctly, dear." 

"It's for popularity, isn't it? And don't dear me. It's digusting enough, you don't want me to vomit on your charming uniform, do you?" 

"Well, I guess you really is smart. However, not smart enough to protect her own sister." 

"I have manner, Kim Myungsoo, and also pride. I never raise my voice neither hand, yet you have force me to do it. That's why, to you whom I hate the most, I have thrown my pride. What do you want, Kim Myungsoo?" 

"To have your sister doing a third attempt of her suicide. Wasn't that clear enough? Since you refuse to play the game I have planned, I changed my goal."

Jieun eyes grow wide, as she stumble on her own steps. She almost fell to her knee, remembering the scene she just saw yesterday. Not to forget, how bad her sister condition has became. Pil Suk has yet to woke up and worse, she might never woke up. If it's not Myungsoo's hand that grab her hand- sustaining her from falling apart, she might have fall to the ground, crying her eyes out

"Or has it happen?" Myungsoo doesn't even losen his grip. 

"Don't you touch me, Myungsoo. Don't you dare ever hurting her again." Jieun slap his hand away from her arm. 

"A true gentleman have to keep their promise, yes? Seems like I have fullfill my promise."

"You do have, Myungsoo. Do you know where she is? Laying on the hospital bed, after losing too much blood. In a state of coma." 

"I must be a genius then. Having a girl to attempt a suicide after two days of a game." 

"Yes you are. Lee Sunggyu, must have play an important role, yes?" 

Sunggyu who is watching from a few meters away was startled after hearing Jieun's statement. She was walking toward him, looking through his eyes. There were sadness and pain inside her brown orbs, Sunggyu could feel it deeply. Her soft gaze terrifies him, because he knew how much in vain she was. She stands right infront of him, talking to him with a cracking voice. 

"And I'm sure you are Lee Sunggyu. How could you do that? Breaking my sister heart and feelings? Playing with love? Do you know how hurt she was? She was hurt once and now.. you..." 

They all fell into a suffocating silence. Even Myungsoo sealed his lips. Sunggyu could only stare at the gorgeous princess standing infront of him. She was hurt, in pain, and sad. She was broken, beyond repair. And the one responsible for it was the INFINITE, especially Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sunggyu. It's surprising though, to see how calm she is, knowing the situation she is in.

"Kim Myungsoo, I hereby declare that I accepted your request. Promise me you won't ever hurt her again." Jieun declared formally. 

"As I said, a true gentleman should keep their promise. Not only I will not hurt her, I will also protect her." Myungsoo replied, much to Jieun relieve. 

"Then, what do you want me to do?"

"Seems like we have some bussiness to settle down, don't we?"