2

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

          Five minutes later, the ambulance came, and 3 paramedics and a doctor in white coat came out of the white van. You watched intently as they fixed the victim him onto the gurney, and placed him inside the back of the vehicle.  The Paramedics gave him now an oxygen mask to help him breathe better. “Good call, Minhee.” And tapped your shoulders lightly and went into the van. You turned around and shouted at him, “I’m coming with you YongHa!” You ran to the side of the van and hopped in. As the van sped off to the hospital, you glanced at the unconscious Park Yoochun, worried.  You prayed, ‘Hang in there.’

                A few minutes later in the hospital, you gave out a sigh of relief. A colleague came to you and handed you a brown paper bag with his wallet and phone inside, and said, “Minhee, I guess you should call his friends and family. You found him, they should be able to know this.” You nodded, and looked inside the brown paper bag. You took out his wallet and looked for his ID, you were right. He is Park Yoochun, the artist. You glanced at him and went to the station to make a call.

                You dialled a number in his emergency card, and waited until someone answered the phone.

                “Hello?” a voice of an older woman who sounded asleep answered the phone.

                “Hello? Is this Mrs. Park? I am Nurse Kim Minhee, from St. Luke’s Medical Hospital.”

                “Yes?” the voice said somewhat awake.

                “We have Mr. Park Yoochun here in the emergency room. He choked, but he’s OK now, he is just unconscious. You can come to see him.” You heard a gasp in the other line.

                “Thank you Nurse Kim. I’m now in the province, it would take me long before I can come there to Yoochun, *sobs*I will send someone to be there immediately. Thank you again for the information Nurse Kim. Will you stay with him until someone comes by and be with him?”

                “Of course, Ma’am, I will.”

                “Thank you again. See you later.” Then the phone hung up.   

 

          You stood by the phone, and gave out a sigh. ‘There goes my sleeping time.’ You glanced through your watch it was already 12.30 am. You walked to the cubicle and saw the sleeping Park Yoochun attached to an O2 tank, and an IV drip. You thought, ‘Poor fella, choked on a jaw breaker.’ You pulled a chair and placed it beside the bed and sat there staring at the artist’s face. Then you thought, ‘WOW... he looks good. He’s quite handsome, even in his sleep. I saw him on TV but this is better than TV!’ Then suddenly, a tap broke off her thinking streak. You glanced up and saw your friend, Dr. Gu YongHa, he gave you a smile and said.

                “Well, you look effin tired Minhee. You should take a snooze.”

                “No. I’m fine. I’ll wait here until someone comes for him.” You said in reply, and continued to stare.

                “Oh... ok.... Stop that before he melts. Hahah!” he teased.

                “Ok... I know I’m staring... ha-ha~ well, he looks good, and I’ve been watching him since what? Freshman years? Can I just admire as a fan... and come to think of it... I’m already off my duty. So can I admire my patients now?”

                “OK! I’m just teasing. Sit back and relax until someone comes. I’m going to check on other patients.” He said and turned his back.

                “You should do that. Dr. Gu.” You said as he left and gave you a wave.

You looked at your watch again and found that it was already 1am.  You gave a yawn and felt like your eyes are getting heavy, staring at the person on the bed admiring his serene face, and without knowing you’re already asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! well this chapter is boring... i know. ahahha!!!

please do comment!!! i'd love to hear from you!!! :D

xoxo!