28

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Yoochun looked at her with widw eyes, hw couldn’t help but smile and give her a warm embrace. He pulled away from her and cupped her cheeks, and told her as he looked her in the eyes, “I’M THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE.”And then, he stood up and gave her a sweet kiss.

The kiss they shared made Minhee’s knees feel like jelly, good thing she was sitting on her bar stool, or she would have collapsed right then and there, and totally embarrass herself. Minhee pulled back, Yoochun, then wrapped his arms tight around her body and rested his chin on her forehead. She fit perfectly in his arms, and then he whispered to her ears. “Have I told you?”

“Hmm?”she mused.

“You also give me PVCs.”He said soflty into her ears. Minhee chuckled.

“Hey. Mr. Jawbreaker! That’s my line!” she playfully smacked his arm. He chortled at what she called him.

“Did you just get me a new pet name?”He asked as he raised an eyebrow, and gave Minhee a playful smile.

Minhee smirked at him and slowly got down from her bar stool and slowly walked backwards, still facing him, smiling at Yoochun smugly.

“Did you just get me a NEW PET NAME?!”he repeated a little loudly as he walked forward towards Minhee.

“NO. I didn’t.”she denied, and shook her head slightly.

“NO. You just called me, MR. JAWBREAKER!”

“No I didn’t.”she again denied, and chuckled more and began to ran away from Yoochun. Yoochun followed Minhee to her living room,

“I heard you clearly! You called me MR. JAWBREAKER twice this evening!”she just laughed, as he chased her around her coffee table. Minhee took a throw pillow from her sofa and tried to shield herself with it, as if she’s holding for dear life on it, and it’s her only escape from the man chasing her. Yoochun lunged forward to reach Minhee, when he accidentally bumped his pinky toe on the coffee table.

 

THUD.

 

It was the sound of the toe and coffee table together.

 

“AAAAHHHH!”

 

That was all Minhee heard, the laughing of the guy was gone, so she turned around to see what happened.

 

Yoochun felt as if all the energy, the power that he had left him. He felt like electricity surged from his pinky toe all through his body. He bent down to see his feet. He could feel his pinky toe pulsate in pain.

 

He was crouching by the coffee table checking out his feet. Minhee walked towards him and gave him a concerned look. Minhee saw Yoochun’s face cringe in pain. She knew exactly how he felt, coz she’s had that accident before. She then crouched and inspected his toe. It was red and a little swollen, she touched it. And again he cringed his face. Yoochun looked at her and gave her a pout, like a 5 year old boy.

 

“Ohh… Poor baby…”she cooed at him.

Yoochun smiled at her call, ‘BABY.’ he liked it. She stood up and assisted him sit on the green sofa.

“Wait here dear, I’ll get you some ice.”

“OH… Ok.”

‘DEAR.’He liked it too. Yoochun smiled at his new names.

 

Minhee came back holding a purple hand towel with ice wrapped inside. She saw him smiling. She mused at his smile; she too, is now smiling. So she sat beside him and nursed his pinky toe.

 

It was cold but it was ok, “Did you really just give me a new pet name?”he asked softly at the lady, who had her full attention to his pinky. Minhee looked at him and smiled a little,

“You don’t like pet names?”she asked a little worried.

Yoochun saw the worry in her face. “No…”he said with a dead pan voice, she frowned.

“… I like it.”Then, he flashed her, his million dollar smile. “But, can you not call me MR. JAWBREAKER? Let’s think of another pet name for each other. Something unique and just us.”He said.

Minhee laughed at his remark at the Mr. Jawbreaker. She just said that to annoy him.

“hmmm… OK…”she shrugged her shoulders.

“Sooo, what do you want to call each other?”Minhee asked him.

“Hmmm… I don’t know…”he too shrugged his shoulders.

“What about, Honey?”Minhee asked. He shook his head.

“Too common.”

“Baby?”

“nah.”He again shook his head.

“Dear?”

“nuh-uh.”He shook again.

“Mr. Jawbreaker and Ms. Jawbreaker?”she mused at him jokingly. Yoochun’s face fell flat.

“I’m just kidding around. So what about… Yeobo?” he again shook his head.

“Many already call themselves that.”He explained. Minhee pouted.

“Jagiya? Love? Sarang?”she said.

“Still too common.”Minhee scratched her head, still thinking of something cool to call her new boyfriend.

“What about we call each other… DUDE?”

“DUDE?”his eyes widened. “I call Jae and Junsu DUDE!” Minhee laughed.

“What about Bro?”she asked him. He raised an eyebrow.

“You call Yongha and your brothers Bro. and it’s weird, calling your girlfriend Bro… and her calling you back bro?” Minhee laughed.

“I can’t think of anything else!!!”She complained as she checked his feet, it’s not swollen anymore. Then as if on cue, when she removed the ice from his feet, he popped his head up. “Ah! Now I know!”Minhee tilted her head in confusion.

“Now you know what?”she asked.

“Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse!”Yoochun exclaimed with a precious smile across his face.  

Minhee smiled at him… she thought a while. “Micky Mouse.”She called him. She smiled again. “I like it. Micky mouse and Minnie Mouse it is.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! guys!!!!! an update!!!! yey!!!!!!! soooo yeah... here it is!!!!

hope you all like it!!!! this is near its end. thank you all again!!! 

comment please?! what do you think about petnames? is it corny???? hahahahaha!!! 

oh yeah... hope you all are good!!! eat well ok??? and keep an 8 hour sleep time!!!! ^^

see you on my next update!!!!!!

ciao~~~~

please read comment and subscribe!!!! 

 

xoxox