43

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

“Hello Micky?” She answered the phone excitement filled in her voice.

“Hey Minnie.” The person in the other line answered, he sounded tired. “We just got from the rehearsals; we arrived at around 6 pm here. How are you?”

“I’m good babe, you sound tired. Are you ok?” Minhee asked concerned.

“Yeah, I’m ok. I’ll just have a power nap after this. Sooo… Have you seen my letter?” Yoochun asked in the other line, he sounded excited.

“Uhmmm.. I read it.” Minhee said, blushing, and gave a little giggle. “You’re really cheesy. Power nap?”

“I know. I have to wake up at around 6 for the concert.” He chuckled in the other line.

“Oh. Please sleep more babe, you need it. I don’t want to hear a headline that you collapsed on stage.” Minhee scolded a bit he kept quiet. “I also got your little gift. Thank You. It’s very unique. I surely need it.”

“I know.” He again chuckled.

“You know… as I was walking back home from the hospital, I saw the lamp post. It’s been exactly 8 months since we first met.”

“Thank You, I love you.” Yoochun uttered in the other line.

“You’re welcome, and I love you too.” Minhee replied.

 

Then, it came to the JYJ talk in the Seoul Concert. Jaejoong was talking with everybody about the weather today.

 

“Are you with someone?” Yoochun asked a bit alarmed. “I thought Yongha will be in the hospital? Who’s that with you?”  

“Uh. No one?” She answered truthfully as she rolled her eyes, sometimes; Yoochun being not around makes him so paranoid.

“No. You have people around you. MEN in particular. Are you in the hospital?” Yoochun insisted and asked again. Minhee smiled.

“No, I’m at home. And I’m alone.” Jaejoong in the background was laughing.

“You have company. I know. Did the twins come back?” Yoochun is now alarmed.

“No. They’re in Geneva. And I promise. I am alone. I don’t have company. For crying out loud, Micky mouse, it’s almost 1.30 in the morning, I don’t have company.” Minhee answered him rather a bit irritated.

“Sorry Minnie Mouse, I know, me being not around you, not seeing you for one day is beginning to drive me insane. But I’m really hearing men talking in the back ground.” Yoochun explained.

“You know, you really sounded like a love sick teen ager.” She teased. Then JYJ in the concert laughed, Minhee chuckled.

“Yeah. Yeah. But for real, who are you with?” Yoochun rolled his eyes and continued with a serious tone in his voice.

“Actually, I’m with Jaejoong and Junsu right now.”

“What?! Are you in Japan?” Yoochun asked excitedly.

“What makes you think that I’m in Japan?” Minhee rolled her eyes again and began to laugh.

“Well you said that you are with Jaejoong and Junsu, and now that you said that, they really sounded that you are with them!”

“Honey, sometimes you are just clueless. I am not in Japan. I know it would be nice; no it would be great and awesome to see you guys perform, but I’m still here back at home.”

“But I really hear them in the background!” he exclaimed in the other line.

“Micky Mouse…” She cooed. “I am watching your Seoul World Wide concert.” She confessed.

“Why?” he asked.

“Coz, I’ve got nothing better to watch and I’m not sleepy yet. And I don’t have work tomorrow.”

“That’s odd. Sometimes even you’re not sleepy after work, you try to sleep. Why aren’t you sleeping now?” he asked concerned about her. Minhee rolled her eyes.

“Coz, You know, Mr. Jawbreaker. I really really miss you. So I opted the next best thing to see ing you. Your concert.” She again confessed. Laughter was heared in the other line.

“HEY! Stop laughing!!!” She exclaimed at him.

“No I’m not. I’m just super touched. You missed me soo much! And I am like the same. I’m really missing you.”

“Ok. Now this is getting awkward and friggin’ cheesy. This has got to stop. I can’t take it anymore.” Minhee laughed. “We are both tired, and you have to wake up in a few hours.” Minhee continued, Yoochun laughed on the other line.

“OK… let’s rest up. Good night Minnie Mouse.”

“Good night Micky Mouse.”

“I love you.” He sweetly uttered through the phone.

“I love you too… Ugh. This is really cheesy. If this cheesiness continues, the mice will come and eat us.”Minhee said.

“But we’re the mice! Remember? They can’t eat their own species, that would be cannibalism!” Yoochun retorted. HE’s having a flight of ideas, he must be really tired.

“What?” Minhee asked surprised.

“We are Micky and Minnie mouse!!! NO mouse would eat us!” he explained.

“What? Ok you’re tired. Go to sleep. You’re having a flight of ideas. Good night, call me when you get up. Bye, Love you Micky.”

“Ok. I will. I love you too Minnie.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a quick update!!! 

i cant take the cheesyness that i just wrote!!! OMG!!!!!!!

yeah. so hope you all like it!

please do comment!

i think the end is coming near. 

please read, comment and subscribe!!!

be happy and healthy!!!

xoxox

 me!