9

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

The next morning, Minhee is in the Hospital. It’s unusually boring that day; no one is admitted in the emergency department, everybody is just sitting around and doing random stuff… Minhee was sitting at the station smiling, singing making some cherries and cotton balls…

 

“Chajatta naesarang,

Naega chatdun saram

Ddeugupgae anajoogoshipuh

Gamanhi nooneul gamajoollae

Naega ibmatchweo joolsoo-itgae

Saranghae nul saranghae”

 

Then someone said from behind, “Someone seems happy today… with a bump on her head.” Minhee turned around to see who spoke and touched her forehead. She saw Dr. Gu, her best friend, she smiled.

“Am I?”

You seem happy.” He said.

“Well I guess I am.” She blushed.

Dr. Gu came closer and put his arm around Minhee’s shoulders.

“Hmmm??? Why is my dear friend blushing?”Minhee smiled again, she kept quiet continuing her work.

“Hey… We’ve been best friends since highschool, I know when you’re happy or not… hmmmm… let me think… Something’s up… a raise? Maybe not, I’d know if you had a raise, you’d tell me… you received a package from your brothers with full of gifts for you? Not. I’d get a gift as well if you got a package.” Minhee drank her coffee that’s on the table besides her still smiling.

YongHa continued his guessing game, “A love life maybe?” she coughed her coffee up at what he said and blushed. His eyes grew big and looked her in the eye as she wiped off the coffee on .

“See!!! I’m right!?! You’ve got a love life! Who is the lucky guy my friend?”she still smiled and kept quiet and continued to make cotton balls. The doctor leaned more and with a deep serious tone he said, “Speak, My dear sister.”

Minhee took a deep breath and said to her friend, “I think I’m beginning to like Park Yoochun. I think. ” She sniggered, blushed and continued making little balls of cotton.

“Park Yoochun? As in Park Yoochun Mr. Jawbreaker? The artist?”

“Yep. That Park Yoochun.”She confirmed.

“Well you like the guy even we were in college… so what’s new about that?”he scratched his head.

“I forgot to tell you… we are neighbours. Shhhhhh. He lives next door.” She placed her index finger on her lips.

Dr. Gu’s eyes went big and he smiled.  “So tell me the details.”

“Ok…”She took a deep breath, “We had dinner together last night, and we had ice cream, we talked and talked and talked, we like the same music genre, and I happen to see him after taking a bath----“ Dr. Gu raised his hand to stop Minhee from her monologue. “Wait.” He took a deep breath, “You already had a date with him? And you saw him post bathing? And you’ve known each other for what? 24 hours? Wow… that guy is sure fast sister.”

Minhee blushed and she said, “No Bro, you got it all wrong…” as she is to begin her story, there was already an ambulance in the ER. They stopped chatting and went outside to see the patient. When they both reached the gurney, YongHa said to Minhee, “Let’s continue our talk after work, let’s go home together. OK?” She nodded in response. Then she heard YongHa speak to the EMT. “What happened here?”

 

A/N:

Dr. Gu Yongha and Minhee are friends since their Highschool years. They are like siblings, they call eachother brother and sister... they really are close. He is also friends with Minhee’s brothers. If you are wondering, Dr. Gu is not straight. He likes guys. But is not into getting in a relationship with them… soooo… that’s it about Dr. Gu.

 

 

After work, as Minhee went out of the ER, she went to the Locker room to see YongHa. “Hey! Yongha!!!” Minhee screamed.

“Hey! Minhee.”

“Let’s go!!! Accompany me to the grocery!”

“Grocery? Why?”he said as he took off his white robe and placed it in the locker.

Uhuh… Let’s buy stuff for spaghetti and meatballs, I feel like eating spaghetti now.” She explained.

“You’re weird. You want to make spaghetti when you can just easily buy one for yourself.”

Minhee approached him and made puppy dog eyes and urged him to join her. In the end he gave in and went out.

 

In the grocery store…

 

Dr. Gu is pushing the cart, “So, what’s the score with that head bump, the dinner with Mr. Jawbreaker, and that post bathing thing…” as they walked down the Noodle aisle She related her story to him from the door, to the ice cream, everything. Even her in the bathrobe, everything.

 

“Aaaahhh so that’s why… I thought he already made a move on you… man he’s fast. Hahaha!!!”

“I really think he’s a good guy!”

“Sooo… why spaghetti today?”He asked. As he picked up a bag of spaghetti noodles and they headed to the meat section to get ground meat for the meatballs.

“Coz he said he love spaghetti and I’ve been wanting to eat spaghetti for some odd reason… maybe I’m on my PMS.”She replied.

“Hey… can I have dinner at your place instead?”Yongha asked.

“sure!!! I’m planning to invite him for dinner… it won’t hurt if we have company… “she said. 

“Plus… im afraid if we are alone again… I might continue to do something stupid.”She said sweetly.

YongHa smiled. “My little sister is like a highschooler!!!!” He teased as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and shook her. “You really like the guy don’t you?!” She turned into a tomato and nodded.

He screamed “My little sister is growing up!!!!”

“Hey! Stop that! It’s embarrassing!”she pushed her away.

“No it’s not! It’s cute. I’m going to see that guy and interrogate.”He gave a grin and walked off with the cart. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!

another update!!!! No Yoochun in this chapter... it's a bit boring... and a bit long... 

still, I hope you like it!!!! 

 

Please READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

XOXO