32

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Yoochun driving his car back to his agency, along with Yongha and Minhee. There was an eerie silence. Yoochun didn’t even turn his radio on. Minhee sat on the passenger seat, confused, so is Yongha. It was five minutes on the road when Yongha exhaustedly complained, “What the heck was that about?” he said shaking his head.

 

Yoochun heaved a deep sigh, and said,

“I think the media has known about Minhee and Me, our relationship and my whereabouts. I’m sorry.” He said looking through the rearview mirror, pleading Yongha a sorry.

“It’s not me who you should be sorry to!” Yongha threw slits from his eyes to Yoochun. It felt as though that Yongha slapped him on the face, right there and then. He gulped the lump on his throat, and gave Minhee a glance. She looked uneasy and worried.

 

Minhee was thinking, their relationship is in public already. ‘OMG! What should I do? What should WE do? What will happen to us?’ Minhee’s forehead is is now starting to wrinkle. Her hands were glued on her lap, beginning to fidget, and play with her fingers.    

As Yoochun glanced at Minhee, and see how uncomfortable she is, he immediately pulled the car over. Minhee and Yongha again confused. Yoochun turned to Minhee, she looked at him still puzzled. He took her hand and squeezed it. Minhee looked at him, with her eyes full of worry. “Don’t worry, we’ll fix this.” He gave Minhee an assuring smile, and again, pressed on her hand a little. And held it by his thigh the whole time he was driving back to his agency.

 

Yoochun opened the car door for her; he held out his hand for her and led her out of the vehicle. Yongha got out of the car himself. Yoochun intertwined his hands with Minhee and ushered them to the building, through the back entrance.

 

With a weary heart, Minhee is feeling the anxiety; she didn’t know what will happen. Yoochun held her hand tightly, and occassionally giving her a comforting look. They headed to their usual lounge where he left Jaejoong, Junsu, Manager Im and Producer Lee. The reached the hallway, they walked slowly, they got onto the mahogany door of the lounge and then, Yoochun held onto the door knob, and stopped on his tracks, he looked at Minhee and said, “We’ll fix this… Minnie Mouse.” He gave Minhee an assuring look. And she gave him a weak smile.

 

“What the heck?” Yongha suddenly blurted out. Yoochun removed his hand from the knob.

“What?!” Minhee and Yoochun chorused.

“What the heck?! Seriously?!” Yongha again said, now rolling his eyes.

“What?!” Minhee said irritated with the gay guy.

“Seriously?! “Minnie Mouse”?!” Yongha looked at them a bit dumbstrucked, the he continued, “Oh I suppose she calls you “Micky Mouse”?” Yongha turned to look at Yoochun and raised an eyebrow.

Yoochun and Minhee turned red as rhubarb.

“The looks on your faces says it all… that’s just friggin’ cheesy.” he nodded in agreement to himself, and then shook his head at the last part of his sentence.

 

Then the door flew open, all three of them looked to the door, Jaejoong, Junsu and Manager Im came into the picture, with Manager Im in the middle. “What’s Cheesy?” Manager Im asked.

“Nothing! It’s nothing!” Yoochun screamed, still feeling embarassed.

“Come on in.” Manager Im ushered them in.

“You must be the mystery girl? Hello. Nice to meet you, I’m their manager, Im Hodong.” Manager Im, introduced himself and reached for Minhee’s hand.

Minhee shook his hands and said, “I’m Kim Minhee, it’s nice to finally meet you. Yoochun here has told me good things about you.” She said to the manager and gave him an acknowledgement.

“The reports are right, you really are a beauty. By any chance have you had any modelling offers?” Manager Im said bluntly.

“Hyung?! Seriously?!” Yoochun bombarded his manager, and hiding Minhee behind his back.

The flustered older man squinted a little with the Yoochun’s remark. “We’re not here for those!” Yoochun continued.

The manager raised his hand in defeat, he knew Yoochun was right, but he could not contain his awe, when he saw Minhee’s beauty, it’s undeniably breath taking.

“Sorry, Sorry.”

 

 

Manager Im, turned to them back on business mode, he sat on his table, in the lounge scanning looks from Yoochun to Minhee and vice versa, who were sitting in front of him. “What do you intend to do now?” the manager asked his talent.

“I want the public to know about us officially and formally.” Yoochun said sternly. Minhee, shocked and wide eyed with Yoochun’s remark. Jaejoong, Junsu and Yongha who were sitting on the sofa flung their mouths open.

“Are you OK with it Minhee?” Yoochun asked her.

 

Minhee looked to her boyfriend and swallowed the lump on ; she is definitely shocked with Yoochun’s remark. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!!!  Sooooooo sorry i have not updated for a while... 

i'm trying to adjust with work... T-T 

just a short thingy today!!! I hope you still like it... :D

what do you think? should they go public? or shoud they keep their relationship to the media???

i need your opinions guys!!! :D weeeee!!! :D 

sooo yeah... here it is!!! :D

til my next update!!! i missed you all!!! super!!!~ big big hug to all of you!!!! 

be well and be safe! ok?

please READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! ^^

CIAO!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! 

 

ps...

i wanna say hi and welcome to the club to Syazwina184, lizaliza, iluv0r4ng311294, Sugarbaby, and QiLovesKPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!