20

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Yoochun saw his jar of jaw breakers in the kitchen counter, and an idea came across his head. He went out of his apartment and placed the jar with a note on the doorstep. He pushed the door bell quickly and dashed inside his apartment and tried his best not to get caught. He giggled at his act. He felt like an eight year old doing a prank on a senior citizen. He was about to enter his bed room when his door bell rang.

 

[Buzz]

 

He stopped his tracks, he froze, and his eyes went large as saucers. *Eek BUSTED.* he thought. He walked back to his door and opened it slowly and peeked out. He saw Minhee standing, holding his jar of jaw breakers and smiling at him. He fully opened the door as he took a deep breath to face her. He awkwardly said, “H-Hello, Minhee. Come on in.” He gestured his hands to let her in. She obliged.

 

“Thank you. That was so sweet of a gesture you made.”Minhee said. Yoochun turned to a bright shade of scarlet. “I really feel better now.” She assured him. “I’m glad you liked it.” Yoochun said still feeling embarrassed.

 

He walked to Model M, his piano, and said, “I’m not done yet.”

“You’re not done yet? with what?”she asked him curiously. He sat down on the piano bench and scooted to the side a bit. He waved at her and tapped the empty space beside him, and said, “I’m not done yet... in making you feel better.” She felt her face grew hotter than usual, her face turned red as a rhubarb. She just stood there looking at him frozen. He again gestured her to sit beside him, still, she’s like in a trance of some sort. So, he stood up from his piano bench and grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit beside him. Then he said, “Imma sing you a song... I don’t know if you know this, but this is Junsu’s song... and I think this can uplift your feelings a bit.” Then he began to play the piano keys. [a/n: the song... I Can Soar by JYJ’s Junsu. Just imagine, Yoochun singing this song... wouldn’t it be nice? ~sighs]

 

Minhee is mesmerized by Yoochun’s serenade, she closed her eyes and turned to him, listening to the melody and taking in the lyrics of the song which she really think is uplifting of some sorts. Yoochun continued to play with the piano keys, he suddenly turned his head towards Minhee, and whispered, “So, Minhee you lik----“ to his surprise,  he found his lips crashing down on Minhee’s lips. His eyes grew big and immediately felt the rush of blood to his face. His hands froze on top of the white keys.

 

This took Minhee to a surprise, her eyes shot open. Stunned by the contact on her lips. She felt her face grew hotter. Now, she is scarlet, she pulled back, and touched her face, her lips and looked at him as if asking him a question. Yoochun, frozen in place, tried to mentally punch and bang his head on the piano keys. “I’M SORRY.” he immediately said,

And bowed his head only to bang it on Minhee’s chin.

 

“Owwwww.”Minhee cried and touched her chin.

“Ooohhh.”Yoochun too, exclaimed and closed his eyes, and wished to evaporate.

 

Soon Yoochun heard a giggle and soon it got louder. He opened his eyes; Minhee is laughing her off, already standing clutching her stomach. He again felt his face grew hotter by the second. He couldn’t help it but also laugh, Minhee’s laugh is really contagious.

 

Laughing, he said, “Well, that was awkward.”

“I know right?!”Minhee agreed.

“That was EPIC FAIL.”Yoochun said shaking his head, laughter still seeping through his system.

“That was just friggin’ funny.”Minhee said still continued to laugh.

“I can’t believe that just happened.”Yoochun again shaking his head, now covering his face because of shame. Minhee sat back on the piano bench and placed her hand on his shoulder and said, “Its fine. Thank you at least. What you did really made me feel better... But that was really funny!” again cracking up and still holding his shoulder for balance.

“And I really thought you were your group’s Cassanova...”she added.  Yooochun then, became serious and turned his face to Minhee’s and placed a finger on her chin. Now, she stopped laughing. She got pensive; she swallowed a lump on . He moved closer to her... only a few inches away from each other. Minhee could feel his warm breath on her face. He moved another inch closer. Again she swallowed a lump in ; she looked at his eyes which are piercing like arrows. She felt real nervous, she could feel herself sweating. Beads of sweat are forming on her forehead. He moved another inch closer. And.............. He gave a playful smile, and said, “Pay back.” He began laughing, He moved away from her and said, “I wish you could see your reaction, or I wish I had my camera here with me and took a picture of you. That was priceless.”

 

Minhee turned as bright as a tomato, and slightly punched Yoochun’s arms. “That was a bad joke!” she complained. “Really a bad joke? Remember Minhee, Jokes are half meant.” He again placed his finger on her chin and moved closer to Minhee and kissed her lips gently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey! Hey! Hey!!!!! another update!!!!!!! weeeeeeeee!!!! ~happy much~

and this is my 20th chapter!!!! ~happy really!!!~

i hope you like it!!!

So guys!!! what do you think for their first kiss? you like? unlike? is this getting boring? ~im worried.

i need your feedbacks!!! :D i really hope to see your comments!!! I feel really really really giddy when you comment!!! as in!!!

sooo, yeah... here it is!!! please read, comment and subscribe!!! :D

i'll try to update again this week. try... :D haha!!!

oh yeah... i wanna say hello to our new subscribers macky1989, lovechunnnie and HeRo_Xhie!!!!!! hello!!! hello!!!! welcome to the club guys!!!! :D

 

i really really really really really want to see your comments! ~desperate me. haha! :D

 

xoxoxoxo