49

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Chapter 49

 

[Minhee]

 

 

That was written on the envelope. She took the object on her bed and examined it carefully. She carefully opened it and there’s a little white paper folded inside it.

 

[Walk outside and find another envelope by my door, for another surprise is in store for you. - Yoochun]

 

“He’s Home!” Minhee cried to herself.

 

Minhee’s lips curved upward. She grabbed her clothing back together and yanked the envelope in her pocket. She went outside to Yoochun’s door to find another white envelope on the door rag, [Minhee] scruffily hand written. She smiled again, now her heart is now beating excitingly. There’s a little celphone charm inside the envelope. [a/n: here’s what the celphone charm looked like, http://www.tofebruary.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=897]

“Wow. This is adorable!!!” Minhee said to herself, she took the charm and carefully placed it inside her pocket. She again carefully opened the envelope and read what’s inside.

[Now for your 2nd clue. This is like an The Amazing Race. Follow each envelope there’s clue to where you’d find me. Be careful and good luck. Happy Birthday love.

Now, for your clue, go to the parking lot and look for my car. See you soon love! –Chunnie.]

 

Minhee rolled her eyes, “So he knew that today’s my birthday.” Minhee felt her heart melt for the man. Even though how busy he is, he still managed to give her a surprise.  After a while, she ran to the parking lot and found Yoochun’s California parked. And on the windshield, there’s another envelope with her name on it.  She again carefully opened it and found another small item inside the envelope. A pair of white gold earrings. [this is the earrings: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=21853402&mcat=148204&cid=287464&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+287464-r+101323341-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+]

 

There’s another note

[3rd clue! This is the second to the last clue my dear, so please be patient. ^^ Now, you have the stud earrings, I opted to give you a more extravagant looking earrings, but you’ve always told me big earrings are not allowed at work, so here. Wear it now. I know you’re not wearing any tonight. ^^ keke.

 

So next is go to the park, where we usually meet every morning when we eat breakfast. Go and sit there. And wait. Be patient love. –Yoochun]

 

Minhee did as he ordered. He wore the earrings as he said. “Gosh! Chunnie, why are you doing this?! I just want to see you…” Minhee said to herself. She’s having mixed feelings, she’s feeling excited, anxious, and all so fluttery inside. She walked to the back of the apartment complex to get to the park where they usually have breakfast.

 

She walked fast, she really want to see her dear Yoochun as soon as possible. So, she walked faster and faster, and when she got to the bench where they usually have their breakfast, another envelope was sitting on the table and a small jar with starry gold wrapping paper.

 

[now. This is the last clue, Here, I give you another gift. Please open it. ~uhh.. stop reading this and open it now~ *rolls eyes* have you opened it?]

 

“Yes, Yes, I’ve opened it, you sly little boy.” Minhee said and took the jar and removed the wrapping paper.  Mini jawbreakers are inside. Minhee smiled it reminded her of the night that she saved him. She continued to read the note.

 

[Keep it, again, to remind you of how thankful I am about you being with me. Being my rock and just being there to support me. I love you Kim Minhee. and I hope you know that.

 

Now, now, come back to the apartment and enter my apartment. ~now, I know you’re getting mad, you’ll say I just wasted your energy. Sorry. But this is how we roll. *laughs* now, come into my apartment. And, oh yeah, bring those mini jawbreakers with you.]

 

Minhee rolled her eyes. “Oh Chunnie.” Then again she obeys the note. She went back up to the apartment soon enough, she’s infront of Yoochun’s door. She held onto the door knob and twisted it lightly. The door is open. She pushed the door forward, and enetered the room. It was dark. So, she flicked the lights beside the door.

 

And to her surprise, Yoochun’s apartment is full of Christmas décor, stars, wreaths, and LED Christmas lights. And to add to her other surprise, she found Yoochun sitting by his Model M, his piano, wearing all white. Then, he began to play and sing for her. [a/n: this is what he played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sg6d8cwKfz0]

 

Minhee felt happy. She felt overwhelmed. She loves the song very much and it really touched her dearly. Soon tears began to fall from her eyes. And when he finished singing. He stood up and held her tight.

 

“Minhee. Chajatta.”  He whispered to her ears.

“No. Chunnie, Chajatta.” And then she wrapped her arms around him more.

 

“Thank you for everything My Micky. This is wow. Thank you soo much. I didn’t know you knew when my birthday is.”

“Actually I had a little help from the twins and everybody.”

“So… Happy birthday love.” He told her.

“Thank you. Thank you for everything. This is one of the best birthdays I’ve had so far.”

“It’s not done yet.” Micky said.

“It’s not done yet?” She asked confused.

“yep. There’s another clue.” He stated.

“Another clue?” she asked.

“yes. Now. Under my Christmas tree. There’s a small box. Go and get the box. It’s my gift to you.”

 

Minhee followed what his last order is. Under Micky’s Christmas tree, there’s another box, a light blue box, a tiffany box. She took it from the floor and held onto it, she walked back to where Model M and Micky is sitting on and sat beside her. She just held onto the box. Her hands trembled. She looked at Yoochun nervously, she felt her heart going bananas.

 

“Now. Open it.” Yoochun said. She obliged and opened the box and inside the box is a ring. Minhee gasped. She stamped her hand on . Tears again are filling her eyes. She could not believe it.  Her hands are trembling, happy tears are flowing from her eyes, she looked at him with a questioning look. He just gave her a smile.

rings.

 

[a/n: this is what Minhee’s ring looks like. http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP03016&mcat=148204&cid=288154&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+25-c+288154-r+101287466-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+]

 

“Well now, Kim Minhee.” Yoochun stood up from his piano bench and took the light blue box from her trembling hands. He gulped an invisible lump from his throat, and took her hands into his.  He looked into her now nervous and teary eyes and asked.

“Why are you crying? Don’t you like it?” Minhee shook her head.

“No… I love it!” she said with tears still flowing in her eyes. He leaned forward ahd gave her a kiss on the cheek. And took her hands and slipped the ring on her finger. Yoochun embraced her tightly and whispered onto her ear.

“This is our couple ring.” And he showed his hands to her. Her smile even shone brighter.

 

a/n: this is Yoochun’s ring. I really think that PYC would really like this ring. Just sayin’ here goes: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP03015&mcat=148204&cid=288154&search_params=s+5-p+25-c+288154-r+101287466-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+]

 

Minhee smiled and admired the unique looking ring on her finger.

“Thank you, Micky  Mouse.” She again whispered.

“You’re thanking me already?!” Yoochun cried.

“Yeah, I’m already contented.”

“Already?! My surprise isn’t done yet!” Yoochun again whined.

“What?! Seriously! This is enough for me!” Minhee replied while her face is buried onto his chest Yoochun didn’t understand.

“What did you say?” he asked and pulled her away from him. And she said the same way.

“Seriously kid, you’re going to tell that to me that way?” He asked and raised an eyebrow at his girl.

Minhee’S face turned beet red. Shyly whispered, “You being here is enough.”

Yoochun’s heart melted. “Aaaww gosh!” And he embraced her tightly.

“But really, I’m not yet done with my surprises Minnie.” He took something from his pocket, and another small Tiffany box came out.

 

Yoochun stepped away from his girl, and got on one knee. [a/n: http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/item.aspx?GroupSku=GRP10040&selectedSku=21250368#f+0/1004/0/0/0/1004]

 

“Miss Kim Minhee, Will you marry this Jawbreaker guy?” Minhee utterly in shock with his sudden question, nodded her head and ran to him and exclaimed.

 

“YES! I WILL!!!!!”

 

~FIN~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO GUYS!!! HERE IT IS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!!! MY VERY FIRST COMPLETED FIC!!! WEEEHEEE HEEEE! ~CONFETTI SHOWERS~

THANK YOU ALL WHO READ AND COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

THOUGH I FEEL THIS WAS A BIT RUSHED. T-T (YES, I KNOW IT IS RUSHED.^^)

ROOFTOP PRINCE IS AWESOME BTW SUPER LAUGHTRIP. #RANDOM

AND ALSO I MADE A ONESHOT, I HOPE YOU'D VISIT IT, HERE'S THE LINK http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153321/evil-eye-dbsk-horror-jaejoong-murder-oneshot-yoochun-grotesque

NOW I CAN MAKE MORE TIME WITH MY OTHER FIC WITH MINHEE AND YOOCHUN AGAIN AS THE MAIN CHARACTERS HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103596/my-music-for-you-drama-yoochun

 

SOOO YEAH. SORRY FOR MY CHEAPSHOT PROMO HAHAHAH!!! I RECOMMEND MY NEWEST ONESHOT, IT'S VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I USUALLY WRITE. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I'LL UPDATE MY OTHER FIC OFTEN NOW THAT I AM DONE WITH HMJ! 

I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. ~BOWS~

SARANGHAE!!! AND LASTLY

PLEASE DO READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!

TIL NEXT TIME!!!!

XOXO

PAM

PS.

IM NOT MAD, I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO UNPRESS THE CAPSLOCK. ^^