33

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Chapter 33

 

Minhee sat next to Yoochun and across Manager Im, on the stainless steel table. She took a deep breath, and looked at Yoochun; beads of sweat began to to form on her forehead. She looked uneasy. She swallowed again the lump forming on . Her heart is like a galloping horse running at 130 mph. She bit her lower lip slightly, her forehead furrowed. She tried to weigh things, her options. Her mind is racing, with all the things flashing through her mind.

 

She couldn’t seem to decide. She furrowed her eyebrows more. Yoochun looked at his girl who’s in deep thought. He reached for her hands, which were fidgeting under the table. He leaned forward and whispered to her ears,

“You can still think about it… We have time.” Then, he squeezed her hand and gave her an assuring look and smiled at her dearly. She too then smiled at the man in front of her. She took a deep breath and said,

“I have to make up my mind. Now.” Minhee declared.

“You can think about it for a while, we’re in no rush.” Yoochun asked.

“Yep.” Manager Im interjected. Minhee nodded, and looked at the manager.

The rest JYJ and Yongha were sitting on the couch behind the steel table, listening to the conversation, all 3 practically leaned forward trying to catch on the conversation.

 

            Minhee, took a deep breath, and then asked Yoochun. “If we go on public what do you think would happen?”

            Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows, “If worst comes to worst, the media will look through everything about you, your private life, your life when you are young, even… your past relationships…” He said.

Then Manager Im again interjected, “Even your school grades they can look it up and publish everything.” Minhee’s jaws dropped. The rest of Junsu and Jaejoong nodded their heads in agreement, Yongha, astonished.

 

Yoochun watched Minhee cross her arms and rest her back against the steel chair she’s sitting on. Yoochun watched her intently in thought. She gave out a sigh. Yoochun felt burdensome for his new girlfriend. He felt guilty. He thought, ‘If I was a little careful, this wouldn’t have happened.’

 

“Minhee. Manager Im.” Yoochun suddenly blurted out. Minhee almost fell on her chair, with his sudden outburst. Startled she looked at Yoochun curiously.

“Chunnie?” she asked, slightly tilting her head to the side. Manager Im looked at him.

“Call up the press; we’re having the press conference tomorrow.” He said with all authority and seriousiousness. Minhee’s eyes grew big. Jae, Junsu and Yongha all astounded. Manager Im could only do is nod his head.

“WAIT.” Minhee suddenly said, and raised her eyebrow and then she stood up and eyed his boyefriend

“I thought I STILL have to say my part? And now, you’re making the decision yourself.”She continued with authority. Yoochun flinched a little and so did the rest of the men in the room.

            “Uhh… What do you want to say Honey?” Yoochun said as he gulped the lump on his throat.

 

            “I want to keep OUR private lives in private. And your public life in public. Does what I said have any sense to it?” Minhee announced. Yoochun also stood up and reached for her hand, and said, “It makes PERFECT sense to me.” And he gave her a 100watt smile.     

            “So Manager Im. Still get ready with the press conference tomorrow. Around noon.”  He ordered his manager and then said,

“Can I have you with me tomorrow, love?” He sweetly asked his lady. “I promise you’d be concealed from the public.” Minhee nodded with his request. She held his hands tighter, he looked back at her, then she said,

“I TRUST you. I know that you know what you are doing…so, I trust YOU. And your team as well.”

 

 

Samngmin slammed the compartment door open of Boeun’s Honda Jazz, and fetched the bags from the back of the car. He looked at his twin, bidding goodbye to his girlfriend as if he’s an American soldier being deployed in Iraq. Annoyed, he unloaded his things from the trunk. Then, he heared Boeun say to his twin,

“You know honey, you don’t really have to go back home…” Boeun whined at her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his muscular torso. Youngmin threw her a scary look, It sent shivers down her spine, so she did not press anymore. She knew once her boyfriend wants to do something, he’ll stick with it. Youngmin gave his girl a last kiss on the cheek and turned to his twin, who has been waiting for them by the airport entrance. “Come on, Let’s go back home.”

 

Minhee was clearly happy to see Yoochun’s work place, when he’s not out on the stage. The people he works with everyday, she was happy to see a glimpse of his work. She and Yongha even watched the boys’ recording for a CF jingle. She was clearly delighted with it, seeing them at work.

 

It was around 9pm when Minhee and the guys finished dinner at the agency. They had Chinese takeouts. For the whole of JYJ and the agency is afraid of the press seeing Minhee in public without being mobbed by the media. It was OK with Minhee, she was thankful to see the efforts that Yoochun’s agency, his friends and even Yongha who stayed with them, ‘coz he said he’s worried about Minhee but is too busy checking out Jaejoong and Junsu.

“Everybody,” she called out. Everyone looked at her. She bowed a full 90-degree bow.

“Thank you for your support. Sorry for the inconvenience. And Thank you for taking care of Yoochun.” She bowed again, now blushing with her last statement. Junsu cheekily smiled at Yoochun, and gave him a nudge on the side, and said to Minhee, “You’re very much Welcome, Minhee.”

Yoochun on the other hand blushed hard. Jaejoong gave him a playful grin, which in turn threw his arms around Yoochun and announced to everybody, “Some one here is turning red… Let’s all go home.”

“Hey!” Yoochun protested. Jaejoong ignored him

“Big day tomorrow.” Junsu exclaimed.

“Yeah… We must get our beautiful skin some beauty rest; it really is a big day tomorrow…” Jaejoong said as he tried to plump his cheeks and checking out his reflection on the mirror by the mahogany door.

“Yeah. I must too get my beauty rest. We must look good for the press conference tomorrow.”

“sure do… But… to think of it, I don’t need any beauty rest… but… I look tired today… I’ll put on a mask when I get home, and some cucumber for my dark cirlcles... yeah.. that will do the trick.”

 

            Minhee just chuckled at the boys’ comment. And then, she felt a hand on hers she looked at it, and traced her eyes to the owner of the hands, it was Yoochun’s. He then whispered to her ears, “Minnie mouse, wanna go home?” he asked her. she gave him a nod, and with that, he said, “Hey guys, see you tomorrow at the press conference. Manager Im, I’ll know you can do the prep. Thanks for everything. We’ll go. Bye guys.” And then, the 3 of them left, Yoochun, Minhee and Yongha.

 

            Yoochun, dropped off Yongha at his house, he told Minhee that he too will be there at the press conference to support her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Minhee and Yoochun drove back home, as expected; His agency did some damage control and kept all the media away from their home. They hurriedly walked back to their apartment complex and went inside.

 

            They rode the elevator to the 2nd floor. Yoochun again reached for Minhee’s hand, and said, “Would you like to stay with me for a while? Can we have coffee, tea, hot cocoa or anything you like, love?”

Minhee gave him a faint smile. He can see she’s very tired. “Ok… I’ll let you rest… but I must make something for you first, before you go to bed, let’s pass by my apartment then, I’ll let you rest, Please, Love?” he flashed her his million dollar smile. They walked out of the elevator hand in hand and both went inside apartment 203, “Make your self comfortable Minhee, I’ll be back in a jiffy.”

 

            Minhee sat on the black leather couch, and rested the back her neck on the sofa, she could hear rustling, and swooshing from the kitchen, but she’s just too tired, so she told herself, ‘I’ll just rest my eyes.’

 

            Yoochun came back from the kitchen holding a small insulated mug on his hands, he saw Minhee sleeping on his couch with flung open. Yoochun smiled at the sight in front of him, even though this is the most unflattering thing a man would see of his girl, his heart still skipped for the beauty in front of him. He approached her and pushed her chin a bit for to close. He placed the mug on the table and sat beside her. He held her wrist and raised it a couple of inces higher. And then dropped it. He smiled, he knew Minhee is already deep in her sleep. So he carried her onto his bedroom and tucked her to sleep, she’s still on her white nurse’s clothes. He changed his clothes in the bathroom and went to lie down beside his sleeping girlfriend. But then, when he held onto the bed sheet, something stopped him.

            ‘If I sleep next to her, what will she think of me? I better keep my distance. We are still a new couple, and I respect her. I should sleep on the couch… yes. I will sleep on the couch.’ Yoochun thought.

 

Yoochun took his extra pillows and blanket and settled on the couch. He lied down, and stared at the ceiling. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes, he could not sleep, knowing Minhee is in the same house as he is and sleeping. So, to keep his calm he decided to sleep next to Minhee. When he came inside the room the lamp was open as he left it, he saw Minhee on the bed occupying all of it. So, he decided to sleep on the floor.

 

            Yoochun settled on the floor, with his futon, blanket and pillows, he was about to close his eyes when he heared Minhee, mumbling. Curious of what she was saying… he rose from his bed.

 

            “Nnnng, adskljdfs tight.” Minhee said.

            “Huh? What did you say?” Yoochun asked.

            “lksdnfakljnfsdh tight.” She said again.

            “What? Ndsjkfhdlkjhf tight? What’s tight Minnie mouse?” he asked again popping his head up on the level of the bed. He looked at Minhee, it was clear that she is still asleep. She’s sleep talking. And then, to his surpise, Minhee began to remove the buttons of her uniform blouse. Yoochun’s eyes grew big in shock. He didn’t know what to do, so… out of impulse, he turned off the lamp beside him, and then, it was total darkness. He did not see anything. His heart pounded like crazy. So he again flicked on the lamp beside him. To see if Minhee is now OK. He peeked from his peripheral vision to see if she’s already settled on the bed.He wanted to kiss her goodnight,  He looked at her, good thing she was wearing a tank top underneath her uniform, or else he would have seen her in her bra.  He gave out a sigh. He wanted to kiss her goodnight. So he leaned onto the bed, positioned himself, and kissed her forehead. He wanted to kiss her lips, but then, he thought, that might wake her up. So he opted for her forehead instead.

 

“Good night Sweet love, sleep well, and I hope to see you in my dreams. And Sorry for the hassle I brought you… but, I know… one thing… I love you. Goodnight Minnie mouse.” Then he gave her another kiss on the forehead. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ... I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND I GOT SICK.

I'VE BEEN INFECTED WITH CHICKENPOX [therefore: ISOLATION] bummer. i feel better now, but still i'm contaigious.

sooo... keep away from me! [i'm still contagious!!!]

so yeah... gove me your commments about this chappie and i'll try to improve next time!!!! :D tell me what you think!!!!!

please read comment and subscribe!!!!

 

xoxox

 

ps.

did i tell you guys that i missed you????

and also JYJ IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN HEAVEN IS WOWOWOWOOWOWO!!!!!! :D JUST SAYING... I WANT A COPY OF THAT ALBUM.