47

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

After shopping for a rocking outfit of the day, Minhee and Yongha headed to the hair salon. Both had their hair treatment of choice, Minhee had her hair in large romantic curls while Yongha had a trim and hair spa for men. After the trip to the hair salon, Minhee and Yongha were took a walk to the Italian restaurant that Yongha had reserved.

 

“Thanks for today bro…” Minhee began as she bit on a piece of bruschetta. Yonga smiled at her dearly. “To be honest dear, out of the 3 things that we did today… only one of the 3 is my gift to you…” Yongha chuckled.

Minhee laughed as well, “I kinda knew what was your gift to me… Let me guess.”

“Sure sis. Go ahead.”

“It’s not surprising. It was the trip to the hair salon.” Minhee stated.

“How did you know?” asked the gay doctor.

“Well duh?!” Minhee rolled her eyes. “You’ve been ranting to me how you needed a hair treatment. And you’ve been complaing how dry your hair is. HAHAHA!” she told her friend.

“Well, I guess that’s not a surprise anymore. But seriously sis, you look fabulous! This ensemble that you have is AWEsome!” Yongha singsonged.

“But ofcourse! You styled my outfit! You picked it out for me! You too are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!” Minhee gave out a thumbs up to her best friend.

“Youngmin and Sangmin asked me to give you their gifts and arrange you a bit of a make over. So I arranged everything for it. I hope you liked it.”

“Of course bro! I loved it. Thank you very much!”

 

It’s already almost 6pm when they finished their meal. They bought some takeouts from the restaurant for the birthday dinner that Minhee is going to hold.

 

Minhee was happy, though she felt completely gloomy. She was showing Yongha that she’s happy but it was contradicting to what she’s feeling.  Micky hasn’t contacted her all day. ‘Maybe he really doesn’t know that today is my birthday. I really don’t remember telling him when my birthday is…’ She pondered to herself. 

 

Yongha and Minhee ran to the house when they both realized how late it is. Well actually, Minhee ran, Yongha walked. Their dinner withtn the guests are in an hour. So they need everything prepared by then.

 

“GoSh bro! we don’t have enough time!!!” She told Yongha as she half ran half walked from the parking lot to the entrance of the apartment complex, holding onto bags styro containers with pasta, cannelloni,  Parmesan Chicken Risotto and all that good Italian stuff. Minhee was scrambling to the stairs, she didn’t even bother using the elevator coz it takes too much of her time. Literally Minhee was scrambling onto the stairs.

 

“Bro! Can you be faster a bit?! The guests are already heading here! Come on!” Minhee told the older guy. Yongha only grinned as he looked at the panicking Minhee on the top of the stairs.  She walked to her apartment and passed by apartment 203. She looked at the door and a frown came on to her face. The windows showed that no one was home. She placed her bag of food on the floor and looked for her house keys through her bag. When she managed to get the keys she put them onto he key hole, the door just pushed open without Minhee turning or pushing it. Minhee’s heart began to pound. ‘Did I forget to lock the door?’ Minhee asked herself. Minhee took a step back. She looked at Yongha’s direction, he was walking to her. Then, she asked, “Bro. you did see me lock my door this afternoon right?”

“Yep. Why?”

“Because my door is open.” She stated with fear and panic in her voice. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!!! Hello!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

an update! happiness!!!

soooo sorry! this is getting boring! ~bows~

even so... i hope you enjoyed reading!

well... here it is!

please read comment and subscribe!

be happy and healthy!

xoxo

me!