13

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

“Oh Angel! You came!!!!!” Mrs. Park said, and gave Minhee a hug. She pulled back and stared at your face, she touched Minhee’s forehead and asked, “Oh good, there’s no trace of any bump at all! What a relief.” She sighed. Minhee just can’t help but smile sweetly at Mrs. Park. “Oh yeah… I’m Park Yoona. His mom.”  Mrs. Park pointed at Yoochun “You can call me Mom, if you like…” She joked. Yoochun protested. Minhee chuckled.

“Mom, stop. You’re embarrassing.”Yoochun hissed at his mom.

“Ok… Call me Aunt Yoona. Ok?”Mrs. Park said.

“Yes. Sure… Aunt Yoona… I’m Kim Minhee. Oh, auntie, I brought you this.”Minhee said as she handed Mrs. Park the wine she brought.

“Oh you shouldn’t have bothered bringing this… thank you anyways…So Minhee are you hungry? I made a couple of dishes for you.” The elder woman said sweetly.

I already had a glimpse of your cooking… I sure dinner will be great.” Minhee said.

Oh! You’re such a dear!” She exclaimed.

 

Mrs. Park led them to the living room and gestured her to sit down. Then she said, “Feel at home, and relax for a bit. I’ll just set the table up and chill this wine so we can drink this tonight.”

“Oh, Can I help you with that?”Minhee asked Mrs. Park.

“No it’s fine. I can do it. Just sit here and relax dear.”

“No Aunt Yoona, I insist.”Minhee stood up.  “I’ll just help Auntie with the table setting.” She said to Yoochun.

“Oh, OK… I’ll just look for Ricky.”Yoochun said.

 

As Minhee and Mrs. Park got into the Kitchen and set up the dining table. On the other hand, Yoochun went upstairs and looked for his brother. He found him in his room surfing the net.

“Hey! Ricky! What’s up?”He asked his brother.

“The ceiling?”he said dryly. Yoochun glared at him.

“Nothing much.”The younger guy said. Shrugged his shoulders.

“Why the heck did you change the pass code of the house?”

Yoowhan smirked. “Oh… nothing.”

“Yah! What’s the new code?”he glared at him again.

“It’s my birthday actually.”He stated.

Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows together. “Why the heck did you change it? It was my birthday!”

Yoowhan laughed, “I just wanted to piss you off… so I changed it with mine.”

“But the code on the front gate is your birthday already!”the elder brother protested.

“I really just want to piss you off… So how are you?”

Yoochun smirked at his brother, “Well I’m good. I’m a little inspired.” He turned and smiled.

“Hey… I know that smile… what have you been up to? And who’s the guest?”He said as he pointed his finger at his brother.

“The guest. Oh! Her… Minhee. She’s THE nurse. And she’s really pretty. Brace yourself dear brother.”Yoochun exclaimed and touched his brother’s shoulder.

Yoowhan smiled.  Suddenly, their Mom is already screaming from downstairs saying that dinner is ready.

 

“Micky! Ricky! Dinner is ready!!!!!!!”

 

The two brothers descended from the stairs and went onto the dining area and made themselves comfortable. Then Mrs. Park went inside holding platter of Caesar salad and placed it on the table. She turned back to get another dish. Now Minhee came holding the entrée, Fillet Mignon with Red Wine reduction, she smiled as she came inside the dining area, the delicious aroma of the steak filled the room. The two boys turned to her as she placed the food on the table. Yoowhan’s jaw dropped at the sight of Minhee. He gazed at her as she turned back to get another dish. Mrs. Park came in with a bowl of mashed potatoes. Yoochun on the other hand, just chuckled, upon seeing the reaction of his brother towards Minhee. Yoochun whispered to Yoowhan,

“Hey. Close your mouth, you might catch a fly.”Yoowhan closed his mouth and regained his train of thought.  His eyes now big turned to his brother and whispered, “Bro! Whoa! Is she a model or something? Are you sure she’s a nurse? She’s like super pretty! She’s a big fish!”

“Hey dude. She’s my fish. Lay off.”Yoochun blurted and looked at his brother sternly.

“Hey! I’m just admiring. She’s damn beautiful man! Does she have a sister??” Yoowhan whispered again.

 

Minhee and Mrs. Park came to the table and sat down, Minhee sat across Yoochun beside Mrs. Park. The two boys sat beside each other.

Yoochun spoke, “Minhee, I would like you to meet my brother.”

“I’m Park Yoowhan.”He stood up from his seat and reached for her hand to shake. She stood up as well in return and shook hands. “You can call me Ricky if you like.” Yoowhan smiled slyly. 

“I’m Kim Minhee. Nice to meet you, Ricky.”They both sat down on their seats. Mrs. Park said, “Now, shall we eat? Let’s say Grace.”

Everybody said in unison… “GRACE!”

 

Yoowhan said, “Wow Mom!!! This is special! It’s been a while since you cooked these.”

“Of course! We have a special guest.”Mrs. Park looked at Minhee, Minhee in return just looked at her plate and smiled feeling embarrassed. Then Yoochun took the Fillet Mignon platter and served it to Minhee and took another for himself, and Mrs. Park.  “One fillet mignon for the lady and one for me. And another for my dearest Mom.” Then he placed it back on the table.

“Thank You Yoochun.” Minhee whispered at him.

Yoowhan noticed, “Why did you not serve me?”

“Are you a lady? Serve yourself.”Yoochun hissed.

“Sheesh… this guy.”Yoowhan took the platter and served himself. Mrs. Park on the other hand took the bowl of mashed potatoes and gave Minhee a scoop. Minhee looked at her and sweet said her thanks.

“Go ahead and eat, don’t be shy dear.”Mrs. Park said. Minhee cut through the tender beef and took a bite as Mrs. Park watched her beautiful face; her lips curved and showed off her pearly whites. And then she exclaimed, “Wow! Aunt Yoona, this is good!” She took another bite of the meat, and continued, “This can pass as in a 5 star restaurant!”

“Oh! Thank you!!! You’re such a dear!!!!”Mrs. Park blushed at the compliment Minhee made. “Yeah, Mom! This is great. Minhee’s right. Your recipe can be a part of a 5 star restaurant.” Yoochun said as he munched down a piece. They all ate dinner happily.

 

When dinner is finished, Mrs. Park excused herself from the dining table and went to the kitchen to prepare some desserts. Minhee, Yoochun and Yoowhan are now alone.

Yoowhan began asking Minhee about her work, which led to the question,

“Tell me about the night you saved my brother.”Yoochun felt a bit embarrassed remembering the incident. Minhee thought for a while and glanced at Yoochun staring at the table blankly.

“Come on Minhee, he doesn’t want to share any info about it. All he says is that he choked on the jawbreaker and you saved him. I wanna know how you saved him.”Yoowhan urged Minhee. Minhee looked at Yoochun and asked.

“Hmmm… Is it ok Yoochun? It seems like you are uncomfortable to hear it.”

“Yeah it’s ok. Come to think of it I really don’t know what happened after the Heimlich manoeuvre.”

“Oh… Ok.. Well, I was walking from work then I saw you standing by the lamp post, you were choking then, and then I did the Heimlich manoeuvre, after 3 blows of it to your stomach, well, you passed out. I panicked, and laid you down on the floor and…”Minhee stopped, she felt shy about what she’s gonna say.

Yoowhan said, “And what?” Minhee, blushed a bit and took a deep breath then continued with her story.

“And… I straddled him…” Yoochun blushed in awe.

“I sat by his pelvis and pumped through the base of his bone and the jawbreaker popped out of his mouth.”  Yoowhan’s eyes are just as big as headlights nodding at Minhee, really engulfed with her story.  “Then, I got off and went over his head and checked if he’s breathing… but he isn’t.”

“He isn’t?!”Yoowhan’s eyes grew larger.

“Yeah, He isn’t, but he has pulse. So I gave him rescue breathing.”Yoochun then, listened to her story intently and his eyes grew big and he can’t help but stare at Minhee when she said the words “rescue breathing”.

“Rescue Breathing? I’m sorry to ask you… But rescue breathing, I can’t seem to picture it out.” Yoowhan said.

“Uh… well, Rescue Breathing is… how do you say it…it’s giving him oxygen… it’s like mouth to mouth resuscitation, In lay man’s terms.”

Yoowhan’s eyes grew larger than ever it’s like it’s going to pop out of his head.

“You mean, it’s like you both already kissed?!” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D yey!!!!

I hope you really like it!!! :D do you like it? is it getting boring? 

please do read comment and subscribe!!! :D 

i love comments!!! i really do! comments inspire me!  hihih!!!!

xoxo

 

mela

 

mela's note: the ladies in this fic are really great cooks don't you think?!