45

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

*You have a message* [a/n: think Secret Garden’s You have a message. ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZXpHMFgfMY]

 

Yoochun’s phone rang.  He is sitting next to Jaejoong, on the audience side, watching Junsu rehearsing his solo part for the show, it was aroung 4 pm.

 

“Hey, put your phone on silent mode, Junsu’s rehearsing.” Jaejoong elbowed Yoochun. Yoochun forgot to put his phone on silent mode. “Sorry.” He muttered, then he fished his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen.

 

*MINNIE MOUSE*

 

“Hey Micky Mouse.

I got your CD.

 

 

 

I hate you.”

 

 

Yoochun’s heart stopped beating, his mouth dropped open. ‘I thought what I did was sweet? Romantic at the least. She hated it? She now hates me???’ things like this ran on his head. Everything was flashing fast. He hit the call button immediately and stood up and left without a word. JAejoong shrugged when he left.

 

*riiiing*

 

“Hello?” the lady answerd with a low and serious tone, it sent shivers down Yoochun’s spine.

“Hello? Minnie Mouse?” Yoochun asked, nervous.

“…….” No answer on the other line.

“Minnie mouse? You hate me?”  Yoochun asked cautiously.

“Yes.” Minhee replied bluntly. Yoochun gasped inwardly. Then he took a deep breath, he was getting confused.

“Why?” he asked.

“…..” it was silent on the other line. Which practically led Yoochun’s head nuts.

“Why?” he again repeated, now sounding frustrated. Minhee sensed his frustration, she sighed.

“What did I do? Please tell me?” he desperately asked. Then, he heard a sob on the other line.

“What happened?” Yoochun asked, now alarmed.

“I hate you. Coz you’re very sweet. And it touched me like hell when you sent me that song and heard your message. And now I have swollen eyes.” Minhee said in between sobs.

Yoochun smiled. He felt the thorn in his throat disappeared. He gave out a small chuckle.

“You’re laughing at me!!!” Minhee protested.

“NO I’m not. I just found you very cute. I’m really glad you liked it.”

“I didn’t like it.” She replied with a dead pan voice.

“Huh?”

“I loved it. I loved it sooo much that Now all I wanted is for you to be here with me. And it coz you’re there and I’m here.” Minhee replied very fast. It broke Yoochun’s heart to hear that from her, especially when it’s only 3 days to go til her birthday.

“I’m sorry babe.” Yoochun expressed.

“It’s ok… I totally understand.” Minhee replied.

“But I’m happy, you called. I knew it, if I’d send that you’d call me.” Minhee chuckled.  

“I miss you.” He uttered.

“I miss you too, sooo much because of that recording you just made. but I’m ok now… I’m now satisfied. I heard you already. Go back to work. I’ll go grocery shopping since I don’t have anything to do…”

“I’m really happy you liked my present. Be careful Minnie mouse. Bring your pepper spray with you.”

“I told you I didn’t like it… I loved it. Be careful aswell ok??? Just don’t forget to eat well and sleep. You have a big day tomorrow.”

“I will.”

“I’m gonna hang up now. Love you.” Said she.

“Saranghae. Bye my Minnie.” Yoochun said in his deep husky voice.

“Bye my Micky. Nado Saranghae.” Then they both hung up.

 

Yoochun sat back with Jaejoong with that dorky smile plastered on his face.

 

Jaejoong looked at him, “I think I know who you talked to. I won’t ask anymore. Your face clearly says who…” Yoochun chuckled.

“Dude, I need the earliest flight back home after the show. I need to go back home ASAP.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short update!

i hope you all liked it. i'm going to sleep now. 

been busy with work.... ~sigh~

any whoo... i just want to share something it's just plain stupid... since i work in a hospital, and almost all  the doctors in the hospital are partly chinese, there was this intern doctor, who resembled junsu... (just a tad bit) and i call him doc junsu ( i only call him that and only to my self and my friend who knew who kim junsu is). I assisted him on a procedure. and i was just out of my head, when he borrowed my stethoscope, i told him "Here you go "Doc Junsu". I just froze up when i realized what i called him. he looked at me and his mouth just flung open, maybe we're both wearing masks, idk but most likely he did. his face was just epic. and i clearly wanted to evaporate at the moment!!!! hahahahhahaha!!!!

i just wanted to share that. and i hope you liked my update!!!

please read comment and subscribe!

be happy and healthy! 

til my next update!!

xoxox

pam