29

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

Yoochun woke up feeling light. He went through his morning routine, he wore his track suit and jogged and met with Minhee for breakfast and walked her to work.

 

“See you later Micky Mouse! Eat your lunch ok?” Minhee said as she fixed the collar of his track suit.

 

 

“Sure thing Minnie Mouse, I will. You… eat your lunch too ok? And on time.”

“I will… try” she cooed at him. He raised an eyebrow.  Then he held her by her arms and wrapped his arms around her body.

“See you later Minnie…” then gave her a peck on her lips and continues to embrace her smaller frame. She hugged him tighter, and then she said,

“I think I have to go… I’d be late.” Minhee said. He loosened his arms on her, and gave her on last kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his lips on her forehead, she pushed herself up to give Yoochun a kiss on his cheek. They both smiled at each other.   

She walked away from the man waving her goodbye. Minhee gave him one last glance and a wave before turning to the gate and finally entering the hospital.

 

Yoochun showered for work even though his schedule is still at noon, he still have a little spare time, so he decided to hit his mom’s house, it’s been a while since his last visit. So he drove to Mom’s house.

 

 

 

He entered the front door and he smelled the freshly brewed coffee in the air. ‘Ahh. Mom’s coffee with a hint of cinnamon. I like.’ He said to himself. He went to the kitchen to see his mom sitting on the island helping herself with a mug of coffee. Mom placed the mug on the table and with that, Yoochun sneaked behind her and covered her eyes.

 

 

 

“Guess who this is?” he asked his mother. His mother smiled and inhaled, “ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST YOUR MOTHER IF I DON’T KNOW MY SONS? HUH? PARK YOOWHAN?” Yoona said and laughed as she turned around and saw Yoochun’s face fell dead pan, she knew it was Yoochun, from the sound of his footsteps, she knew her sons that much, she just wanted to a little. Yoochun gave his mom a disappointed face.

 

 

“Seriously, you give me that look? Don’t you really think I know who my son is from the sound of his footsteps? I knew that it was you Micky.”  He earned a scold from his mother. His mother smiled at him dearly, and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

“Did you get breakfast already? Imma whip you some scrambled eggs and some bacon if you want.” Yoona asked her son.

“I ate already mom. You?”

“I’m already done. What brought you here?” Yoona asked her son.

“Nothing…” Yoochun said and wrapped his arms around his mother.

“Hey… what’s the matter?” Yoona asked with full of concern.

“Nothing… I’m fine. Actually, I’m more than fine.” He said, with his mother pulling away from him.

“Hey… Something is up…” she said suspiciously.

“Mom… what do you think of Minhee?” he asked with a concerned look, and fidgeted a little.

“I like her.” she said strightly, and smiled at his son. Yoochun’s concerned face grew a big smile.

“She just agreed to go out with me mom! And I want you to be the first person to know!” Yoochun exclaimed to his mother.

“Awww… I’m so happy for you, son!!! Invite her to dinner here this week. I want to see her.”

 Yoona loved his son’s news.’It’s about time Son!’ Yoona thought in her head. It was about time to get his work-a-holic of a son to get in a serious relationship, it has been a long time since his last relationship that she knew, though there are lots of things from the media, and she knew those are just made-up by the press, but she knew her son, and only brought home his serious relationships, and he tells her everything.

 

Yoochun embraced his mother dearly. He couldn’t contain his happiness. Yoochun didn’t stay long; they chatted for a while and left for a recording session in the studio. He got in the building and into their lounge to find his brothers waiting for him. He brought some cupcakes that Yoona made, the boys were happy for that.

 

 

 

 Soon the boys began their recording session. Yoochun hasn’t told his boys yet about his good news, but he’s been lively and happy thru their first set. And it made a good progress on their recording sessions; they finished the first set earlier than scheduled, and went on to the next song. Yoochun was doing a solo inside the booth, when their manager, Manager Im, interrupted the recording and calling onto Yoochun.

 

 

 

“Stop the recording, Producer Lee. Yoochun, could you come out for a while please?” Yoochun stepped out of the recording booth and stood by the door, and asked manager Im, “What is it Hyung?” Manager Im, rushed to him and showed him his Ipad. Yoochun’s face fell, his jaws dropped. Blood left his face, his face turned paper white. Jaejoong and Junsu saw Yoochun’s reaction and rushed to his side. Both of his brothers’ jaws also dropped in shock.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Hey Hey!!! guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just a short update!!! i hope you all like it!!!!

Minhee and Micky are just too cheesy. haha! do you even like the nicknames? hahahhaha!!! that was an idea of a former subscriber, sabohee... :D thanks sabohee for the idea... i hope you see this!!! ^^

 

soo til next update!!!

ciao!

xoxo!!!

 

please read comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!

 

ps... 

i wanna give a shout out to Xtra4U, musicallyinclined,TVXQKISSLOV3R, zeenei, yuuraa...welcome to the club guys!!! ^^

and... comment if you love yoochun and his new tio cf!!!

here's the link guys if you wanna see it!!!

 

and it reminded me of the one shot i wrote last june... see here if you want to read it... :D again... please read, comment, and subscribe!!!!

 

xoxox