35

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

 

                 When they got out of the parking lot, Minhee looked out of the window, seeing so many fangirls along the entrance of the agency, [a/n: the agency was prrepared to have lots of fans coming in this morning so they guarded the vicinity well, and hired some police force.] which were not there when they arrived this morning, screaming and holding up cardboard signs with the words, “BE HAPPY OPPA!!!!” chanting all over, most fan girls were in tears, and some comforting the crying ones. . [a/n: think the scene from You’re Beautiful when Hwang Taekyung and Shinwoo had a girlfriend… hahha!!!]

“Micky Mouse…” she called his attention.

“Uh?”

“I’m happy.” She  mused.

“Why? Happy that we’re together?” Yoochun joked, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yeah…” she answered not thinking of his question. And then she realized, startled, she screamed, “NO!”

“You mean you’re not happy that we are together?” Yoochun exclaimed, surprised with her reaction.

“I mean, YES! I’m happy that we are together… But, I’m also happy… that the fans are ok with us being together.”  She defended herself.

“I knew that they will accept us, me having a girlfriend, coz our fans are the best there is. All they want is for us to be happy, and they respect us very much.”  Deep inside, Yoochun felt as if a big thorn was removed from his throat.

“I’m really happy, I’ve never been happier.” She said, reaching for his hand from the steering wheel and holding it tight.

 

                 Yoochun drove along the city, enjoying Minhee’s company singing along the songs that were playing in his iPod…

 “Where are we going?” Minhee asked. 

“If it’s ok with you. Can we come and see my mom? I’d like to present my mom a very special person…” Yoochun mused as he held on the steering wheel. Her cheeks turned rosy pink, ‘a very special person…’ she thought, and played with her hands, feeling a little nervous. She thought meeting Aunt Yoona before was OK… but now, meeting her again as Yoochun’s girl, is different. Again her heart began to pound. ‘Why am I so nervous? I already met Aunt Yoona. What’s there to be nervous about?’ Her eyebrows began to furrow. Yoochun glanced at her again, “You don’t like going to my mom’s place today?” he asked.

“NO! I wanted to see Aunt Yoona, but I just got nervous, meeting her before is OK with me… but meeting her now as your girlfriend… that’s different.”

“Why is it different? Don’t get nervous… you know that she adores you… plus, she invited us for lunch.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Lunch!?” she exclaimed and clapped her hands. She has always wanted to come back to Yoochun’s home and have Aunt Yoona’s cooking.

“You don’t want to eat at Mom’s?”

“I do… actually, I have been wanting to come to your home and eat your mom’s cooking… coz it’s so good!”

“You could have told me… we could come home anytime you want… Mom, would love to cook for you.”

 

             They arrived at Yoochun’s house, Aunt Yoona welcomed them inside. Aunt Yoona gasped and embraced Minhee, and she hugged her back. She exclaimed, “I have always wished you’d be my Micky’s girl… Welcome to the family, my dear.”

Touched, Minhee felt a little bit teary eyed. “Thank you aunt Yoona…” She said as she slightly wiped her eyes.

 

                   Yoona led the couple to eat lunch. The food is already ready; they sat on the dining table and enjoyed lunch. The food is great, as always, there were the occasional ‘Oohs’ and ‘mmm yummy.’ Aunt Yoona loved the comments. When they were about to get the dessert when Yoochun’s phone rang, it was Manager Im, saying that Yoochun will have an emergency meeting with Junsu for an event that they are performing to. With that, he had to go on first. “Uh… Mom, I think we have to go… I have an emergency meeting with Junsu.”

”Uhh.. We have to go, Micky Mouse?” Minhee frowned and looked at Yoona.

“You could stay for dessert if you want to…” she mused the younger girl

“I could?” Minhee beamed at Yoochun if she could.

“Of course you could! Stay here and have dessert with mom… I’ll see you at dinner with the guys.” Yoochun replied.

Minhee snapped. “Omo!!! The dinner! I have to get to the grocery! I’ll buy stuffs for the dinner!” Yoochun and Yoona simultaneously looked through Minhee’s direction.

“I’ll accompany you if you like dear; I too, have to get some things. I’ll just drop you off in the apartment.” Yoochun’s mom suggested.

“Is it really OK?” Minhee asked a little worried.

“It’s fine with me! I’d be glad to spend another hour or two with you…” Yoona replied.

“Soooo… I guess I’ll be going, I’ll leave my ladies here. See you at dinner Minnie mouse.” Yoochun said as he leaned to give Minhee a kiss on the cheek, which in turn, Minhee turned rosy pink all over. Then Yoochun was about to turn and leave.

“So, this happens when my son has a new girl… he completely ignores his mom.” She said out loud, so that Yoochun could hear her. Startled the young man hurriedly skipped back to his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Sorry mom… I love you!!! I gotta go.” he said and did a heart gesture.  Minhee’s heart melted with the two’s relationship. “See you later Minnie Mouse! I’ll call you!” he said slightly running and pouted a little.

 

                As they have talked about, Minhee and Yoona went to the grocery and bought things for the dinner. Afterwards, she dropped her off at the apartment.

 

                Yoochun and Junsu finished their meeting with the organizers of the event. Yoochun looked at his wrist watch, it’s already 5.45 pm. He took out his phone and dialled Minhee’s number. It kept ringing, and it was directed to voicemail. He called again, and again, still he got no answer from his girl. “Hey dude, don’t call her, she might be busy with the food she’s cooking for us... You might mess up her cooking. You’ll see each other later. Don’t worry much. Call Jae instead, we’ll pick him up from his apartment.and tell him to hurry up.”

 

              Yoochun called in Jaejoong and soon the boys are together. Yoochun was driving when he remembered he had wanted to buy Minhee a boquet of flowers and another boquet of chocolates. So they stopped by a store and bought the flowers and chocolates. And headed to Yoochun’s apartment.

 

                He told the boys to go to Minhee’s apartment ahead of him while he changes his shirt. Junsu and Jaejoong just scoffed at him. “Hey! I’m trrying to impress here!” he said in defense.

 

               Both Jaejoong and Junsu went to apartment 204, and rang the door bell, and Minhee let them in.

 

              Yoochun had his shirt changed and his chocolate and flowers ready at hand. He rang the door bell and checked himself out once again. And then suddenly, the door opened, he screamed and presented the boquet, “This is for you MINNIE MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

          And to his surprise, a handsome guy in a grey tank top and blue plaid pajama bottoms opened the door. The guy grinned.

 

            “You must be the famous PARK YOOCHUN.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Hey Hey!!!!! hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeee!!!! ~hugs~

another update!!!! 

i wanted a very understanding fanbase for jyj. hahaha!!! ~ok i'm not really sure how to write about the fans' reaction... i dont know how to portray them... sorry!!!! ~bows~

please tell me what you think! reactions comments, anything!!! just shoot!!! ok!?

please read, comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

xoxox

 

ps. thanks for commenting!!! it's free of charge!!! wahahahhahahahha!!!! :D