4

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

 

Still in the Emergency department.

 

“Oh yeah, guys, this is Nurse Kim Minhee, she saved my life.”Yoochun introduced. Junsu’s eyes widened, he came to Minhee and gave her a hug and slightly jumped up and down, screaming at her ear, “Thank you soooo much!!! If not for you Yoochun would have been dead already!!!! Thank you thank you!!! And also…” Junsu stopped jumping… “Have anyone told you that you are pretty?” <Awww. he’s like a child… what?! Pretty? Me?> Minhee stood there and was dumbstruck by what Junsu said. Then Jaejoong said pulling Junsu away from her, “Hey, Junsu, stop that… You might scare her. And Ms. Kim, thank you very much.” Jaejoong bowed at her, she bowed back. “And as for you,” he glared at Yoochun, “You got us worried sick man! Your mom was hysterical over the phone! And she said she will come by first thing tomorrow to check up on you. Good thing Ms. Kim was presen----” Yoochun snapped, “I’m sorry ok?! It was an accident!!! I didn’t want to choke! Who would have wanted that to happen?!” Minhee, Jaejoong and Junsu were taken aback, with all eyes on him, with what Yoochun said. “Sorry guys.” He immediately said.

            Minhee took a deep breath and took the brown paper bag with his wallet and phone, and said, “Mr. Park, Here are your things.” you thought.

            “Thank you Ms. Kim.” Yoochun reached for the bag.

            “I’ll be leaving now, since you already have company. Please be well.” Minhee said, bowed and turned around.

            “Huh?” Junsu said.

            “Wait!” She felt a hand on her wrists. She turned around and looked at her hand, Yoochun was holding it. “How am I going to thank you?” He asked.

            She thought for a while, then she gave a playful grin… and said,

            “Well there are lots of things that you can do for me, lots and lots of things… but. There are only 3 things that are very important. 1. Please be safe. 2. I shall never see you inside this hospital and any other hospital again in the near future. And 3. Please stay away from Jaw breakers. I think that’s enough.”

            Yoochun smiled. “Well the last thing, I can assure you, consider that done. I ain’t gonna have anymore jawbreakers in my life.” He smiled at Minhee. Minhee felt her cheeks got flushed, and she said to stop her humiliation from continuing to blush like an apple,

“Can I go now sir?”Minhee thought.

“Wait. At least let us take you home. It’s already late. It’s the least we can do to thank you.”Yoochun insisted.

“Yeah he is right… it’s dangerous out there at this time of the night.”Junsu said. Jaejoong only nodded.

“Plus my IV is almost finished. Can’t you just wait for us?”Yoochun added.

“Huh?”She looked at her watch, it was already 2.30am, and then she looked at Yoochun’s IV bottle, which is only about 10 cc. “Well I guess you guys are right. It’s already late. Thank you for your kindness.” She bowed her head.

“That’s nothing compared with what you did to Yoochun!”Junsu said.

 

Then Minhee’s fellow nurse came inside their curtains, with Yoochun’s discharge papers. Jaejoong being the eldest took the papers and went to the cashier to pay for the hospital bill with Yoochun’s insurance. They removed Yoochun’s IV and oxygen mask and they are ready to go… Jaejoong came, he asked Minhee, “Uhhh.. Ms. Kim, where do you live anyways?“

“Well, I live a few blocks from here; in an apartment complex, The Columbian Towers.”She replied Jaejoong.

“You live at Columbian towers?”Yoochun exclaimed, with his eyes as bright as flashlights.

“Uhuh… Columbian towers.” Minhee repeated.

“What a coincidence! I just moved there 2 days ago! Which floor are you?”Yoochun happily asked.

“You just moved in there!?  Which floor?! I live in the 2nd floor. Room 204.”

“Really!? I just moved to 203!!! We are neighbors!!!!”Yoochun said.

Minhee thought.

 

The gang went to Jaejoong’s car, and drove off to their apartment. When they got into Yoochun’s apartment door Yoochun grabbed both of Minhee’s hands, and said,

“Ms. Kim… Thank you sooooooooooooo much.”He bowed to her.

“It’s ok Mr. Park, it was my sole duty to save you. I’m glad I was at the right place and the right time. Just in time to save you. Just be well, Mr. Park. Good night. Oh yeah, thank you for the ride.”She also bowed to Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu.

“Good night Ms. Kim!!! And Thank you!!!!!!!!!!”Junsu yelled out. 

“Good night as well Ms. Kim.”Jaejoong said. The men waited for Minhee to close her apartment door before they went inside the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!! 

i was supposed to update this 2 days ago... but my PC crashed for no reason... so i am curently re-writing chapter 4, 5, and 6.

please read, comment and subscribe!!!

 

xoxo!!!